Making a BD

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, I´m going to roll a BD on Mid Excal. I´m just woundering if any one have a descent armour with rings, bracers and cloak and mayby even a good staff that I can buy for a good price?

Also, where is the best place to level between lvl 20-30 these days, I have Cata . If there is any other new BD´s you are welcome to PM me in game.

:worthy: BD Kolix lvl 20

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i'd rather kill myself than help a bd with lvl tips

*jumps off cliff*

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
At lvl 20 just buy some random crap at CM cap Pie/Dex/Con and get a good staff with focus on it and melee the mobs and lifetap lol at lvl 20 go Vendo Cavern which is near Uppland yellow - purple mobs

35+ go Skona Ravin havent spelt it right there is a dungeon full of werewolfs go there till 40 pretty piss easy then after 40 go Spindel which in mrykwood stay there and go DF when ever you can

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx for the the tip Messiah...

Have anyone tried to lvl a BD in Cata?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
At low 30s you can do the sidhe gaoite camp in skona, wont tell you where they are though as I know that a few BD use to afk level on them (neutral-non-adding).

So if you do, be prepared for a ban :)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I leveld all my hib chars in catacombs instances on prywden.
I get aurlite to buy stuff from shops and gold to buy ROG jewelry with
resists in housing zone. Try that. :)

Edit:
U can also get nice drops from instance bosses.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cedon said:

aye, boring as hell...try leveling with a healer, duo etc. Get to fifteh fairly fast.
CM Rogs are ok, at L44ish TRY buying a BD epic, you might not be succesfull, if your not buy some 99% gear wack abit of SC on it and your sorted.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Cedon said:

leveled my bd from 1-38 all solo in task instances. can be done. 1 day 20h play time at 38 is ok considering i spent a while in thid

Sentimos

Banned
Cedon said:
Hello all, I´m going to roll a BD on Mid Excal. I´m just woundering if any one have a descent armour with rings, bracers and cloak and mayby even a good staff that I can buy for a good price?

Also, where is the best place to level between lvl 20-30 these days, I have Cata . If there is any other new BD´s you are welcome to PM me in game.

:worthy: BD Kolix lvl 20

Don't role a BD:)

fortunefish

Banned
1. has anyone here seen a FG running with a BD?
2. Has anyone any idea how hard it is
3. No. You have no idea, BD's are very rewarding classes and very hard to play, instalifetap against any tank without TWF3 and all BL up are ur fuxed especially without PD5

Okay, enough moan important things about BD:

Suppresstion spec to 50 and rr5 rest dark, then change to supp/dark yellow lifetap yellow body debuff = nasty baseline nukes

Important to remember that in RvR your role is to interupt, many bondeancers get this messed up and think their e-peen needs a good stroking, fact is if your not Brite or Pwnjoo u dont do fantastic damadge in RvR, make sure u pick you targets well and interupt healers/mezz/demezz/shearing/casting however if there's a cleric on 50% kill him

PvE - Healer pets are amasing, use Lifetap as a last resort at low levels power concumption is sick, staff/pet them to death

IMPORTANT in PvE - BD pets get style's depending on which weapon they r using, strafe round a little for commander to get into right place.

Banelord ML

And the instance dungeons around the place are amasing, /map and find them get a long corridor quest from the taskmaster in the town very fly exp :p

If you want some more advice pm Brite on here, from my previous experiences he is very good and a nice dood! pm him for template advice etc.

regards

teh fisheh

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Bonedancers are a fun class, I don't like playing against them but they're a ton of fun to play. The skillful players are truely to be feared, same as most casters with an IQ above 50 (rules me out then.)

Having played casters on all 3 realms to 50 I'd say it was one of the more fun ones in both PVE and RVR, although it does take a bit of getting use to! Don't PL one, you'll only embarrass yourself! Level it up properly so you know the bugs (especially in pathing).

oh and amuse yourself when the pets start fighting each other (assuming this still happens).

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx for all the input, i went down to DF the other night, have goa changed it? The exp is sick down there, soloed a lvl in 30 min without buffs! Now I got a BB so DF will be my main huntingground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom