Make a zone where Relic bonus dont apply?

Is this a good solution?

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • No, bad idea

Votes: 96 58.9%
  • Other solution / Modify this one - please post

Votes: 22 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

just quickly answered another thread on another forum and came to think of this.
What if there was a zone like agramon where relic-bonuses did not apply, so all that dont care/want or otherwise dislike relics could go there for equal FG vs. FG fights?

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
What's the point of relics then. Might aswel delete them

Yes that is one way and I would not mind.
However, relics would still matter in PvE/raids and defence/attack on NF zones/keeps or Relics.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Think it would be better to remove them alrdy

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
remove or nerf the relic's is the way to go imho...

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't see Excalibur Mids/Hibs complaining about relics when they had them almost all the time in the old frontiers and enjoying 20% bonus each. Now Albs get them....

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Funny thing is:

People are setting up artifact raids for over 250 man sometimes just to get like 5 a 10% more mellee / magic dmg...

But to do so for a relic (WICH IS RVR AND NOT EVEN PVE!!!!)
is too much to ask for..

stop fucking whining about nerfing relics and stuff, i bet the relics where there befor you were. Don't like to have fewer bonuses then other people? TAKE THE FUCKING RELIC BACK!!

and a GREAT idea btw, since prydwen/excal cluster allready has soo few people in rvr.... to make ANOTHER area ....

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
ffs stop this bloody relic whine crap.. Albs played pretty much all of of with no relics an rvr was just fine ..

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
ffs stop this bloody relic whine crap.. Albs played pretty much all of of with no relics an rvr was just fine ..

This wasnt the case for pydwen.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:

could you do me a favour and stop all you 'we played without the relics for pretty much all of OF?' Have a cookie - nobody gives a shit. :p

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
could you do me a favour and stop all you 'we played without the relics for pretty much all of OF?' Have a cookie - nobody gives a shit. :p

he does have a point though, besides who made you the spokesman for everybody else? :twak:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Luz said:
Hey,

just quickly answered another thread on another forum and came to think of this.
What if there was a zone like agramon where relic-bonuses did not apply, so all that dont care/want or otherwise dislike relics could go there for equal FG vs. FG fights?

i'd personally like instanced rvr dungeons for FGvFG and 1v1 - whether relics affected them or not and then there'd be less add whine on FH :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok this is insulting, i am swearing in my post and nobody flames me!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF FH!

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
You don't need to turn DAoC into WoW...
More PvP zones just means the playerbase gets spread more widely making the game less and less fun.
The relics just need to be harder to move.

I think they should make it harder to take a realms own relic but not quite so hard to get your own back.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
You don't need to turn DAoC into WoW...
More PvP zones just means the playerbase gets spread more widely making the game less and less fun.
The relics just need to be harder to move.

I think they should make it harder to take a realms own relic but not quite so hard to get your own back.

make carrying an enemy relics a bit like the old hot potato game - e.g. you can only hold them for x minutes before you have to pass it to someone else else you die or it goes back to its starting point :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
ok this is insulting, i am swearing in my post and nobody flames me!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF FH!

:fluffle:

swearing never bothers me, only crap like calling people retards because they dare to hold different opinions mildly peeves me normally

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Remove those shit relics and all are happy =)) Just grant people higher PvE bonuses for taking keeps or so, then it won't affect low scale RvR and keeptakes will still have some good thing behind them.

Means people who don't like taking keeps (like me) and give a shit how their frontier looks (like me) can enjoy their style of RvR and those who love keeps can do it. No moaning, no crying, no bitching, the world is a happy place, all is just hugs and kisses :fluffle:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Since your SO desperate... I'm not going to comment on the swearing since I couldn't care less about it.

AngelHeal said:
Funny thing is:

People are setting up artifact raids for over 250 man sometimes just to get like 5 a 10% more mellee / magic dmg...

RANDOM number 4tw eh? Max in a BG is 200 so please point at this 250 man arti raid that erm never happened. Another case of OMG there's 800 albs attacking our keep (when it was actually horner and his bot)?

AngelHeal said:
But to do so for a relic (WICH IS RVR AND NOT EVEN PVE!!!!)
is too much to ask for..

We did that at the start of NF and got pages and pages of omg albs just zerg everything whine off you. Make your minds up please.

AngelHeal said:
and a GREAT idea btw, since prydwen/excal cluster allready has soo few people in rvr.... to make ANOTHER area ....

He didn't ask for a NEW area, he suggested making agramon (yes this already exists) not use the relic bonuses since most people that go there arn't interested in them. It wouldn't work since the new patch brings other people to agramon and it's actually used differently on other servers but that's not the point.

See people didn't bother flaming you because your post had very little to actually do with the thread (or reality) so people couldn't actually be bothered to read your drivel to the point where the swearing actually happened.

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:

The people that you quoted have more point then the endless whine we had to put up with the last 2 weeks (which didnt even apply to all the alb FH readers/posters), but now that everything's "nearly fine" (hib relics need to go back + your all nearly moved to avalon) I guess its ok to just say "have a cookie - nobody gives a shit"

Whats the matter, ran out of goals to pursue? or just here to troll?

Anyway, relics are fine, we just need to enjoy the game more then to whine on FH about the relics all the time. Its getting quite old.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:

could say the same about you then? i dont give a shit you hibs cant get your relics back :touch:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I did!

Malcolm said:
he does have a point though, besides who made you the spokesman for everybody else?

I did! SO sod off! He is hell of a lot smarter than you, so he is IT till I find someone better!:wanker:

/Charmangle

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
for those ppl whining it would spread ppl more, i think it would bring ppl together, like if agramon was relic bonus free alot of ppl would come to agramon

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
I did! SO sod off! He is hell of a lot smarter than you, so he is IT till I find someone better!:wanker:

/Charmangle

pah he only got it because Jarvio quit :kissit:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Rub said:
for those ppl whining it would spread ppl more, i think it would bring ppl together, like if agramon was relic bonus free alot of ppl would come to agramon

i suspect quite a few people will be coming to Agramon when the Labyrinth is up and running - though I'm not sure whether the FGvFG/1v1 will be too happy about that :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
pah he only got it because Jarvio quit :kissit:

Hehe, Ruler by default, that almost sounds like the US president elections!;)

/Charmangle

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hehe, Ruler by default, that almost sounds like the US president elections!;)

/Charmangle

indeed :)

horner for vice president?

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Remove relic shrines, make the relics pop into random keeps of that realm, changing every 6-8hours or somesuch and make it impossible to remove unless 24+ players are present.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Malcolm said:
he does have a point though, besides who made you the spokesman for everybody else? :twak:

Who made Ebeen the spokesman foreveryone else, this was most certainly not the case for prydwenites so no he doesn't have a point now does he.

As Shark said it's old news & people from different servers experienced different things so harping on about it is just a little boring.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
RANDOM number 4tw eh? Max in a BG is 200 so please point at this 250 man arti raid that erm never happened. Another case of OMG there's 800 albs attacking our keep (when it was actually horner and his bot)?

yes it's a random number, but if you were paying attention, it's not about the numbers. it's about people saying they hate pve, yet they do it for 5-10% bonuses, while you can get that aswell in rvr, they cba to do it.
So make up YOUR mind please, you want rvr or pve?

Golena said:
We did that at the start of NF and got pages and pages of omg albs just zerg everything whine off you. Make your minds up please.

I was an alb that time, so don't say I have written such things.
I can actually remember me saying that I love large scale rvr and the more the better.

Golena said:
See people didn't bother flaming you because your post had very little to actually do with the thread (or reality) so people couldn't actually be bothered to read your drivel to the point where the swearing actually happened.

I'am afraid you didn't get the point of it then, or perhaps you didn't read the thread well.

He wants a RvR area wich does not get affected by relics.
(wich would make the whole new COW expansion not worth buying.)
The fact he claims for this, why doesn't he ask for this ether: Can't you make a zone where no toa bonuses are allowed?

What he wants is stupid, and not thought trough. Why spend over sooo many hours arranging ToA raids, and DR raids and who knows what else, just for maybe 10% bonus on a stat..

Well, why not arrange that many time in a RvR raid, and get your bonuses, and rp!!!!!!

But then again, why would you spend so many time in rvr, if you can also do it in pve, wich you all seem to hate.:m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom