Malmohus about to start again!

B

brite

i really didnt want to whine thats why i waited for so long til i gave in and whined :p

but i was in the cg for 10 mins before i logged and i saw people asking for buffs and then "i gave you that with my bot" so if you telling me people werent buffed with the bots your having a laugh.

but nevermind ill try another day

D

Damon_D

Of course peopel will bring bots , no one wants to be without end or other buffs to day , if there aint a shaman around ,and as malmo is freshly open , they could not realy count on anyone being there

M

Marcus75

Well malmo has been up for 3 days with the exception of Christmas Eve. Lets keep it that way!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Z

zapzap

Try get u slash resist capped PLZ silly to see lvl 46 tanks die in 2 hits.

Zapsi

W

werewolf

Roo u gotto admit we had fun when u where Jink ;)

T

the_smurflord

All credit to the list holders down there, they have a nightmare of a job.
Personally I hated these malmo groups over the last week, boring doesn't come close to describing them but you can't argue with the exp. While most of the people down there are nice people, there's always a small faction of egotistical and whining arses that ruin it for the rest.
Good to see them running again though, and they can be entertaining when the right people are present.
My favourite time down there was actually when I got stuck on the list for 2 hours, unable to get into the groups. Instead of getting mad, I just sat on a rock next to the groups and composed limericks about the group members. Strong skald RPing :)

Users who are viewing this thread