Martok

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
I have seen him solo lots and i have also fought him alot since nf when hes solo!!! i met him once with a bard and thats it! i know he groups and when he does its fun 8 vs 8 taking him down :p just drop moaning @ the guy hes got bigged up in OF for being solo great NF made solo alot harder now! even i dont solo often anymore jamie still does solo @ least 50% of the time witch to me shows great determination as solo is fooking hard these days!

If you have seen him solo dosn't help my cause does it? :touch:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
atos ..strange this cos i never see u soloing...the one and only soloing thane...my arse..
and doubt very much i would shout a group to my aid against your self or anyone else i was having a solo fight against...

Right, same goes for you then.

Well I can't know that for sure. Perhaps they added, perhaps they didn't. But you would have lost otherwis. TBH, weak to use IP vs a thane and still losing. =)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo atos

obviously some fight u remember cos u was gonna win for a change cos tbh..i have no recollection of this weak fight of mine obviously it must of been your crowning glory to even remember it...
well done m8 u one tuff cookie shame i cant even remember such a strong show by yourself........tbh cant remember seeing u solo ever apart from old days in hadriens wall..........and middle of my time then this must be some bitter thing u got if u on about those days......

jamie

Brite

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
obviously some fight u remember cos u was gonna win for a change cos tbh..i have no recollection of this weak fight of mine obviously it must of been your crowning glory to even remember it...
well done m8 u one tuff cookie shame i cant even remember such a strong show by yourself........tbh cant remember seeing u solo ever apart from old days in hadriens wall..........and middle of my time then this must be some bitter thing u got if u on about those days......

jamie

not true you used to bring loads back to come try me in hw back in te day :D was always fun tho ;)

Shanaia said:
Never understood why Jamies is such a hero in everybodies eyes ... so the guy solo's sometimes ... I see him grouping/camping poc/teaming up with stealthers or ani's to camp bridges just as much as the next guy ... and I see him wajn almost as much as Streaf.

someone got pwned

to solo without stealth IS hard anyone with a stealther doesn't apreciate how hard it is to do this even with buffs and takes a lot of determination and patience, but to do it unbuffed and get to rr8 is great

so what if he changes his play style after getting rr9 ? its up to him how he plays, everyone wants to play somthing a bit different now and again, he still deserves a lot of respect for what he has achieved and the way he did it

I soloed my way to rr6 unbuffed and then leveled myself a bot and have been mostly solo since then, played set groups and pwned alliance groups before i quit a month before NF arrived and have been solo mostly when ive been able to play in NF i know its not as hard soloing with a bd, but its still harder than people think, people can take us 1 on 1, a duo that cant beat a bd shouldn't even be trying to RvR and 3+ must be pissed out of there heads :p

and about NF being harder to solo than OF i think is a load of crap, theres PoC, u can solo at the many keep raids that happen, no mile gates so plently of places to avoid zergs and you do die a lot solo so when u release u can port back and get fighting again fairly quickly, NF is total easy mode for the soloer compared to what OF was, HW / odins dead, mowed by gank groups if you could make it past mg, massive stealth zergs, waiting ages for port when u died many times, 10k in a night was amazing then ive made way over 5 times that in a night in NF which is stupid

btw martok surely if your hitting him in the back and hes just stood there your gonna realise somthing is wrong if hes beckoned you for a duel ?

Martok

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
and about NF being harder to solo than OF i think is a load of crap, theres PoC, u can solo at the many keep raids that happen, no mile gates so plently of places to avoid zergs and you do die a lot solo so when u release u can port back and get fighting again fairly quickly, NF is total easy mode for the soloer compared to what OF was, HW / odins dead, mowed by gank groups if you could make it past mg, massive stealth zergs, waiting ages for port when u died many times, 10k in a night was amazing then ive made way over 5 times that in a night in NF which is stupid

the thing is though solo in OF there was emain = zerg HW and = solo and odins = fg vs fg @ prime time. you could also guarntee there were gonna be non stealther solo's. the old ra's made solo alot better aswell things like St ect just way OP for solo in nf!

Nf gives you more places yes but to find anyone solo you either have to resort to camping PoC or BB were the BBFF come out and wtf pwn j00 with 8 billion warlocks and 20 trillion BD's and 1 healer :(

Brite said:
btw martok surely if your hitting him in the back and hes just stood there your gonna realise somthing is wrong if hes beckoned you for a duel ?

I beckoned him for a duel he ran towards me and ran away if i had known what he was doing i would never have killed him jamie knows that lol. i was just Rp hungry whore who had made 1.2 k in 2 hours play in a opted group :(

but next time i know what hes doing (never met jamie solo were we have moved place before tbh) hence the attacking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom