Martok

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
jamie killed my friar in poc today when i was on 6% and resting after killing mobs :(

Not very fair fight if u ask me!

Jjuraa

Banned
charmangle said:
Or what ever it was that hit me that lowered my str!:) (Got message: you are encumbered all of a sudden!) (Pallys dont do that do they ? You infil imposter:)

/charmangle

was malice proc. i wondered why you suddenly stopped, thought it was going to take at least another 5 minutes of chasing you.. hope i didnt make you too late, ta for the runaround ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Baldir said:
jamie killed my friar in poc today when i was on 6% and resting after killing mobs :(

Not very fair fight if u ask me!

I guess it's something about your Friar's name :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jamie deserves whatever he gets. the last 2 times i (thought)i attacked him solo i had rangers add (good job i'm a sorc eh, just ment twice the rps)

Should of just ganked him on sight tbh

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
bubble

what makes u think i was grouped with the rangers???
ive been grouped for alot of tonight ..i dont pretend i havent ...i am also allowed to group.started off the night solo met a reaver then next 2 trips i got ganked..i would say i dont often group with stealthers unless i have been ganked a few times earlier...so even the numbers out but even this is very rare...so with u been such a uber sorc am sure u will be on alot of rangers hit list since they so easy for u to kill..
jamie.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Jamie

Reaver was meh :< and yw for shouting that sorc not to add on you :)

More reading your PMs..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
ive been grouped for alot of tonight ..i dont pretend i havent ...i am also allowed to group.started off the night solo met a reaver then next 2 trips i got ganked..i would say i dont often group with stealthers unless i have been ganked a few times earlier...so even the numbers out but even this is very rare...so with u been such a uber sorc am sure u will be on alot of rangers hit list since they so easy for u to kill..
jamie.
Jaime you have always been grouped the times I've seen you in NF. So jsut fu and prove I'm wrong by running solo.

I still remember you fighting me and then shouting for a group to add and kill me. :S

Martok

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Jaime you have always been grouped the times I've seen you in NF. So jsut fu and prove I'm wrong by running solo.

I still remember you fighting me and then shouting for a group to add and kill me. :S

I have seen him solo lots and i have also fought him alot since nf when hes solo!!! i met him once with a bard and thats it! i know he groups and when he does its fun 8 vs 8 taking him down :p just drop moaning @ the guy hes got bigged up in OF for being solo great NF made solo alot harder now! even i dont solo often anymore jamie still does solo @ least 50% of the time witch to me shows great determination as solo is fooking hard these days!

so less QQ about the guy he wanted to moan @ me in this tread he has done soo there was no need for all this crap tbh about him soloing or not he was solo the night of this qq so shoo shoo back under your taverns roofs

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
I have seen him solo lots and i have also fought him alot since nf when hes solo!!! i met him once with a bard and thats it! i know he groups and when he does its fun 8 vs 8 taking him down :p just drop moaning @ the guy hes got bigged up in OF for being solo great NF made solo alot harder now! even i dont solo often anymore jamie still does solo @ least 50% of the time witch to me shows great determination as solo is fooking hard these days!

so less QQ about the guy he wanted to moan @ me in this tread he has done soo there was no need for all this crap tbh about him soloing or not he was solo the night of this qq so shoo shoo back under your taverns roofs
Such defending the guy that's bitching at ye :eek:

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure he called you Alb scum, lame F******* Tosser etc etc, such a nice guy!

Belgorian

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
thank you martok

thanks for defending me...and yes i did overreact a tad...hope u can see the reason why i did get so pissed off...i am in the wrong for having such a foul mouthed abusive go at you ...its due to the fact i didnt expect something like that off a player like yourself that got be so wound up....
till next ime we meet jamie :drink:

atos ..strange this cos i never see u soloing...the one and only soloing thane...my arse..
and doubt very much i would shout a group to my aid against your self or anyone else i was having a solo fight against...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
the guy hes got bigged up in OF for being solo great NF made solo alot harder now! even i dont solo often anymore jamie still does solo @ least 50% of the time witch to me shows great determination as solo is fooking hard these days!
Aye its nigh upon impossible to solo now as a minstrel with MoS,respecced today to high slash low stealth since its nearly worthless against anything but fg's and 37 is enough to hide me from those if i play it reasnobly smart.No sarky comments you fuckers ;)
Cant imagine its any easier as a champ mind - although i will point out "unbuffed" is not quite the same with a champ as with say a hero sadly - i find heros much easier kills on the whole! :twak:

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Aye its nigh upon impossible to solo now as a minstrel with MoS,respecced today to high slash low stealth since its nearly worthless against anything but fg's and 37 is enough to hide me from those if i play it reasnobly smart.No sarky comments you fuckers ;)
Cant imagine its any easier as a champ mind - although i will point out "unbuffed" is not quite the same with a champ as with say a hero sadly - i find heros much easier kills on the whole! :twak:

Can't remember any minstrels ever that I have actually finished a fight with solo on hero. ;/ All depart when about to die or then add on you fighting something else or set you up with cc for some other dude. ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Its been a long time since we fought in OF in odins - nice trick with the armour root proc btw that screwed me up good...

Martok

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
thanks for defending me...and yes i did overreact a tad...hope u can see the reason why i did get so pissed off...i am in the wrong for having such a foul mouthed abusive go at you ...its due to the fact i didnt expect something like that off a player like yourself that got be so wound up....
till next ime we meet jamie :drink:

atos ..strange this cos i never see u soloing...the one and only soloing thane...my arse..
and doubt very much i would shout a group to my aid against your self or anyone else i was having a solo fight against...

you know what it is like specialy if you been in rvr for 2 hours and made 1.2 k rp's >< was hot headed myself hehe till next time m8

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Running solo ain't hard once you get used to getting ganked 4 out of 5 times you do a run.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
:) Nah they had us overrun anyway!:)

Jjuraa said:
was malice proc. i wondered why you suddenly stopped, thought it was going to take at least another 5 minutes of chasing you.. hope i didnt make you too late, ta for the runaround ^^

Nah no problem it was fun!:) (Those darn hibbies had has overrun with fieeeeelds of shrooms within minutes after that anyway!:/

/Charmangle

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
jamie.

Sure your allowed to group, never said you weren't. Just saying you used to have a rep for soloing and our group used to leave you alone if we saw you solo...well not anymore.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
fao bubble

well m8 not all other albs used to treat me same as your group m8...
i always start off solo ... head to an area get ganked about 3 or 4 times u then go try a different zone same shit happens there u get ganked a few times..at this point u have 2 choices stop playing or get some peeps to even the numbers......always even them dont get extra to throw the advantage my way...if peeps get caught inbetween the stage of going from solo to having to make a small group then i feel sorry for them but thats just the way the game has become....

all the best jamie

:cheers:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
So lets go in PoC and gank 4 arti lvl'ers!! :< Don't see the point in going to PoC to get kills, just easymode all over! most attackers die ok. But when your like that and all you want is to lvl arti's it's very unfair :(, if I wanted RvR i'd be out there.. but I decided to get some lvls on my arti's (before you ask its only place I lvl my arti's, and they all lvl at once, so im not going anywere else) ... no more suprises for me! no... precorsions will be taken next time :<

Well you got us at the right time m8 :< was all oop and had agro.. /cry

Next time you see us (Alundril, Wiesh, Wubbly, Flirtie) in PoC. Just /wave and if you want a duel you'll get one.. But was very pissed off when you came in and just ganked us like that... (sarcastic mode)Specially what we've been through!!(off) makes me very sad :<

<cries IRL>

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
before you ask its only place I lvl my arti's, and they all lvl at once, so im not going anywere else

Risk for reward really. Reward is all level at same time; risk is gettin' ganked.

Also every frontier has suitable camps for PvE'ing for level 50; some of those camps are in the middle of nowhere and nobody goes there to gank you. Also a nice untouched campbonus.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Risk for reward really. Reward is all level at same time; risk is gettin' ganked.

Also every frontier has suitable camps for PvE'ing for level 50; some of those camps are in the middle of nowhere and nobody goes there to gank you. Also a nice untouched campbonus.

Less trying to kill y tic in poc tbh on your vamp lol :fluffle:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo haggus

hehe m8 sorry but the numbers were in your favour and i took the risk...
to get all 4 of u i was lucky...

till next time m8 :drink:

jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom