Maelstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
funczor said:
ye is true, but always when we fighting alb or hibs there is always some other realm that add on us and its boring, so we started to do the same thing and look what we got, a thread! wee ~~

grats I guess :p

Brite

Banned
you can maybe learn tactics how to deal with it, im not a fan myself really but as a mid group when hibs and albs have insta port, loads of groups roaming + zergs aswell, got quite a lot of action away from the tower area near the graveyard later on which was nice but was still zerged 4+ times but a couple of times we managed to do quite well

Brite

Banned
funczor said:
ye is true, but always when we fighting alb or hibs there is always some other realm that add on us and its boring, so we started to do the same thing and look what we got, a thread! wee ~~

shut up this is my thread :( MINE ! <hugs his precious thread tightly>

funczor

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
you can maybe learn tactics how to deal with it, im not a fan myself really but as a mid group when hibs and albs have insta port, loads of groups roaming + zergs aswell, got quite a lot of action away from the tower area near the graveyard later on which was nice but was still zerged 4+ times but a couple of times we managed to do quite well

:worthy:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
SvMontrey said:
Omg 3 pages in less than 6min this thread rox keep going :p
I agree!

And Brite gets to many threads. :mad:

/popcorn

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
funczor said:
thx or something :twak: , we can change it but there will always be 3 way fight even if we dont want it :eek:

I played to much servers and got confused :(

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
come on more spam plz givf more whine we need to brake the 10pages in less than 30min ;P

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
SvMontrey said:
come on more spam plz givf more whine we need to brake the 10pages in less than 30min ;P

Yer. Im doing Ml 7 grp steps so why not :m00:

Brite

Banned
SvMontrey said:

i cant or else they ban me again, and reset my post count :< oh noes, and my liddul gween boxes, MY GWEEEEEEEEN BOXES !!!!!!!!! OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME :(

cant break 10 pages in 30 min, im trying to break the world record for longest time spend in a bath of beans atm!

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i cant or else they ban me again, and reset my post count :< oh noes, and my liddul gween boxes, MY GWEEEEEEEEN BOXES !!!!!!!!! OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME :(

cant break 10 pages in 30 min, im trying to break the world record for longest time spend in a bath of beans atm!
HAHAHAHAH:twak:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Guess im just a dumb idiot that thinks the little 3 way thingy destroys just as much.

3-ways to me just seems like an excuse to add. but i do very much doubt that it can be avoided much since at least when i've been out there have been many zergfights. can be hard to tell the nature of the fight when running by and you have to make a quick decition.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
3-ways to me just seems like an excuse to add. but i do very much doubt that it can be avoided much since at least when i've been out there have been many zergfights. can be hard to tell the nature of the fight when running by and you have to make a quick decition.

You guys in CC are atleast some what decent to avoid it but ive seen some damn nice assj.. err i mean adds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom