Mark Jacobs Announces Two New Classes

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh do fuck off Manisch... all I said was to roll a toon on my server where this action was happening... nothing about what fucking class to roll, so stop being such a troll you laboriously boring.... grrr......

Your lack of reading comprehension and empathy is astonishing :p.

People rerolled to FOTM-servers in DAoC a lot, leaving the ones staying behind and screwed. It's not about classes.

Moving to classic servers, to German servers (first one cluster then the other), to US, GOA taking the Italian and Spanish guys away to own servers and so on...

So fine, he rolls on your server where you had 3h of action in Open RvR, we all should roll on your server, that's the ultimate solution.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
I am not going to argue your other points, as those look to my like your personal oppinion that you of course are entitled to, but a couple thousand gold in a days farming in WoW is utter bullcrap.

its easy with dailies you can make 400g in 2hours per toon so 10 hours with 5 toons = 2k but god its a fecking grind and a half.
not to mention using JC buying uncut gems then reselling the cut gems

some fun content in wow but i got to the point that running the same raids each week to get a drop and then 10 arena matches a week just got dull in my opinion

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Oh do fuck off Manisch... all I said was to roll a toon on my server where this action was happening... nothing about what fucking class to roll, so stop being such a troll you laboriously boring.... grrr......

Heh, careful now or you'll have Mark Jacobs intervening gagging you then slagging you to the world on his blog but obviously in a non-hypocritical manner, it'll be fine for him to do-so, but not you ;)

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie

Emo kids do this to you unfortunately.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
PS: Someone with an Engineer called Dave shouldn't be using the word emo.

Make ye not rash statements, coz you have no fucking clue what you're on about. Enlighten me, why shouldn't I call my Engineer "Dave"? What is the connection between "Dave" and "Emo"? Do you know what I'm referring to by naming my Engineer "Dave"?

:england:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Aww people are leaving to go back to wow :) hopefully RvR wont be gay as fuck now then.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Make ye not rash statements, coz you have no fucking clue what you're on about. Enlighten me, why shouldn't I call my Engineer "Dave"? What is the connection between "Dave" and "Emo"? Do you know what I'm referring to by naming my Engineer "Dave"?

first engineer i see called `bob` will make me giggle.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
My name is Dave and I like some 'emo' music.

Thats obviously what Mani was referring to!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Or maybe the fact that "Dave" is the biggest "chav" to "manual labour" associated name? ;) So.. Engineer called Dave is actually a rip on the whole of UK culture, which is win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom