Mass Thidranki Event!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
........ or not.

Everyone get to Thidranki who cares about Thidranki. Im here all night long so if its only me you can chain my bard all night if its me and you.... hopefully we can get lots here. Come on guys 1 last time... think of all the fun we have had in their!

fawzi

Banned
I'm there, any chars below, anyone else gonna come say here.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Frapsing it also for those who come i can send it to you or try and get what i can on youtube

fawzi

Banned
Thanks to Traiten/Jimmythecabby/Infey/Keniko/Pelusa for atleast trying to revive it, we managed to take CK atleast..

fawzi

Banned
Wiizzz/Marauder/Chamberstricktster/Cavebakket 4 mids here too.

COME ON PEOPLE xD

fawzi

Banned
Alb: Killerpenguin, Infey
Hib: Traitus
Mid: Cavebakketh/Flydot/Silswannabee/Wiizzz/Chamberstrickt/Pupinba

fawzi

Banned
Andwar and Qiehnaa (hib) here too, so that makes 11 people in thid all together

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is back keep it going people, good fun tonight thanks to the co-operation of alliances.... dunno when im next playing maybe weekend but ill sort somet out! C U in their rawwwwww

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
was great fun thx for doing it when i logged 5 mids still at it trebing ck door :D

15 db on infey enjoyed it lots :clap:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, i logged my infil on and destroyed them in ck, good fun 20ish DB's but they got me once :p need to sort some more nights out like that good stuff, you killed my ani after i got KP's wiz lol :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
12 people is not a mass event FYI!!! but gratz i guess :touch:

fawzi

Banned
It was great fun, I had my fair share of kills and deaths - I must say a big thank you to all those who came and I am sure you felt rewarded with a good night. Hats off to Trait for sorting this out though I will praise myself as both of us spent around 30 minutes contacting alliances.

I got about 17 deathblows today on the Cabalist and with only 140 till Battle Enforcer maybe it's not so hard to get now =)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
It was great fun, I had my fair share of kills and deaths - I must say a big thank you to all those who came and I am sure you felt rewarded with a good night. Hats off to Trait for sorting this out though I will praise myself as both of us spent around 30 minutes contacting alliances.

I got about 17 deathblows today on the Cabalist and with only 140 till Battle Enforcer maybe it's not so hard to get now =)

wouldnt be a dorimor thread without a self prasing would it :m00:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
heh guess u long gone from Daoc sean but if u are still around in 1 shape or form come n kill me or dori when were in :)... gonna log my infil hope people in their need to sort out some more footage, cya around n good job vrikalokas for taking out lady with me earlier for hibernia :p

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Massive fun :D..
Had a good laugh when the mids start rolling in ;)..
Cavebakketh got his share of kills. Can't remember the deathblows, but some got pinced in the arse ;)

fawzi

Banned
The Mid group you played in was pretty good actually. Whilst playing on Limors I forgot how good the standard is for Dyvet Thidranki compared to that of the German servers. When's next event Trait?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
heh guess u long gone from Daoc sean but if u are still around in 1 shape or form come n kill me or dori when were in :)... gonna log my infil hope people in their need to sort out some more footage, cya around n good job vrikalokas for taking out lady with me earlier for hibernia :p

fuck that lol, cant be arsed re installing, cant be arsed giving money to goa and cant be arsed making new chars becuase i deleted them all :puke:

and besides after playing a freeshards PvP server thid would just bore me with so little people :m00:

meh daoc WAS fun

RF online people :p altho saying that i hardly play tht anymore either lol

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
My account ran out today, so not sure if i will renew, still got my alb/BB account and naked mid toons :p.... ill see what can do but away all weekend maybe next tuesday again.

ttt

Banned
did anyone miss me?

sorry i couldnt make it..i like had a life or slepd over that day :m00:

<finds excuses to feel better than all other nubs!>

niena

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks was a fun last daoc night. I've played Flydot, nothing to earn except fun and was hard to interrupt your bard ;)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
n ye reminded me of old fronteres to be honest, from what i saw anyway, no-one had buffbots or used pots etc :) just fun 2 c people die then bring more friends to kill instead of logging themselves :p if anyone wanna do it again 2nyt say here ill make a toon somhow :)

blyth

Fledgling Freddie
i would happyly open my account up if theres another night like this goin so plz gimia shout =D coz im gaggin for some thid fun :)

ttt

Banned
i would happyly open my account up if theres another night like this goin so plz gimia shout =D coz im gaggin for some thid fun :)
blythretard get back ingame, you owe me sex0r and 30p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom