Master Level list?

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
Where can it be found.
What each class can get and what it do?

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Ffs peeps... can it atleast come live here before you start asking for spoilers? :twak:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Ffs peeps... can it atleast come live here before you start asking for spoilers? :twak:
Rrrrriiiiiiiiight... obviously you don't know what spoilers is.
:touch:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Where can i find temps with artifacts in?? .. I haven't got the patience to plan a temp for myself :/ ... And ill still have to change some of the temp, if i find one :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Tasslehoff said:
Where can i find temps with artifacts in?? .. I haven't got the patience to plan a temp for myself :/ ... And ill still have to change some of the temp, if i find one :D

You're just lazy Tassie

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Those ML's look uber fun especially the spymaster one :D givf

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
originally by Areremiel
You're just lazy Tassie

Well, some peeps thinks its funny to make temps, i dont want to ruin their fun :D .. Or maybe iam just lazy :/

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You would do well to read the list before you pick your ML Path if you don't want to run the risk of picking the wrong one. Some of the ML paths are not very well fit to the classes they've been assigned to.

Don't read the ML Spoilers, but read the list. If you do not, don't come whining here that you picked the wrong one. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tesla Monkor said:
You would do well to read the list before you pick your ML Path if you don't want to run the risk of picking the wrong one. Some of the ML paths are not very well fit to the classes they've been assigned to.

Don't read the ML Spoilers, but read the list. If you do not, don't come whining here that you picked the wrong one. :)

il just know il take the wrong ML anyway so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom