Malmo PL Friday the 2nd 2:30pm gmt

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
as they did as soon as malmo kicked off and the xp was rolling in.. i'm not gonna reply with a childish insult or such all i'm going to say is your no different than Dancingboner. End of story

So now people whined during the xp? Wasnt aware of that, nor was there a true whine when you decided to leave. Just the normal being left in the cold reactions.

At least you really show objectivity in this thread, with well reasoned remarks without going for the person without need.

Good luck on your next raids, hope people get treated better then.

X

xGenocidex

I have nothing further to say in this thread or it will just go around in circles... as for the way i treated people... if people payed attention to the battlegroup... i wouldn't have needed to keep pressing Shift+up arrow or spamming etc...

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Well I just went back Exping my artis in spindel was no big loss to be honest :)

Cant see the problem he was tired he went to bed end of story, all others whine etc etc :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to admit I was bit disappointed in Scott of leaving from the raid all of the sudden.

I knew he had went to TG to do farming last night and he was there several hours (he was still there when I logged in the morning to the game lol).

Anyway wasn't big loss, I headed to poc to lvl my auger.

One thing tho puzzles me, why you scott went to the TG, as you knew we had a guild group going to the place after malmo pl session starting in 8 pm cet? COuldn't you just wait to that?

Nate

FH is my second home
<thinks of alliance chat>

why hasnt beard/dwera/ovron posted here yet? ah well i guess i have to do it myself...since ur so lazynall...

yes, it was my fault! BLAME MEEEE!!!!

i guess ix he stayed up because we'd been farming it for a few days, and since im not in the guild i guess i couldn't join ur raid :p the item we stayed up for was for me so he wasnt greedy tbh..

i was forcing him to play, he said..nate let me go to sleep please i need sleep, NO! GUTHLAC ! RRAAARRGGHH!!! ok nate, please..dont hit me again...<raises hand>....you hit really hard, you could oneshot all ur enemies...<puts hand down>

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
i stayed up from 11pm-8 or 9am the next day trying to farm a shield in which i was going to give away for free to nate anyway

Knowing that you had a TG raid the next day, why did you feel the need to stay up all night for a shield for somebody else (one drop) if not to line your pockets with the other drops? And I was aware that there was a TG raid planned after the Malmo group before my first post cos it was mentioned in the BG before you logged.

Oh, and replacement? LOL, you being serious? FOP shaman is probably the hardest toon in the group to find. Not only is it hard to find, Malmo is a long way away with nasty agro. You really expect the 2fg to wait for a shaman to log on, get a horse down there, get into malmo, die, run back etc etc?

You know as well as anybody that when you left the group (STRAIGHT AFTER THE WIPE) that it'd result in the group ending.

xGenocidex said:
Gotta love "Fledging freddie" titles... it says to me.. "Hi, i've just joined this forum and don't read anything yet i feel the need to post on stuff i know nothing about.. please ignore me.

I know nothing about? I know for a fact that you wasted a lot of peoples time. I know you don't think there was nothing wrong with what you did, yet I know you apologised for it. So somewhere, you must feel like you were in the wrong. In which case, stop acting like you're allowed to do whatever you want and realise you have responsibilities when you plan an "event" that involve other people than yourself.

Oh, and: Join Date: 15th May 2005.

I have nothing more to say on the subject, mainly because I don't want this to turn into some incredibly personal fued. But I think it's about time you stop kidding yourself, get off your high horse and admit that you wasted peoples time, and that it was a bad thing to do in the situation.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Organizing xp sessions with 2fg on a given time kinda obligates.

Even though Nate is a supertroll indeed you really shouldnt come down so hard on people. As I see it they got every right to be upset/displeased as you perfectly knew that you would have this raid coming after being up all night. Im sure not all have been able to just tend to something else as they probably counted on being in Malmo for the full duration.

The least you could have done was to arrange a propper replacement and then leave.

It was a nice initiative for starters and I respect you alot for trying to get Malmo going again. Just a bit of a shame it had to end like this.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt there so i may be missing somehting but was everyone else there so gormless they couldnt pull without scott? He got you all there didnt he? Its just like someone leaving a moderna pl group.

Its malmo plvling.... its not rocket science. I suppose most are too new to the game to remember how malmo works.

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
He was the only FOP, he himself couldn't find, or didn't look for a replacement.

FOP shaman are the hardest class to find. Even if you find a willing shaman they may not have FOP. Plus that shaman would have to run down by himself, which takes time. As he decided to leave straight after wipe people grew dispondant and left the BG.

The group could have gone on without him, but it wasn't just a puller we were missing, it was a FOP.

I personally don't feel he should have left that early, and was disappointed. However - even if he was going to leave so early, he should have chosen a better time to do it (NOT AFTER A WIPE) and should have found a replacement for himself.

All his friends are trying to defend him, but there is no defence for the timing and the lack of regard for the remaining group as no replacement was found, or even attempted to be found to my knowledge.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I for one isn't taking any sides in this convo, but I refrain to comment no more of the subject as to what it really leads?

I was disappointed as well, but oh well like stated earlier I wen't to other place to PL my auger :p

I know some ppl as well would have interested to comment the matter still, but I guess we all have enough commented this matter - aren't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom