Maelstrom Guild Group #2 recruiting Warrior,Aug healer, Savage (ma) Read in

S

snoz

closed for now thanks to all that applied, 3 people taken on trial basis etc :)

C

corranhorn1

Still planning on running as 2fg then? Guess you dont like losing the odd fight so want a team that near on impossible to kill, especially for those that run as 1fg still :eek:

All running 2fg of this grp going to do is promote the start of Excally2! something i not looking forward too :(

Best of luck with this all the same even if i do think it going to make the server useless, and do try to run as 1fg even if your in the same zone and just add, least that gives the oppenents a chance to fight and not insta die.

(Fully read this thread now. hope you keep to not running as 2fg, just comments that been stated on a IRC stated you would run as 2fg :eek:)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by corranhorn1

(Fully read this thread now. hope you keep to not running as 2fg, just comments that been stated on a IRC stated you would run as 2fg :eek:)

yea, helps rly too read the thread sometimes ;d

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by froler-mid
yea, helps rly too read the thread sometimes ;d

busy at work so only just had time to post and based it on comments made on my guild site. hopefully what said hre more accurate then what said there a it will ruin ay rvr if run into 2fg savages moving together constantly. it bad enough with the hibs zerging :( but then when 15people can kill severence led zerg of about 40 people without a death (at least in my grp) they not so much a problem as the 2fg you be :eek:

A

Aule Valar

give link to guild site ;) want to read it

and g1 did add on g2 a few days ago i admit, but only after eroda's mob added on them when they where fighting outcast already

C

corranhorn1

the roddy group adding on the outcast grp (which i member of so please dont hit me) was partially my fault, we helped them on a large set of hibs, ran down road and ran into you, at that point i told someone in his grp was fighting you so be careful of second grp in the area which timely arrived shortly after them :)

TBH i enjoying the 1fg outcast vs 1fg maelstrom as we are not totally used to each other we die often to you but it a good fight and that is what i like. Been trying out some new tactics but you blockbots got to much defence :eek:

Witnessed the 2fg savages running together last night, believe it was BaF and it is shite, just pointless farming without a challenge. Hopefully your folks rather a good fight then a walkover as i dont want this to become the new excally, enough people trying to promote that as is.

Users who are viewing this thread