Malice and Batler crush in next patch?

anin

Fledgling Freddie
Like topic say, i heard that this will be crush also next patch.
Or do whe have to wait till next one?!?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie

Hammer versions of Malice's Axe have been added. Shamans and Healers may now activate Malice's Axe as a one-handed or two-handed hammer. Warriors, Thanes, Skalds, Savages, and Berserkers may now choose from the one-handed or two-handed hammer version in addition to their other choices.
Blunt versions of Malice's Axe have been added. Blademasters, Druids, Bards, and Wardens may now choose between a one-handed blade and a one-handed blunt version of the Axe. Heroes and Champions may choose between the one-handed and two-handed blunt version in addition to their other choices. (1.69 patch, Apr 14 2004)

Hammer versions of Battler have been added. Shamans and Healers may now activate Battler as a one-handed or two-handed hammer. Warriors, Thanes, Skalds, Savages, and Berserkers may now choose from the one-handed or two-handed hammer version in addition to their other choices.
Blunt versions of Battler have been added. Blademasters, Druids, Bards, and Wardens may now choose between a one-handed blade and a one-handed blunt version of Battler. Heroes and Champions may choose between the one-handed and two-handed blunt version in addition to their other choices. (1.69 patch, Apr 14 2004)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, 1.69 it is. Activated my Battler and Malice today, and gonna respec Slash cba waiting any longer with leveling em :twak:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It sucks we have to wait til 1.69.

You may aswell respec.I am not waiting either, respecced and got lv6 malice in 5 hours or so xD

In my view, i couldn't build a merc sc template without battler and malice, they are too good to miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom