Majestic Will

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
GRats sven, Skar and the rest :clap:
Only bad thing is that you wont come help on my raids now :/

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Not really, would have gonne a lot faster if we had the relics. Nice with 4 new stones after less then 1 hour work. Can prolly have been 20 mins or so though when it becomes routine.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
Not really, would have gonne a lot faster if we had the relics. Nice with 4 new stones after less then 1 hour work. Can prolly have been 20 mins or so though when it becomes routine.

hope this makes respec stones cheaper :>

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
So what rr5 ??? just for MJ3... hmm guesse I'll have to get the SM up and running some more RvR

any RR5 dark SM's out there anymore ?? would be nice with a spirit debuff , would hurt alot...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm so with MW 3 you can basically hurt any lv70+ mobs every DD nearly?without any resists at all?Oo

Seems good from those logs.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
That ice wizzie is sick... Hitting Legion for over 2000 a pop is just a bit :eek6:

Could change server economies drastically.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
It wont change much at all tbh.

Most ppl atm are respecing because of ToA, helps to farm/lvl items as well as be usful instead of stand around letting others do ur ML's while u get the rewards.

Once ML's are done many ppl will go back to RvR (as no point getting ML's/Artifacts if u dont use them for the games design, RvR).

And to get to RR5 u must like to RvR so unless u got another character u want to play alot instead id guess many ppl will respec out of MW and go back to passives/MoC/Purge/RP again, I know I will, my Air theurgist is dam dull atm, forced to kill Epics etc to compensate for the loss of solo RvR :(

Should give all casters a passive ability to hit higher mobs imo, resists are annoying :p

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Golestandt (Baseline Cold + Sorc 50% Cold Debuff 14+4 spec) :

[19:46:25] You cast a Majestic Will Spell!
[19:46:28] You hit for 84 (-27) damage!
[19:46:29] You hit for 150 (-48) damage!
[19:46:31] You hit for 86 (-27) damage!
[19:46:32] You hit for 75 (-24) damage!
[19:46:34] You hit for 81 (-26) damage!
[19:46:36] You hit for 142 (-45) damage!
[19:46:37] You hit for 72 (-23) damage!
[19:46:39] You hit for 81 (-26) damage!
[19:46:40] You hit for 89 (-28) damage!
[19:46:42] You hit for 120 (-38) damage!
[19:46:44] You hit for 121 (-38) damage!
[19:46:46] You hit for 150 (-48) damage!
[19:47:08] You hit for 86 (-27) damage!
[19:47:10] You hit for 104 (-33) damage!
[19:47:11] You hit for 115 (-37) damage!
[19:47:13] You hit for 173 (-55) damage!
[19:47:15] You hit for 142 (-45) damage!
[19:47:16] You hit for 136 (-43) damage!
[19:47:18] You hit for 170 (-54) damage!
[19:47:19] You hit for 107 (-34) damage!

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I have just found out what I'm going to respec my SM to :eek7:

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Why respec Ncr?
I am going to park Basted in Odin, need RR 5 badly want to get MW too, so I can use her in PVE, don't like supp sm in RVR.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
have anyone tried summoning a pet while running MW3?

was wondering if it was bugged so a sm could summon a level 65 pet

and how about MW & focusshield?

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Haha now that would be an awesome bug that! Hmm fully buffed casper 1 shotting alb armsmen and hibbie moose :cheers:

pcentella

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: at the videos.

Though I have one question: if you hit a high-level mob such as legion for so much damage, how can you avoid getting the aggro (as the ice wiz does in that video)?

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Pbaoe spreads aggro in group, it always have.
Thats why you can run succesful PBAOE groups

In our case when we did dragon, we pulled aggro all around because we hit with DDs

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
what about MW3 on a necro and power tap like hell?...ofc with mw3 spirit cabby debuff ^^

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
what about MW3 on a necro and power tap like hell?...ofc with mw3 spirit cabby debuff ^^

Power isnt the issue...you only got 60s in MW, and you need to deal as much damage as possible. As far as i remember then the dd delve on necro powertap isnt high

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Glyph said:
Power isnt the issue...you only got 60s in MW, and you need to deal as much damage as possible. As far as i remember then the dd delve on necro powertap isnt high

/cry

im xping with the spirit cabby atm,when he debuff i can easy hit a red con for 700+

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Majestic Will: Your target?s chance of resisting your spells is reduced by 5% per level per level of this ability for 60 seconds.

Strike The Soul: 25% more difficult to resist caster's spells for 60 seconds.

Anyone know if these 2 RA's have the same sort of effect, adn if the necro only one is that much better? I do like to pve a bit with my necro, and I could get StS next realm level if I felt like. Just not sure it would be worth it without someone to spirit debuff mobs after I use it... Currently I'm pretty useless on raids, and land my level 17 pbaoe more often than my level 50 lifetap. Also, would I stil be screwed due to my damage not being pure damage?

pcentella

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with lifetaps is that they get resisted more that pure DDs, just like DD+debuffs, and spells like that (that do damage, and something else). That's how the game is designed. However, the necro special RA sounds very nice, if it's just a more powerful version of MW (it would be like MW5, and even could stack with it). Also from last week's USA grab bag:

Q: Do the following RA skills work for a necro in shade form?

Purge, Majestic Will, Strike the Soul, The Empty Mind, Mastery of Concentration and finally Mastery of Magery.

I've heard mixed reports from people saying that: None of these RA's work for necros, Some of them work, or that all of them work.

Can you clarify for me? I'm 4L3 and would like to know where to invest my points.

A: Here’s the most recent list as I know it. If your experience is different, please let me know:

Mastery of Magery is working by all accounts.
Majestic Will is working by all accounts.
Strike the Soul is working by all accounts.

There are known bugs with the other three and the shade form that we’re working on. It’s not a pretty answer, but it’s a true one.

Remember, the RA system will be changing dramatically in a few months. You’ll get all your points refunded, of course, but just keep the impending change in the back of your mind.

DISCLAIMER: Don't believe the grab bag too much. Sometimes its info is just wrong. :p

B0wnz

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
hrhr, AD gonna do some experiments with this in a while :D

only need to kill dragon a few times and never have to worry about respeccstones ever again :)

---
lol TLW killed it so much . so memebers have up to 40 respecs stone (full and ra respecs) but cant sell em atm :p
i myself have about 20

B0wnz

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
So what rr5 ??? just for MJ3... hmm guesse I'll have to get the SM up and running some more RvR

any RR5 dark SM's out there anymore ?? would be nice with a spirit debuff , would hurt alot...

--
heh ive been trying to rvr my spirit cabalist , she rr3l0 atm , great fun trying that group she in too . mainly casters with body nukes . so i can 50% debur and nuke . we had 4 body nukers . nuking 500+ and any crits :eek:
tho we do die alot ^^
still trying to find the right set up.
want a mw3 spirit caba for raids :)

Aussie

Banned
surprise? lol

same liek they did with DF Worm. EU got hotfix 3hours after US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom