Maelstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Right first things this aint a whine, im not intending to flame anyone just wondering something.

About 2 months back you would be having a fg v fg fight and Mael would run past, without adding etc.

Tonight we've been added by you guys 3 times now.. on 3 very nice fights with albs.

Were you guys just having a bad night ? or different policy now?

Thanks alot.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
One Maelstrom member online currently, Brite. One Brite doesn't make a Maelstrom!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
One Maelstrom member online currently, Brite. One Brite doesn't make a Maelstrom!
Sorry then, I just saw brite and asumed twas his group : \

I could edit, But i'll make myself look like a tit =D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Sorry then, I just saw brite and asume twas his group : \

Brite have been running with BaF for quite a while afaik.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
its not very different from you jamie. first you talk to me on hib and whine about adds, and next thing you do is use primal agony (whooping 7 dmg after fighting infil) trying to add me down on alb. :p

/shrug

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
we meeted with them 3 time and we got add 2 time . they managed to leave us one time. i dont know their policy but looks someone getting to much weed :)
and its BaF group actualy i think

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
its not very different from you jamie. first you talk to me on hib and whine about adds, and next thing you do is use primal agony (whooping 7 dmg after fighting infil) trying to add me down on alb. :p

/shrug

you'll find Lola used it, I was spamming /hug

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
no it wasnt ;)

nevermind it, didnt have recording running so i cant show it atm.

Dude, Theres no way at all id add you after you buff me 5000 times xd

funczor

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Right first things this aint a whine, im not intending to flame anyone just wondering something.

About 2 months back you would be having a fg v fg fight and Mael would run past, without adding etc.

Tonight we've been added by you guys 3 times now.. on 3 very nice fights with albs.

Were you guys just having a bad night ? or different policy now?

Thanks alot.

you posted on wrong forum or something? 90% of maelstrom playing on classic so go qq there instead. only brite whos playing on cluster ~~

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
funczor said:
you posted on wrong forum or something? 90% of maelstrom playing on classic so go qq there instead. only brite whos playing on cluster ~~
How about, Read above ?

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Sorry then, I just saw brite and asumed twas his group : \

Ppl that asume things can stfu instead of telling all the pointless shit.. :puke:

Brite

Banned
BaF rule is to add when albs + hibs are fighting as a 3 way

I dont call the shot so not much i can do, when a group i know wont add is fighting and i dont want to 3 way but i just fight and cringe and hear irc beeping :p

I'd like to not add at all, but with irvr and so many random groups out that zerg and add on all its hard, we always leave when fighting mids, and there doesnt seem to be an effort put in to pull off when mids add, just finish the job and leave, as a caster group you can be pretty vunerable

If we never had 3 way fights id doubt we would get any fights or rps, we get zerged almost every fight. I'd love to run maelstrom rules but its not possible, and most of the people whining and hypocrits also. Change rvr back to agramon and then you will get better fights and learn to deal with 3 way and zergs, we have.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
BaF is always adding. The abbreviation suits them extremely well.

Sad since they seem to be some what good players

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
BaF is always adding. The abbreviation suits them extremely well.

Sad since they seem to be some what good players

Well when you come to the stage when you are tired to get added on/zerged you stop giving a shit.
When we se some mids fighting a alb/hib grp we dont add (if they dont start casting alot of stuff on us then we are in the fight thx to them) if we se mid grp fighting a alb/hib grp and an other alb/hib grp add we go in there aswell.

3way fights = charge for king and country etc.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
less whine -more rps..everytime some1 ise getting added or zerg must make a thread? 4 years of gaming and stilll whine :p

Brite

Banned
I ZERGED MY WAY TO RR FIVE THOUSAND AND FIFTY SEVENTEEN !!!!!11111 :touch:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Profion said:
Well when you come to the stage when you are tired to get added on/zerged you stop giving a shit.
When we se some mids fighting a alb/hib grp we dont add (if they dont start casting alot of stuff on us then we are in the fight thx to them) if we se mid grp fighting a alb/hib grp and an other alb/hib grp add we go in there aswell.

3way fights = charge for king and country etc.

Guess im just a dumb idiot that thinks the little 3 way thingy destroys just as much.

funczor

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Guess im just a dumb idiot that thinks the little 3 way thingy destroys just as much.

well we are not alone to add on 3 way fights

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
funczor said:
well we are not alone to add on 3 way fights

I know. But it needs to stop cause I dont care if a hib or alb grp adds when my alb grp is fighting a mid group. fight ruined whatever realm.

So please explain why you allow and find 3 way fair? or is it cause "everyone does it so I must do it "?

the logic is shit.

the RR my chars would have if I zerged trough the years

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
VF I thought you where for the 3 way system since you admitted that you do it over and over :p

funczor

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
I know. But it needs to stop cause I dont care if a hib or alb grp adds when my alb grp is fighting a mid group. fight ruined whatever realm.

So please explain why you allow and find 3 way fair? or is it cause "everyone does it so I must do it "?

the logic is shit.

the RR my chars would have if I zerged trough the years

ye is true, but always when we fighting alb or hibs there is always some other realm that add on us and its boring, so we started to do the same thing and look what we got, a thread! wee ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom