Master Alchemist Taking Orders

Selling Mana and End pots, 3g each at CM, /houseface 3249 Meath

Can make all colours of dyes for all armor

PM me with orders.

:drink:

Also taking BG orders for spellcrafting

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I am not a hib...but perhaps..I cna make hib poor..so you lend money and craft things that I dont buy..and entire hib goes bankrupt

I wannul order 20000000000000 ablatives and deliver them to svasud..I got my gangsters there waiting for you to put in in a black backpack.

IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN!

(btw, I think you will sell alot of pots for 3g each, I pay freaking 4g for each to them mid alchemists)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
I am not a hib...but perhaps..I cna make hib poor..so you lend money and craft things that I dont buy..and entire hib goes bankrupt

I wannul order 20000000000000 ablatives and deliver them to svasud..I got my gangsters there waiting for you to put in in a black backpack.

IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN!

(btw, I think you will sell alot of pots for 3g each, I pay freaking 4g for each to them mid alchemists)

awwww, come to me and ill make em for 3.99g ;)

(imo, 4g is a fair price, who was gonna stand there making pots to gain 50s each sell? :p )

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Snowy said:
Master Alchemist Taking Orders

Selling Mana and End pots, 3g each at CM, /houseface 3249 Meath

Can make all colours of dyes for all armor

PM me with orders.

:drink:

Also taking BG orders for spellcrafting

Givf blue metallic please with NFS Underground shades.

Snowy

Fledgling Freddie
Since posting that prices in Feb, i have had to change them due to me running out of cash, and not being able to make any cash. But i can assure ppl that my prices will return to 3g once i have reached LGM Alchemist. Which is not to far ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom