Map Pool

O

old.hannabal

wot maps shud be used in new season

Lo

If ur trying to get new maps for the season then the best thing to suggest is to get 4 cs_ and 4 de_ that way when u play a match and u have to play 2 maps the 1 can be cs_ and the other de_ alot of people like maps like italy, dust, dust2, inferno, there the main maps that people play i think.

well this is my opoion

thanks

hannabal (=LTUK=HannabaL<A>*CL)

'Ya want some..... come get some'

O

old.dNC.Verifyor

CPL Maps and CPL rules would certainly not discourage top clans from playing Season 2 ;)

O

old.Cybernaut

For what its worth,

1-Dust2
2-Inferno
3-Torn
4-Aztec
5-Italy
6-Office
7-Estate
8-Siege

Btw, 35 clans from 650???
Is that right? Ive just registered a clan,so i wont hold my breath eh........

O

old.Lemming

You could hold your breath, but be prepared to go very very very blue:D

O

old.[SWANT]Wookie

Hi all. we're new to BWCSL this time round after always missing the boat previously.

SWANT would like to see the following with the cycle..

Italy - Still a great map
Office - Great CS map
Torn - One of the best of the new
Dust2 - greatly underrated.. personally i'd prefer this to dust which I think is overrated and overplayed.
Inferno - great match map
Cobble - We just like this one...

Maps we really DONT like...

Well.. Militia.. too biased.. too old...
Aztec ... cant abide this map, pretty large for a 5v5 as well...

S

Skyler

Originally posted by dookie
de_dust
de_inferno
de_train
de_cbble
de_dust2
de_prodigy
de_nuke
de_aztec

Its gotta be de maps only, would u want a vital match against your closest rival to be in the hands of the counter strike hostage code?

well said :)

I know the feeling of that by playing in the ECSL *shudder*...

playing a good clan on..... militia....
oh the joy

O

old.Man_s

Originally posted by dNC.Verifyor
CPL Maps and CPL rules would certainly not discourage top clans from playing Season 2 ;)

Enough said. :cool:

O

old.pist0r

I'd like to see:

1. Prodigy
2. Dust2
3. Nuke
4. Dust
5. Aztec
6. Inferno
7. Militia
8. Train

O

old.Lemming

/me spits on all the hossie maps + Train

R

RogueOne

I've been playing around with the 1.4 beta and it is starting to look as though the cs_ maps might just become usable for league play. The new hostage code is much, much better. If CS1.4 is out in time for the next season and the hostage code lives up to my expectations, how would people feel about seeing a few cs_ maps thrown into the mix? I'd really like to throw in a few maps that will make clans actually think about their tactics, rather than just playing the same few maps over and over again on autopilot.

S

Skyler

Originally posted by dNC.Verifyor

totally agree with that, spoke to r1 in irc about it earlier too :p

R

RogueOne

There's been a bit of discussion between admins on IRC about a maplist for next season. Although nothing is even close to being finalised, my personal suggestion would be (to be played in this order)

aztec, dust2, nuke, cobble, prodigy, inferno, train

Unless, of course, we move to 10 clans per division, in which case, add vegas and dust into that lineup. As for rules, we're probably likely to stay 5v5 and CO. I know the CPL uses maxrounds these days, but CO scoring still has a lot of fans and I think it'd be nice if at least one major league were to stay CO.

However, if there's violent disagreement with any of this, then I guess changes will be made.

S

Skyler

Keep the divisions as they are, vegas is a poor map and is probably going to be removed from 1.4

Vegas isnt that bad but it never took off due to the release fuck up when it first came out, since then barely anyone plays it.

Keep divisions as they are and with that map cycle I cant see many complaining.

Keep CO too, it is indeed nice to have a bigger league which is CO, or you could even run another BWCSL with MR12 rules :p

O

old.Lemming

/me violently disarees (and disagrees) with vegas and train, bah, I SPIT ON TRAIN

B

blunt^

maps

you should of kept de_dust and not put in de_vegas, dust is a classic and always a fun map to play as a clan match :(

Users who are viewing this thread