Master Level Raids (3, 4, 5 and beyond)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I'm planning to arrange ML raids for these levels to help people past the bottlenecks.
ML3, 4 and 5 have a few steps which you can do solo or in small groups. We will not be doing these together, but everyone will have a whole day to do them prior to the raid.

Both ML1 and ML2 can be done in a few hours in a decent group. If you need help with these and need a cleric, give me a call in-game.

ML3 Wednesday - 18:30(GMT) Aerus Haven

You Need : Two quests before joining the raid
Swim to the Temple of Twilight entrance at "15k 58k" Oceanus Notos and speak to the treasure hunter, accept both quests. Find and kill a purple-con Shaman and everyone should recieve a necklace from him. Then Moughart needs to die... details on both quests can be found here. These can be done tonight or on Tuesday. We won't be waiting for anyone who still needs them on Wednesday evening, as it takes too long.

On Wednesday, we'll leave Aerus before 19:00 and head straight to the temple, go inside and kill complete all of the steps, from 3.1 - 3.10 ...hopefully over before midnight.

ML4 Friday - 18:30(GMT) Stygia Haven

You need : ML4.1 .2 .3 .4 .7 .8
Hopefully you already have 4.2 and 4.8!
The others are easily done, but involve alot of running around. Please refer to VoS for details on these steps.

On Friday, we leave and quickly go through .5 .6 .9 .10
This can be done in a couple of hours

ML5 Sunday - 18:30(GMT) Stygia Haven

You need : Everything except ML5.10
- The crocodile is outside Necropoils, in one of the rooms above the entrance

ML5 can be done with a fairly gimped group, we had one paly and two minstrels as the main tanks/damage oO - The encounters can only be done in one fg at a time, but the dungeon is pretty big and can support multiple groups. You will need to do all of ML5.1 - 5.9 before Sunday evening. You need to be ML1 to start on ML5.

On Sunday, we leave Stygia and head straight to Necropolis. Once inside, we go for the 5.10 boss

--------------------------------------------------------

There's a break between each raid to give everyone enough time for the pre-requisite steps of the next ML... and also to give you time to gain ML XP, which is gained by helping other do MLs you have already done, killing certain mobs(artifact mobs are normally flagged as giving ML XP) or specific mobs for your MLevel. All of the pre-requisite steps are easy to do, but if you have any trouble with them, give me a call ingame. ML5 should be done as soon as you can, you can complete 5.1-5.9 tonight for instance, so you are already prepared for Sunday... etc.

Anyone is welcome to join, and let others know about this raid/thread ;)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Are you just asking for everyone to have a necklace for wednesday night ? or must we fully complete :-

A Cure for Kepa
Tasks for Antioos

Re-reading all the information, it just looks like we need both quests avtivated and have gone to kill this purple con shaman and got the neclace, thats all that is required before wednesday? Ohh and thanks for making this public really nice to get ML3 out of the way.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Once you kill the shaman and recieve the necklace - that quest is over (remember to bring the necklace on the raid ;) )

For the second quest, you need to kill Moughart. We zerged him last time so I can't say how tough he is, will need 1fg I think. Once you've killed him and your quest journal updates - that quest is over

Both quests will be completed inside the Temple.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks think i have it now

A Cure for Kepa
[Step #2] You have slain Moughart! Now return to Kepa for your reward!

Tasks for Antioos
[Step #4] Return to Antioos with the three items she requested!

And in my backpack the following items :-
-Triton Shaman Necklace
-Cobra Egg
-Ancient Atlantean Sword

Maybe im jsut paranoid :) but would really love to see ML 3 finished, its been driving me nuts for ages.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Need 3.4 and 3.10 but have to log at 22:00 to go to work :<

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
This is great, just have to find someone to do the prereq steps for ML3 with :) Got everything except 4.10 on 4 done so I guess it will be easy ;>

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Will come on ML3 and hopefully on ML4 which I not have done anything on yet, what I have heard can 4.2 and 4.8 be a real pain :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
I was also thinking more about this last night, although there is a days gap in between for people to catch up with whats required, you also going to need to do a whole levels of ML EXP to complete the level. Thats gona be really pushing it.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Fwiw, I'm away for a few days so will miss all these, but am definitely planning an ML2 raid for next week to help some guildies catch up (note for those who were around last night -- I will have a map next time), and then ML3 the week after -- so anyone who doesn't have the time to do stuff pretty manically will be welcome to join us at a more leisurely 1 per week ML pace later.

And good luck with these ones!

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for stepping up again Sek, i will show up with me Paladin as per usual.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone wanna make a group to kill Moughart today? We are four people (infil/infil/minstrel/cleric) which would need some help with killing Moughart, was planning on starting at about 16.00 GMT and finish it as soon as possible so we can be ready for the ML3 raid for tomorrow. Mostly needed are pallies, clerics and tanks.

Please reply here or message me on IRC if you wanna come (aginamist on Quakenet).

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Misleath said:
Anyone wanna make a group to kill Moughart today? We are four people (infil/infil/minstrel/cleric) which would need some help with killing Moughart, was planning on starting at about 16.00 GMT and finish it as soon as possible so we can be ready for the ML3 raid for tomorrow. Mostly needed are pallies, clerics and tanks.

Please reply here or message me on IRC if you wanna come (aginamist on Quakenet).

I will be running a Rigante trip to collect the quest -> kill the shaman -> kill Moughart -> get a cobra egg and sword

Leaving Aerus at 18:00 PROMPT !! aslong as we have 1fg with a pally and cleric this should be ok, any less and I will cancel. Just look out for me around Aerus, ill be on as my Mins 'Tears' and if you want to come then make sure you have a player crafted breating potion as were not hanging around for those who only have the slower merchant ones :)

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Is it okay to have more than a fg to kill Moughart? We could fix the shaman for ourselves but I guess Moughart could be a problem. I take it you are talking about 18.00 GMT?

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup 18:00 GMT

Tagged along with a raid on this last night, from what we did there :-

Shaman must be killed as a group to get the drop
Maughart is ok as a BG kill
Cobra eggs must be as a group to get the drop

he was killed with 1fg yesterday, but obviously the more people the easier it will be

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Misleath said:
Is it okay to have more than a fg to kill Moughart? We could fix the shaman for ourselves but I guess Moughart could be a problem. I take it you are talking about 18.00 GMT?

Seems there is no need to kill Moughart himself, kill just one of his guards, and Moughart + rest of guards will die too.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Yup 18:00 GMT

Tagged along with a raid on this last night, from what we did there :-

Shaman must be killed as a group to get the drop
Maughart is ok as a BG kill
Cobra eggs must be as a group to get the drop

he was killed with 1fg yesterday, but obviously the more people the easier it will be

Ok all I really need is Moughart :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Nxs said:
I was also thinking more about this last night, although there is a days gap in between for people to catch up with whats required, you also going to need to do a whole levels of ML EXP to complete the level. Thats gona be really pushing it.

The pre-req steps themselves can be done in a couple of hours... they shouldn't be a problem as long as you can form a full group. I should be around early in the day, or late at night to help fill a group... if needed

ML exp after each level shouldn't be a problem. I was capping it pretty quickly for the first few levels... at ML5 I needed to do some extra farming to hit ML6. As long as you're grouped with people who haven't done certain MLs before, you'll have no problem capping XP. Or try the Shades of Mist encounter, it's pretty easy with a fg and you get exp from killing the sphinx... + a load of random loot for alts/salvage oO

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like I will be there after all for ml3 \o/ and a bonus will have 1fg guildies by the looks of it to :D

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I'll be there anyway since we didn't finish all steps on todays ML3 raid.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Could there be a slight change in plan for tonight ?

do
3.10 <again>

This would help those who were on last nights raid to complete ML 3 rather quickly then assist the group on the other quests while gaining that lovely ML exp. no problem if not, but cant hurt to ask :)

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Need to find people to do the prereqs for ML3 raid tonight :-( anyone else like me out there? :(

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Esoteric said:
Need to find people to do the prereqs for ML3 raid tonight :-( anyone else like me out there? :(

Ive done an alliance one of these on both monday and tuesday night - you only need 1FG to get them done, its not too hard, unfortunatly I wont get time to run another tonight.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Could there be a slight change in plan for tonight ?

do
3.10 <again>

This would help those who were on last nights raid to complete ML 3 rather quickly then assist the group on the other quests while gaining that lovely ML exp. no problem if not, but cant hurt to ask :)

Have to agree with that, there were 27 people in the BG when we failed on killing Antioos so those people could get 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 and 3.10 done first. I guess this will be a lot easier since some of the people will leave and some of the people will stay for ML exp (gotta get some ML exp on ML4 to have it all ready for fridays ML4 run).

Please, I beg you, Seksual to consider this since we did most of the raid yesterday and sat up most of the night doing this yesterday. Please contact me or Atrius (I hope this doesn't disturb you) to ask if you have any questions.

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
May I sugget

May I suggest we do the ones that we didnt complete, as listed above, then all those who do 3.10 early _MUST_ stay to help fight Laodemeia as she's a real biach. Any thoughts?

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
if we were to do the remainder of yesterdays raid first, I would definetly stay to aquire the ML EXP needed, its going to be a push to complete the ML4 pre-reqs and get a full bar of exp for Fridays raid, hell its gona be near impossible i think without this.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Trancer said:
May I suggest we do the ones that we didnt complete, as listed above, then all those who do 3.10 early _MUST_ stay to help fight Laodemeia as she's a real biach. Any thoughts?

That's a very fair suggestion, I hope we could get some thoughts from todays mighty raid leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom