March 19th Prydwen RL Meet II, London

Litmus

Resident Freddy
bmibaby flys from birmingham > amsterdam for about £20 each way...

also easyjet does from luton from about the same price.

Ziva

Fluffy
Heh... Groningen is indeed a bit far from both Amsterdam and Rotterdam Airport for foreigners to go too i think.

As for flights, i would go with Easyjet or Ryanair. I think they are much cheaper then KLM

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Should go to Utrecht then, really nice city (imo). Not too big yet has everything you need ;p Also it's less than half an hour from schiphol (airport..) by train (or felt less than half an hour :p).

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
Groningen is northern Holland about 3 hours train from Amsterdam, why there???
2:20h from Schiphol Airport by train, no trainswapping needed, and why? cos well.. thought it would be a cool place to go :) and I don't have money to spend for a hotel, the poor soddy student I am, and I live here, so it makes sense to me :D

and to be honest... in my opinion Groningen >>>>> Amsterdam by far :D (but that's just my opinion, Amsterdam is just too big ;))

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
no personal offence ofcourse but groningen is just a retarded idea :p
get somewhere close to an airport so people can actually fly in ...

brussels or amsterdam ideally

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Litmus said:
bmibaby flys from birmingham > amsterdam for about £20 each way...

also easyjet does from luton from about the same price.

Well, tell ya what then, before the next meet up, ill get the train down to brummie the day before the flight out and stay at yours for the night or something. :p

If thats ok with you that is. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
2:20h from Schiphol Airport by train, no trainswapping needed, and why? cos well.. thought it would be a cool place to go :) and I don't have money to spend for a hotel, the poor soddy student I am, and I live here, so it makes sense to me :D

and to be honest... in my opinion Groningen >>>>> Amsterdam by far :D (but that's just my opinion, Amsterdam is just too big ;))
Haven't been to Groningen at all, as far as I can remember, but should be more interesting than Amsterdam, as that's zzz :<

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Amsterdam is easy tho. Anywhere more than like 30-60 mins from Schiphol is just too far imo, takes long enough to get around the airport as it is. :p

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Sharma said:
Well, tell ya what then, before the next meet up, ill get the train down to brummie the day before the flight out and stay at yours for the night or something. :p

If thats ok with you that is. ;)

oki ;o

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Good, Tesla can I live with you during my visit then? You volunteer by saying that! xD

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if it comes to that, I can host a few. I'm not exactly swimming in room either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom