MacHEADS

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
a8WjrvO_460s_v2.jpg

leggy

Probably Scottish
Put simply, I have a problem with people willing to be sheep (inability to think for themselves, inability to use reason and intelligence to judge their own requirements) and companies who take advantage of that.

Maybe, but hating someone for liking something is just as retarded.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Didn't watch the program. Wouldn't ever say I was an apple fanboy but up until last year I'd been running a few macs for the last ten years nearly and was doing so because for what I was using them for windows pc's didn't come close... ran with iphones up until last year because the competition couldn't touch them. tried android, found it was shit. looked for a tablet...nothing could touch the iPad.

Currently using a self-built windows PC, using a windows 8 phone and have an iPhone 4 which i would happily use if something happened to the windows phone - but frankly, windows 8 phone is a pleasure.... and using an iPad 3.

Would I buy more apple products? Wouldn't discount it... the macbooks are still among the very best laptops money can buy.... i'd contemplate an iMac for a family shared computer... If they release a large screen iPhone this year, i'd buy it. as it is the whole family are getting iPads for christmas.

i think blind hatred of apple makes you as bad as a total apple fanboy.

what exactly is the problem if people want to spend their own hard earned money on a product that makes them happy? whether that's a samsung phone, a macbook, an alienware pc, a self built pc... whatever... it's their money... if they enjoy their product so much they want to evangelise(spelling?) it so be it... you can always ignore them.

Kryten

Old Cow.
I'm not going to say any more on this, I've made my feelings clear: people who *blindly* follow companies and throw money at them regardless are pure fucking retards, period. Emphasis on *blindly* there. I aim the same level of disgust at people on benefits and can't afford clothes for their kids, but absolutely must have an iPhone and a Macbook Pro.

I wrote a blog on the whole subject a while ago, and it still stands: http://www.edugeek.net/blogs/synaesthesia/808-apple-love-loathe.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom