Malmohus about to start again!

M

Marcus75

Those drakulvs near lair have had it way too good for far too long now. Let's change that shall we?

I'm gonna start the groups up again beginning tomorrow, Monday 22/12 12.00cet. The reason for not starting earlier is for a fair chance of getting 2fg together.

I'm gonna be listholder for as long as needed or until I log from the Malmo Madness(tm).

So everyone bring your character and some patience to H-stones tomorrow and lets get the show on the road again. I will leave h-stones for lair as soon as we get enough people and if that dosnt happen right away then XPing at H-stones should be possible until we are ready to move.

Also...my plan is to do this monday, tuesday, thursday and if needed friday this upcomming week.

M

Marcus75

Yes it is so it might not be possible that day but I'm still gonna try.

M

Moried

These malmo groups... for what levels are they for?

A

Avernal

Originally posted by ormorof
40-49

why 49? :p does that mean u cant hit 50 there??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

btw postfarm :O

T

the_smurflord

I could well be up for this.

46 skald.

B

boomeruk

i'll take a spot with my 44 sb

fully sc'ed and can tank proally as good as a zerker the same level :eek:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Avernal
why 49? :p does that mean u cant hit 50 there??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

btw postfarm :O
Well if you just want to waste time in malmö you can stay in there, the last lvl takes along time. So why not make the SI quests, and epics.

S

Salvion

Nice going :)
I will try to be there with my hunter

O

old.tuppe

and dont look so tight that time, if you are up tuesday morning and there is enough peeps, start form groups and xp.

M

Marcus75

Yeah...my intention is to start the groups if they aint already going at that time - if someone wanna start a cg and the groups before 12.00cet then don't hesitate :)

C

Cami

I miss malmo, someone give me a reason to level another character. :(

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Cami
I miss malmo, someone give me a reason to level another character. :(

you need a buffbot for your shammy!

M

Marcus75

News-flash:

The groups are up and running - listholder is Kajsa. Do have some patience now since everything wont run flawlessly just yet. :)

M

Marcus75

Well it's alive again - let's hope it lasts. In true malmo-spirit I got from 2nd spot for g1 at the start to 5th spot for g1 3 hours later.

So keep it up all and lets make this revival last.

M

Moried

so.. being new to midgard and all, how does this work? You find out who the listholder is, ask to be put on some list and get contacted when there is a spot open for you I guess? Also, where is H-stones?

B

brite

I got on the list at 11 in the morning and now its 6 i still not got in. There is 2+ buff bots there so there is no chance of a shammy getting in beacuse they dont need buffs cos they have there buff bots so all they are going to get is healers beacuse they heal better and stun, malmo exp for any class ? yeh fucking right same old malmo same old shit dont know why i bothered.

M

Moried

That's sad to hear but seems to be an overall trend, stopped levelling my shaman because of those reasons really. Oh, well I'll continue soloing my huntress if that's the case I guess :)

Contacted the listholder and he said he wasn't listholder atm and to give him a tell in 20 minutes (?!), been almost an hour now and he's still flagged as afk and is not responding. At least I've seen the entrance to malmo now ;)

B

brite

Originally posted by Moried
That's sad to hear but seems to be an overall trend, stopped levelling my shaman because of those reasons really. Oh, well I'll continue soloing my huntress if that's the case I guess :)

Contacted the listholder and he said he wasn't listholder atm and to give him a tell in 20 minutes (?!), been almost an hour now and he's still flagged as afk and is not responding. At least I've seen the entrance to malmo now ;)

funkybunny or somthing still leader ? he dont give a shit about anyone else really as long as his exp is good

M

Marcus75

Brite:

Get your facts straight before blaiming people. First of all...I was in G1 a while today and there wasnt any shammy nor buffbot for G1 - we had 2 healers so getting a shammy was something on the list when one of the healers logged - G2 afaik had shammys that gave us in G1 some endregen.

Funkybunny has also been listholder 2 days in a row, a very hard job, and he was in g2 all the time I was there and some, not him, whined in G2 that they sometimes got around 600k per member.

Malmo has always been a place of whine but some peeps really whine more than others.... We have been without it since patchday, as far as regular g1 and g2 goes, and now when we seem to get the thing rolling people should really give it a week or so before beginning to flame, whine and complain left and right.

That's my opinion...

M

Marcus75

Btw....roll a hunter or a SB and then you'll see what unwanted classes in G1 and G2 is all about...

O

old.tuppe

hmm in my time there hasnt been bb, maybe standing on wall for personal buffs? never for giving group buffs.
if bott wanna be malmo to 50? bott come by own and pick groups like any other, and played activ :)
i see change use bott give buffs when there is 0 shammy waiting, and when 1st shammy come, botts buffs is out if shammy so want.

personally yesterday travel to malmo whit my 47 hunter from iarnv, was on list 3 hours, and logged away.
some days are bad in malmo, alott waiting in list, some days you get easy in.
example this morning when check /who malmo, there was 3 waiting, where you was that moment? get there mornings and you get 100% sure group if possbile, dont waite primetime.

and class who is most wanted in malmo, or was when played own to 50, is bone :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

We went in a couple of months ago to work out Malmo. We figured out lair pull spot etc and checked drak routes. Nobody followed through then which was a shame. I know that some peeps like to do factory style levelling in Malmo so more power to them, I hope it works out for those that don't mind it.

It was never for me though. One or two levels max was about all I could handle. Couple of times I've had fun groups, but most of the time the number of whiners just makes it unenjoyable. Best Malmo chuckle for me was probably as Bonedancer, wading in and tanking with the tanks and merrily pulling agro. Died a lot, didn't give a toss, I was having a blast. Still levelled.

Interesting comments about shammies though, I have to admit, I rarely get mine out to play. I don't like the playstyle for RvR and with PvE bots are so widely used now, there really is little value in logging ol' Biggus on.

If Malmo does keep going though, no doubt we'll see the return of the complaints and so forth. No listholder gets it right all the time, there's always some kind of problem.

Users who are viewing this thread