Martok

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
u fucking lame tosser...
will say no more am sure he knows what i am on about...........

fucking alb scum
 

Martok

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,769
jamiesmallicus said:
u fucking lame tosser...
will say no more am sure he knows what i am on about...........

fucking alb scum
i gave you the choice of 1 dueling me or 2 being flattened ^^ you chose no 2!
 

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
i tried to move to safe spot to duel for yourself you fucking wanker....u honestly think i would not duel u???
 

Martok

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,769
jamiesmallicus said:
i tried to move to safe spot to duel for yourself you fucking wanker....u honestly think i would not duel u???
fuck safe spots m8 i fight there and then i apoligise for it now then as i know 1 you are better then that and 2 its always fun to fight you!

my apoligies for the killing but next time if its me dont worry ill take what comes!
 

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
2,041
jamiesmallicus said:
u fucking lame tosser...
will say no more am sure he knows what i am on about...........

fucking alb scum
Chill? I did ask the group not to flatten you but while i drive them i dont always control em :) Its a game, and yes its irritating when you die but take a breath get a coffee and come back...
 

boon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
5
jamiesmallicus said:
u fucking lame tosser...
will say no more am sure he knows what i am on about...........

fucking alb scum
qq retard
 

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
5,890
jamiesmallicus said:
u fucking lame tosser...
will say no more am sure he knows what i am on about...........

fucking alb scum
You don't sound too pleased ;( Making a thread over getting added on once is kinda... sad?
 

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
its not about been added on

its the fact that martok beckoned me to fight me several times....i nodded yes i went to move to a safe spot at which point martok starts attacking me....i didnt attack back cos didnt see the point............if u cant play fair then its upto that person ...
as for the qq u was not there u u wont understand u fucking cockboy...
i dont like whining trust me but sometimes u have to....

jamie
 

Jjuraa

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
883
well, stop the hib groups rolling me when im solo, if you manage that, then il stop the alb groups from rolling you. never going to happen
 

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
lol jjurra read the post m8

i dont mind been added on its the fact i accepted a duel started to move to a safe spot for martok then get lots of hits in the back from him...u know there are rules with dueling u bow first and so on..i tried to make it a fair duel by moving to a spot no hibs would add on him and got stabbed in the back so to speak...


jamie
 

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4,462
Jamies man. Those rules are unwritten and Mercenary doesnt fight for glory they fight for money and pure joy of killing :worthy:

:cheers: :fluffle:
 

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
6,180
jamiesmallicus said:
i dont mind been added on its the fact i accepted a duel started to move to a safe spot for martok then get lots of hits in the back from him...u know there are rules with dueling u bow first and so on..i tried to make it a fair duel by moving to a spot no hibs would add on him and got stabbed in the back so to speak...


jamie
Heh, everytime i seen you lately your either in a fg running over me solo, your camping a bridge with a stealther that always adds or your killing xp'rs in poc.

Dont think you can complain to much :p

Though i actually thought you had ebayed your account or something due to how completely different your playstyle was. Doing things like ignoring my sorc who had your support pinned down to go beat up the reaver that was behind me made me laugh though last week :D
 

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
5,890
jamiesmallicus said:
its the fact that martok beckoned me to fight me several times....i nodded yes i went to move to a safe spot at which point martok starts attacking me....i didnt attack back cos didnt see the point............if u cant play fair then its upto that person ...
as for the qq u was not there u u wont understand u fucking cockboy...
i dont like whining trust me but sometimes u have to....

jamie
Actually I was there, I was grouped with him, standing a couple oh seconds away from you, cockboy. Seems you are the one knowing fuck all x<
 

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
1,468
TheBinarySurfer said:
Chill? I did ask the group not to flatten you but while i drive them i dont always control em :) Its a game, and yes its irritating when you die but take a breath get a coffee and come back...
i was part of that grp...if i hade know i wouldent have stund and smited...but as Evita said...she told us not to kill him but we did...so i say sorry from my side
 

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
1,376
Hehe you stop pawning my poor shammy when he is moving rams and trebs!:)

Jjuraa said:
well, stop the hib groups rolling me when im solo, if you manage that, then il stop the alb groups from rolling you. never going to happen
Darn JJ...

Stooop pawning my poor shammy when carrying 2 rams and 2 trebs!:) (Was on my way to dun da behn when I felt your tickle on my back! So started the merry go run! Dot, run, disease, run, dot...damn that hillslope!:) You hit me with str/con debuff and got frozen from encumbrance and so was the end off poor Storlaga spelled!:)

Nice fight and smart move hiding behind that hill there! (I didnt have time to play catch with you since the troops in hibland was in dire need of the rams/trebs so made the dumb move and moved in too close!:)

Salute and hat off to ya mate

/Charmangle
 

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
1,376
charmangle said:
You hit me with str/con debuff and got frozen from encumbrance
Or what ever it was that hit me that lowered my str!:) (Got message: you are encumbered all of a sudden!) (Pallys dont do that do they ? You infil imposter:)

/charmangle
 

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
483
Lets just all have a pinic with sandwiches with the crust cut off, and cake and fizzy pop. :clap:
 

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
5,890
charmangle said:
Or what ever it was that hit me that lowered my str!:) (Got message: you are encumbered all of a sudden!) (Pallys dont do that do they ? You infil imposter:)

/charmangle
Malice proc prolly.
 

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,673
Never understood why Jamies is such a hero in everybodies eyes ... so the guy solo's sometimes ... I see him grouping/camping poc/teaming up with stealthers or ani's to camp bridges just as much as the next guy ... and I see him wajn almost as much as Streaf.

someone got pwned
 

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
5,183
because noone has ever seen anything like his pink elf boots :S
 

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
502
Jamie mate, just accept it. Was all your fault.

Just start running around with a high RR grp all the time and repetativly flatten ppl, you'll have your very own whine thread too then :D

Pink boots 4tw.
 

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
891
Shanaia said:
Never understood why Jamies is such a hero in everybodies eyes ... so the guy solo's sometimes ... I see him grouping/camping poc/teaming up with stealthers or ani's to camp bridges just as much as the next guy ... and I see him wajn almost as much as Streaf.

someone got pwned
jamies prefer been solo, mostly unbuffed (unless he can get buffs from a guildy),
for ppl there like to solo jamie will always try to give em a fair 1vs1 (i have been runing with him with my druid (no DI) and just stand watching him die and ress him again coz he wanted that duel.
 

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
5,890
Lejemorder said:
jamies prefer been solo, mostly unbuffed (unless he can get buffs from a guildy),
for ppl there like to solo jamie will always try to give em a fair 1vs1 (i have been runing with him with my druid (no DI) and just stand watching him die and ress him again coz he wanted that duel.
I seem to be the only person who never met him unbuffed :eek:
 

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
1,075
Jamie

Read your PM's mate.

I know how you feel, when I was on Alundril that day in PoC your noob Ranger mate kept adding on me when I was dueling you, fucking annoying.. but still.. you owned me.. and I deserved to get flattened that night... but not by your noobie mate - btw I'd kick your ass on the mincer, maybe reaver ;)
 

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,217
All the times I've met Jamie he's been unbuffed, and ofc, ganking me..

Anyway, baaaad martok :touch:


:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom