Man UTD vs Arsenal

Corran

Part of the furniture
Everyone would get anoyed like this just like if if City had started showboating last week when you were losing you would be furious and if someone went in hard on Petrov you Man U fans would have loved it. This is just one of those things it happens vs your team your not happy.

And as normal the same dick heads here who seem to think wenger is the only manager who defends his team fuck off tbh every manager is a bias mother fucker fact.

Arsenal been showboating through much of the season and I have not seen anyone treat them as bad as they treated Nani, so defending the team for actions like this is unacceptable in my opinion, as he would be slating anyone that treated his team in the same manner.

And yes, all managers defend their players, but not as blindly as wenger does with his "Oh I never saw it" routine he seems to love (is he not paid to watch the actions of his team? :eek: ) and then defend actions suitable of a thug.

I dont mind defending your players, but at least admit that maybe they were wrong for certain actions. And no, I would not have been happy with my team treating opponents in the same manner so stop making assumptions.

As always, good to see you can have a civil conversation without name calling. Guess you want to copy Keitan next!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal been showboating through much of the season and I have not seen anyone treat them as bad as they treated Nani, so defending the team for actions like this is unacceptable in my opinion, as he would be slating anyone that treated his team in the same manner.

And yes, all managers defend their players, but not as blindly as wenger does with his "Oh I never saw it" routine he seems to love (is he not paid to watch the actions of his team? :eek: ) and then defend actions suitable of a thug.

I dont mind defending your players, but at least admit that maybe they were wrong for certain actions. And no, I would not have been happy with my team treating opponents in the same manner so stop making assumptions.

As always, good to see you can have a civil conversation without name calling. Guess you want to copy Keitan next!
So you condem Man U for how they treated Reyes??? he came out of Man U games with 20 plus fouls they booted him every time he touched the ball. Or is kicking an Arsenal player every time they touch the ball OK?

I did not directly call any one any names if you admit your a idiot who only belives Wenger does not see his players actions thats your call.

Also i have a rotten cold and my team got humped i will sulk and act like a child if i want too

Marc

FH is my second home
I see Fergy has come out and defended Nani for showboating. Proving your theory correct that all premiership managers stick up their players.

/irony off

:D

Marc

FH is my second home
In the past couple of weeks we have had arse, united and Liverpool fans all spitting their dummies out.

Theres only Vlad who hasnt cried :D :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
In the past couple of weeks we have had arse, united and Liverpool fans all spitting their dummies out.

Theres only Vlad who hasnt cried :D :D

Erm? Show me where I spat my dummy out at any point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom