Mass Thidranki Event!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone, all those who missed out last time come joni in the fun tonight its not about who's templated etc just bring all your friends and as many as you can get to win :) duels are duels so no adding please or zerging soloers looking for duels but everything else go's... I hope for a good night see you all in their at around 18:00 when people start getting back from work hopefully. and when u die dont log just get more people to help you :)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest i think that BB's ruined the game due to the disadvantage of other players so i wont be using mine for sure... i cannot make others not use theirs but I would rather this was just 1 big lot of fun not serious... im gonna put together a level 20 character now. So no BB's please everyone!

Logi

Part of the furniture
18.00? shame cant come ^^ hf everyone!

edit: or well.. im confused with english time... how many hours from now?

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
2 hours 15 minutes till it starts most prob wont get their till 19:00/20:00 where the main fun will be hopefully, you can come then?

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
20 minutes and im at MB so far umper/exhibitz/me/Logi going .... cya in their as soon as you can

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
ok we taking a quick break for anyone about to come, back at like 19:30

Logi

Part of the furniture
noone... just go on msn or somit Joni and nudge me instead...

ttt

Banned
acc got scammed earlier, if it wasnt i woulda come with my BM for old times fun, will try next time :<

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt the best few fights n stuff but in end we just went Termair cluster n me / KP / Anesur rolling alb their, your welcome to come have fun

ttt

Banned
wasnt the best few fights n stuff but in end we just went Termair cluster n me / KP / Anesur rolling alb their, your welcome to come have fun
would if i didnt have to beg from people, and i dont know how to SC as i have no clue what the stats are etc...

Logi

Part of the furniture
its easy to beg.. people easily give you 2p+ like in my case... allrdy got crafted armor and a handfull of jewelry, just need an SCer. and i can help u with the stats.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I miss my thid bg reaver on dyvet :(

But no chance in hell I'm going to renew my subs and dl eu version just to play 1 or 2 nights in thid..

fawzi

Banned
I don't think thid US is good at all. Standard of players is bad.

I think in terms of the food chain, ascending from worse to best (in terms of quality of play).

US > Temair > Limors > Dyvet

That is what I have played and tbh I dont suspect le french will be much good in thid.

fawzi

Banned
Did you read wrong?^^ I meant that Temair is not as good a standard as Limors, which is not as good as Dyvet.

Logi

Part of the furniture
u wrote it wrong noob, US >(owns) temair>(owns) etc etc

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing, logged into Thid the other day with a guild m8 and went to take the keep.. no sooner had we started on the keep when hibs arrived to try kill us lol. Been checking thid periodically for some time and never a toon in sight so maybe possible some one in alb did /who thid and logged for some action? either way was kinda hoping it would generate new life :eek:

Zyrex

Banned
I don't think thid US is good at all. Standard of players is bad.

I think in terms of the food chain, ascending from worse to best (in terms of quality of play).

US > Temair > Limors > Dyvet

That is what I have played and tbh I dont suspect le french will be much good in thid.
dori, what server do you play atm? i wana start playing thid again on the EU servers, hand me a pm if you still look at these boards and give me a free template etc to get me started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom