Master level exp?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Did they change it so you can get ml exp even if you havent activated the master level?

Say I have all of ml4 steps but havent got the ml to activate ml4, would I get ml exp if i went and joined with people who are doing the steps?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Did they change it so you can get ml exp even if you havent activated the master level?

Say I have all of ml4 steps but havent got the ml to activate ml4, would I get ml exp if i went and joined with people who are doing the steps?

Yes.

Though I noticed that since the last patch (or maybe the one before) there may have been changes to the amount.

I redid an ML5 step on an ML3 character yesterday, and got 4% xp per person getting credit on it. I'm sure I've got much more in the past, unless I've been an ML7 or so character redoing ML5 steps.

Darzil

Seakul

Banned
Darzil said:
Yes.

Though I noticed that since the last patch (or maybe the one before) there may have been changes to the amount.

I redid an ML5 step on an ML3 character yesterday, and got 4% xp per person getting credit on it. I'm sure I've got much more in the past, unless I've been an ML7 or so character redoing ML5 steps.

Darzil
ML5 has allways given loads, i hope they havent nerfed it :(

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
ml8 group steps give pwnz0r exp :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom