Mad Tobacco Warnings

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
is it me or are the wordings of the warnings going madder? some are just plain daft.

Smoking Causes Aging Of The Skin:
...really? is that because it takes TIME to smoke.. and as you are smoking.. your skin ages? does a non-smokers skin not age then? ever seen Sir Cliff Richards neck?

Smoking Is Addictive, Dont Start:
..brilliant advice on the BACK of the pouch.. so you have to buy it to see it. and if you heeded the advice, you wasted your money!! dont get that on big macs do you? open up the box and message inside saying.. im going taste like shit and make you fat, throw me away...

Smoking Can Damage The Sperm And Decreases Fertility:
..hmm... so how come when i see some fat arsed horror with her chav boyfriend walking along the street with her 14 kids under 7 years old.. they smoking (kids also sometimes)? if it were true, smoking would be encouraged to breed the chavs out and deplete their gene pool.. aint working well tho is it?

Smoke Contains Benzene, Nitrosamines, Formaldehyde And Hydrogen Cyanide:
YAY!! free gifts with every pouch!!

sigh :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They arent saying its the sole purpose of ageing. It just adds to the skins aging process...or there abouts.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad all of these things are there. Smoking is a dumb habit :C

And yea, i think that similar things should read in the door of every McDonald's :m00:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Im glad all of these things are there. Smoking is a dumb habit :C

And yea, i think that similar things should read in the door of every McDonald's :m00:

What he's saying is that you only get to read the messages after you have bought the packet..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
What he's saying is that you only get to read the messages after you have bought the packet..

most of the variety of warnings appear on the front of the packet when they are displayed in the shop :(

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
most of the variety of warnings appear on the front of the packet when they are displayed in the shop :(

But the pre-pubescent chavs can't see them over the counter. :(

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
the warnings all appear on various packs, in different orders, they are all as far as i know based on true and scientific facts.

smoking will FUCK you up, the less people taking up the habit, the better.

i really should give up someday too.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
smoking will FUCK you up, the less people taking up the habit, the better.

as will drinking, but i dont see em hanging huge notices to that effect in pubs and clubs..

oh wait, there are lots of bars in the houses of parliament....

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
as will drinking, but i dont see em hanging huge notices to that effect in pubs and clubs..

oh wait, there are lots of bars in the houses of parliament....

Im T-Total for a good reason.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i wonder if anyone has ever actually gone to buy some fags or baccy and just before paying theyve read the warning and gone "whoa!" and handed it back?

tbh I doubt it, we all know its bad for you, we all know what it does yet we still do it, if they really wanted to put people off then sod health warnings just hike the prices up so much they bankrupt you (which is happening anyway tbh lol)

tris-

id still smoke regardless of what the warning says.

lol at the thailand one "cigarette smoke can kill you", no shit, so can coca cola!

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
love the thailand ones...high impact..that's the way to do it imo. our ones just re-iterate everything we here from friends/relatives anyway.

and im no kill joy btw :) i just don't need alcohol ruining my life to find "joy"

tris-

love the thailand ones...high impact..that's the way to do it imo. our ones just re-iterate everything we here from friends/relatives anyway.

and im no kill joy btw :) i just don't need alcohol ruining my life to find "joy"

alcohol doesnt ruin anything if you drink it in moderation :(

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
alcohol doesnt ruin anything if you drink it in moderation :(

Lets just say..that like a large portion of the population...i find myself unable to do that, and so i take the only road i can :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
When reading the warnings on the cigarette packets just replace smoking with wanking, it makes more a much more enjoyable and light hearted cigarette.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
When reading the warnings on the cigarette packets just replace smoking with wanking, it makes more a much more enjoyable and light hearted cigarette.

Wanking while pregnant can harm your baby?..

Nate

FH is my second home
If you don't want kids, START SMOKING! It decreases fertility/spermz0rs! There even better then condoms!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Wanking while pregnant can harm your baby?..

Wankers die younger.
Wanking is highly addictive, don't start.
Wanking can decrease sperm count and decreases fertility.

:D

tris-

wanking kills
get help to stop wanking ring: 0800 169 0 169

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
never gonna be able to watch The Mask now without laughing (first time for everything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom