Make a zone where Relic bonus dont apply?

Is this a good solution?

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • No, bad idea

Votes: 96 58.9%
  • Other solution / Modify this one - please post

Votes: 22 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Rub said:
for those ppl whining it would spread ppl more, i think it would bring ppl together, like if agramon was relic bonus free alot of ppl would come to agramon

Oh yes, and cancel toa bonuses aswell!! it's so unfair that a guy who spends no time at all in pve doesnt get the same stats/bonuses as a guy who does spend allot of time in pve!

So yes it's also unfair that a guy who doesn't spend time dooing RvR raids does not get the same bonuses as a guy who does spend allot of time for RvR raids..

such thinking m8!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:
Funny thing is:

People are setting up artifact raids for over 250 man sometimes just to get like 5 a 10% more mellee / magic dmg...

But to do so for a relic (WICH IS RVR AND NOT EVEN PVE!!!!)
is too much to ask for..

stop fucking whining about nerfing relics and stuff, i bet the relics where there befor you were. Don't like to have fewer bonuses then other people? TAKE THE FUCKING RELIC BACK!!

and a GREAT idea btw, since prydwen/excal cluster allready has soo few people in rvr.... to make ANOTHER area ....

That is quite funny, you need at least 3fg for a decent arti raid but only 1 fg to take a relic keep....

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
That is quite funny, you need at least 3fg for a decent arti raid but only 1 fg to take a relic keep....

wich makes my point even more clearer.
Why spend soo much time in pve for 10% bonuses, and arrange 'at least 3fg for a decent arti raid' when you can just arrange '1fg to take a relic keep' wich gives same or more bonuses

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Genedril said:
Who made Ebeen the spokesman foreveryone else, this was most certainly not the case for prydwenites so no he doesn't have a point now does he.

erm..when did he say that he spoke for everyone else? he wasn't the one to claim that nobody gave a shit about someone else's view.

ofc as someone who played albion on excalibur, his point is a valid point to make as it didn't harm albion there one little bit.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Genedril said:
Who made Ebeen the spokesman foreveryone else, this was most certainly not the case for prydwenites so no he doesn't have a point now does he.

As Shark said it's old news & people from different servers experienced different things so harping on about it is just a little boring.

who said i was the bloody spokesman? nobody so fuck off.

Doesnt chance the fact that albion on excal played pretty much all of old frontier with no relic an we could still have fun with out sitting here on fh an crying like little school girls about how we should remove relics from the game because its not fair!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Removing relics would be a very bad idea especially for the already low populated servers/clusters, relics bring more RvR action than irvr or anything else ever could.
Also it would make the game pointless because what's the point into trying to defend your own realm when you know you wont lose anything (well cept for porting access) even if the other realm(s) got every single keep of yours.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
Removing relics would be a very bad idea especially for the already low populated servers/clusters, relics bring more RvR action than irvr or anything else ever could.
Also it would make the game pointless because what's the point into trying to defend your own realm when you know you wont lose anything (well cept for porting access) even if the other realm(s) got every single keep of yours.
What action do they bring if they are taken in middle of night ?? :touch:
Would be some action if they tryed to take em primetime!

Haw

Fledgling Freddie
Just dropping by the forums on a bored day and giving my 10 cents to the solution.

Relics should increase with level of players online. Say if there is less then 10 players online, there are 10x the guards and they are level 60+. As the number of players increases the level and amount of guards falls.

When albs AC hib relic i would guess that there are 1-5 hib players online. That would make the guards pack of 60, level 60+. Good luck PvEing them.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
decrease relic bonus by half in frontiers - aka 10% max if you own all 3 of a type. leave it for pve zones as it is.

would solve a bit of hassle and 5/10% for the realm is still a reason to fight over it.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
who said i was the bloody spokesman? nobody so fuck off.

Doesnt chance the fact that albion on excal played pretty much all of old frontier with no relic an we could still have fun with out sitting here on fh an crying like little school girls about how we should remove relics from the game because its not fair!

In between your bouts of righteous indignation I think you have missed the main crux of Genedril's point. What you experienced on excal was not the same as was experienced on pryd. Besides we are not talking about the 'good ole days' when everything was oh so perfect, we are talking about now.

AC raids are hacking off a fair few of the players and making the game less fun to be in. What we are seeing as a result are players leaving the game.

In the good old days we had players in and players out, there was a flow of people and so things were kept kind of fresh and new. Now we are seeing a combination of a mature game and frustrated players. The two factors are sounding a death knell for the server if not the game in Europe.

So setting your personal feelings aside (in terms of how good the albs were on excal in OF) how do you think mythic or GOA should act to stop the outflow of players ? Luz has a point in that I am not sure people need relics as an excuse to RvR either in fg or zerg situations and removing them would sure take out an area that some seem to find frustrating.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
In between your bouts of righteous indignation I think you have missed the main crux of Genedril's point. What you experienced on excal was not the same as was experienced on pryd. Besides we are not talking about the 'good ole days' when everything was oh so perfect, we are talking about now.

AC raids are hacking off a fair few of the players and making the game less fun to be in. What we are seeing as a result are players leaving the game.

In the good old days we had players in and players out, there was a flow of people and so things were kept kind of fresh and new. Now we are seeing a combination of a mature game and frustrated players. The two factors are sounding a death knell for the server if not the game in Europe.

So setting your personal feelings aside (in terms of how good the albs were on excal in OF) how do you think mythic or GOA should act to stop the outflow of players ? Luz has a point in that I am not sure people need relics as an excuse to RvR either in fg or zerg situations and removing them would sure take out an area that some seem to find frustrating.

doesnt chance the fact that nobody cared that alb played with out relic for so long but now thats its hib that dont have the relic its all against SOTG an shit..

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
doesnt chance the fact that nobody cared that alb played with out relic for so long

Agreed.

I spent little time on excal in OF so have no idea if AC raids were rife or rarely seen - I cannot really compare. Perhaps the player base has changed a lot, perhaps it is just people's attitudes. My granny used to moan about how things were better in the good old days but what we cannot do is turn back the clock.

So what do we do about the game as it is ? People's attitudes are not going to change so we need to look at what it is that annoys them so and think about making adjustments.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
other option: delete the relics and give other bonusses PVE wise for taking keeps

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Then what is the point having relics?? Because i really dont see any what so every.. if they dont work everywhere then remove them completly or let it stay as it is!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
An on topic simple solution for those that would want perma-neutral relics:

Make Cathal Valley 45 to 50 rather than 45 to 49 and make relics have no effect there. Its an awesome looking place but always deserted. Personally I'd love to do fg rvr there :)

Plusses:

Has an old emain "feel" to it in parts.
Plenty of open areas for roaming
Old-skool CK

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just remove the relics and all is fine imho =) I've been saying that for a long time, no matter who had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom