Random
Random

Healer -
Healer -
Shaman MUST have fop - Me
Shaman MUST have fop -

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing in again with my paccer arnoavarn and leach groarna (this time i'll be on time, as I work from home that day).

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Teqla for random spot, 2.30 pm gmt is 15.30 CET, right?

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Sihnining up with Paccer chezz

and leech Vortim

Or can bring a suppression SM and same leech

Fugue

Fledgling Freddie
if one of the Pac'ers dont show up, or if Nuklear brings SM, I would like to sign in with Pac'er + leech
Leech name: Fugueise
Pac'er name: Coryan

RoNAgO

Fledgling Freddie
Want to come with Ronagus for random spot, 46 sb with pickpocket

johny

Banned
signing up for random spot with shaman, if no room I can join with paccer or shaman with fop

X

xGenocidex

Supp Sm - Dallas
Supp Sm
Sm Leech - Dallas
Sm Leech
Shaman Leech - Me
Healer Leech - Groarna
Random - Cozak
Random - Elisabeth

Supp Sm
Supp Sm
Sm Leech
Sm Leech
Shaman Leech
Healer Leech - Vortim
Random - Ollina
Random - Teqla

Healer - arnoavarn
Healer - chezz
Shaman MUST have fop -

X

xGenocidex

Cya all there

Supp Sm - Dallas
Supp Sm - Summoningabuser
Sm Leech - Dallas
Sm Leech - Bennykofot
Shaman Leech - Me
Healer Leech - Groarna
Random - Cozak
Random - Elisabeth

Supp Sm - Aerendur
Supp Sm - Rowley
Sm Leech - Aerendur's leech
Sm Leech - Rowley's leech
Shaman Leech - Jackass leech
Healer Leech - Vortim
Random - Ollina
Random - Teqla

Healer - arnoavarn
Healer - chezz
Shaman MUST have fop - Jackass

jasskass

Loyal Freddie
sorry, have to resign from shaman+leech spot, due to family business, really sorry

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
rad and joor are wubbly people, so come along, and maybe someone will fail to show up :)

X

xGenocidex

To stressed for this one.. leaving and going back to bed :| not gonna run these groups again... have my reasons which i won't be sharing

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Well, bravo. Seriously. I've never seen anything more ridiculious in my life.

We had an hour of pulling followed by a wipe due to the mobs popping on the "Raid Leader", I use this term losely.

At which point he decides he's too tired for his own raid, after staying up all night farming TG for his own greed.

Big thumbs up here. You get 2fg of people down there, and leave them hanging.

Way to go. Seriously, you've out done every stupid thing i've seen in DAoC. :worthy:

X

xGenocidex

Dancingboner said:

We had an hour of pulling followed by a wipe due to the mobs popping on the "Raid Leader", I use this term losely.

At which point he decides he's too tired for his own raid, after staying up all night farming TG for his own greed.

Way to go. Seriously, you've out done every stupid thing i've seen in DAoC. :worthy:

It wasn't a raid... if you'd even bothered to read ANY of the malmo posts i've made you'd have found out i was trying to get it going again.. its an xp group there was nothing "raid" about it... "after staying up all night farming TG for his own greed." as for the TG farming i stayed up from 11pm-8 or 9am the next day trying to farm a shield in which i was going to give away for free to nate anyway... the tg farming would have ended at around 3-4am if we didn't choose to go do Guthlac... so shut your f**king face about matters you know nothing about ok newb? i logged off because i was tired theres no reason the group should have even split... is it so hard to get a rep? (admitidly i should have found the rep but i was really tired) still no excuse tho.. no because 1 shaman left tossers like you feel the need to cry because your xp flow isnt matching your ego... do yourself a fav and don't post any random bollocks or lies on here again ok?

Gotta love "Fledging freddie" titles... it says to me.. "Hi, i've just joined this forum and don't read anything yet i feel the need to post on stuff i know nothing about.. please ignore me.

/geno out

P.S sorry about leaving to the rest

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dancingboner said:

Heres a thought, shut the fuck up :p

Geno is doing this off his own back, yeah it may be benefitting him but it's also benefitting others too. If you think you can do better, do so. Organise your own raids.

People are so quick to jump on other leaders for doing something wrong, reality is you probably don't know its stressful trying to organise and lead X amount of people to doing one thing precisely.

Your "Fledgling Freddie" hardly gives you any leg to stand on, nor does your lack of signature characters, way to flame anonymously.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
At first, I decided not to reply here, since it is rather pointless and geno tries at least.

But with the words being said here, Ill put in a word after all.

Your attitude as shown today isnt only utterly crap, but perhaps even childish. You are the one who had a nice idea and made people come out to malmo. 2 fg of people take the time to travel out to the meeting point and being there on time.

Then after only about 1/6th of the time we where supposed to be out there for you decide you need your bed instead, since you went on a raid all night and arent up for it.

Not only do you leave 2 fg of people hanging out to dry, you dont give them the time to find a replacement, and you dont do anything for them to keep them going yourself.

You know that people leave easy after a wipe. Being exactly then that you decide to leave kills the group. And you very well knew that.

Wether you have another real reason for all this or not, the way you react to people in the BG and on here is pathetic.

I hope this is a one time thing and that there is something else that causes this behavior (there is no need to tell if its personal) but if you wish to have people join your raids in the future. Then you really should not behave like this again.

Oh and vlad, dont talk trash talk people if you dont know all the facts.

X

xGenocidex

Aerendur said:
At first, I decided not to reply here, since it is rather pointless and geno tries at least.

But with the words being said here, Ill put in a word after all.

Your attitude as shown today isnt only utterly crap, but perhaps even childish. You are the one who had a nice idea and made people come out to malmo. 2 fg of people take the time to travel out to the meeting point and being there on time.

Then after only about 1/6th of the time we where supposed to be out there for you decide you need your bed instead, since you went on a raid all night and arent up for it.

Not only do you leave 2 fg of people hanging out to dry, you dont give them the time to find a replacement, and you dont do anything for them to keep them going yourself.

You know that people leave easy after a wipe. Being exactly then that you decide to leave kills the group. And you very well knew that.

Wether you have another real reason for all this or not, the way you react to people in the BG and on here is pathetic.

I hope this is a one time thing and that there is something else that causes this behavior (there is no need to tell if its personal) but if you wish to have people join your raids in the future. Then you really should not behave like this again.

Oh and vlad, dont talk trash talk people if you dont know all the facts.

You mean the way i react after being called "greedy" err aye ok man... Clearly Rap and Rowley having all the whine here as they did as soon as malmo kicked off and the xp was rolling in.. i'm not gonna reply with a childish insult or such all i'm going to say is your no different than Dancingboner. End of story.. and your just presenting people with things i already have so really what was the point in this reply??? i already told them i should have found a replacement.. i already apologized for having to sleep.. i already stated why i was in TG until 9am... which wasnt a greedy reason.. whats greedy about sitting in a dungeon for 5 hours trying to farm an item for a friend? really please explain i'm curious of the answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom