Mabye gather the last Uk players on .de

Anomander

Fledgling Freddie
Any active english guilds got room for a old gimpy hero? Just resubbed after like 2-3years away, and finding it abit lonely atm since my german has gone to shit.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Any active english guilds got room for a old gimpy hero? Just resubbed after like 2-3years away, and finding it abit lonely atm since my german has gone to shit.

Im sure u could join us, we have a few of the old Nocturne fools in guild:)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I just resubbed for a bit. A few others in guild are also considering doing so for a bit.

Is there a more active alliance than Nocturne that will let a semi-inactive English speaking guild join?
Any random people looking for guild that need an invite are more than welcome.
I also have a few(50+) spare plat lying around and some ok spare gear if there is any new person needing stuff for templates.

Contact Moconinc or anyone in the guild Perfect Recovery. Or send me a pm on here.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
On a different note , is anyone getting a slight delay with spells/actions since they had the server down the other day?
Everytime i cast a spell theres a 1-2 second delay before it casts , my connection seems ok.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
On a different note , is anyone getting a slight delay with spells/actions since they had the server down the other day?
Everytime i cast a spell theres a 1-2 second delay before it casts , my connection seems ok.

Yes, I am. Check out my thread here https://forums.freddyshouse.com/tec...nnection-problems-can-my-isp-do-anything.html

Run a tracert and see if you get the same sort of replys as me, seems like i am being routed via America for some unkonw reason

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I just resubbed for a bit. A few others in guild are also considering doing so for a bit.

Is there a more active alliance than Nocturne that will let a semi-inactive English speaking guild join?
Any random people looking for guild that need an invite are more than welcome.
I also have a few(50+) spare plat lying around and some ok spare gear if there is any new person needing stuff for templates.

Contact Moconinc or anyone in the guild Perfect Recovery. Or send me a pm on here.

We are in a semi active alliance, but not a UK /as we are with a few of the other 8v8 guilds. Think ReaveR is the host guild speak to FA|Civer on irc for inv.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I am. Check out my thread here https://forums.freddyshouse.com/tec...nnection-problems-can-my-isp-do-anything.html

Run a tracert and see if you get the same sort of replys as me, seems like i am being routed via America for some unkonw reason

I had eccactly the same about a year ago. Stopped playing for some times and now it seems to run very well again. Its kinda wierd. But going thru us and back etc gives u 200ms + ping and lots of package loss. I had the same on US servers so was unplayable for me.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
carl give my bard a spare temp :p looks like we are getting a new hib/mid grp togeather and the shit i have atm sucks ass

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
carl give my bard a spare temp :p looks like we are getting a new hib/mid grp togeather and the shit i have atm sucks ass

Can do, but go mid so we get the pleasure of steaming u again:D muhahahha!

Chance

Loyal Freddie
we are :p both hib and mid so we can swich depending on action.. einsi told me to play healer again ! ;o

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
we are :p both hib and mid so we can swich depending on action.. einsi told me to play healer again ! ;o

woot, the sneaky bugger! Well i do have loads of crap on hib for ze bard so no worries. But focus on that healer, cause he <3s to get chain killed on that Sm of his!

Chance

Loyal Freddie
yeah well we still need ppl aswell :p and gonna spec my healur 12 pac 48 heals rest aug ftw!

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Started playing on Us servers but I think I will check the de servers again this week and have some fun!:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom