Maelstrom Guild Group #2 recruiting Warrior,Aug healer, Savage (ma) Read in

S

snoz

As some of you might know Maelstrom recently recruited a second guild group headed by ex KN members Really and Fore.
They had a few problems and are now in need of a couple extra people.

The group is planing to play monday-thursday 1900 -2300 (sometime later) CET and anyone that apply's needs to be available at those times. Groups will also be fixed over weekends/weekday daytimes randomly between my group and really's group depending on whos available.

Current setup they looking for is the normal FOTM style.

3 healers 2 savages 1 warrior 1 shaman 1 skald

Currantly they have as follows :

Really 6l4 healer pac/mend
Fore 6l3 Shaman
Laso 4l8 Skald
Entrophy 2l2 Savage(just rolled)
Seero 4l3 healer pac/mend

They are in need of the following :

Warrior:
Needs to have or be working towards Det 4 (5 later) mob 4, LW1 and PF.

Aug healer :
Spec to be 39 mend rest aug, Needs to have or be working towards LW1,PURGE,PR,MOC,RP

Savage:
50 h2h 42 savagery spec :
Needs to have or be working towards lw1 and det 5.

Applicants need to be open to suggestions and ready to work as a team.

In return for meeting the above you will be welcomed into a warm/friendly guild that puts rvr above anything else and become part of a fixed group which means you should never having to join a random group again.

If interested contact me or really (voss) in game or post details of class/spec/realm rank/ras below.

Thanks for reading !

A

Aule Valar

also our irc channel is #daoc.maelstrom
and post your race too

S

snoz

Just to add to this,

If you have applied in the last 2 months and got turned down ,, please reapply, im getting old and my memory is going QQ

N

)nick(

I would like to join up with my infiltrator is this at all possible?

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by )nick(

you didnt even say what race j00 are :(

S

snoz

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
I also want to join your guilds 2fg :<

Yep we have decieded that running 2fg at all times will be for the better of the guild. So look forward to meeting u guys with our 5 savage MA train :)

what do u think ..

O

old.Jeriraa

I'm not gonna leave my guild but if you need an "expierienced" aug healer to fill your group gimme a tell. I bet Really and Fore wouldnt mind me at all.

I'm back in game, yes I am.

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by snoz
Yep we have decieded that running 2fg at all times will be for the better of the guild. So look forward to meeting u guys with our 5 savage MA train :)

what do u think ..

Yes, and like everyone else running 2* 1fg guild groups, you'll "happen" to meet up in the middle of emain if you're losing a fight, it's only natural, just very boring :l

S

snoz

Nah we will keep it to one odins one emain etc ... We really do not want more mid zerg interfering with our chance of rp's :)

Trust me we are honourable we wont run 2fg if others dont.

Ofc nice to cfh and get 2nd group to move zone when 5fg hibs are playing HI IM SPAINISH innit.

D

Damon_D

Pftt Cami dont show off your bad spelling skillz... they might think all danes are as silly as you....Ahh wth they know I'm a dane so you prob cant make it worse...

ps Snoz feel free to call on me if you need a gimp to fill a spot... Healer in sig will be 44 aug 31 mend when 50.. not excatly what you wanted..but maybe as random filler when nothing better around it will do :p

B

Brelakor.

I cant join, my Savage is only 44 h2h, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll farm my way to rr10 in df, then you'll see!

O

old.Downanael

Nerf my warrior being just 41 :(

And you dont have sava bre :x

P

Petronella

nerf the shit out of Savages k thanks.
Not that it will stop the useless albs from start crying at something else.

V

vukstinaitor

Trust me we are honourable we wont run 2fg if others dont.

Hah! Everyone knows that honourable people roll thanes!

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by )nick(

nope, no stinking infils in this guild!11 :D

M

Mardan Stryker

Might be busy on our own RvR team, but you can ask my warrior for replace if needed. :)

C

Cami

Think its called B L A D E M A S T E R ? :p

thats in a whole other realm you know!

S

snoz

Originally posted by Jeron
pm'd snoz today, got no reply :s

u did ? :] i been having ld problems .. and im not on dosferra .. i seen no pm from you mate .. try again :)

B

Biby

If you have applied in the last 2 months and got turned down ,, please reapply, im getting old and my memory is going QQ

Such a old fart :p

B

Brelakor.

Originally posted by Cami
Think its called B L A D E M A S T E R ? :p

thats in a whole other realm you know!

Im back in mid :x

Users who are viewing this thread