Mabye gather the last Uk players on .de

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Today i checked the old Coo Coo /as (Hib) and it seemed quite a few has been online the last 5 days or so. Just in 10 different guilds if not more, the surgestion would be mabye gather the last few active people into 1 guild. To try and get some activity, its never fun to be the only one online.
Could be fun to run there. Seems to be enough there for decent action.
I can not be the only 1, who grew tired of WaR fast..............

Mabye this is a long shot i dunno:)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
well last couple of weeks it has been 1700+ ppl online prime time on german cluster! been like 2 relic raids in 1 week etc... seems to be action 24/7 :)

Best thing would be to get everyone that want to play daoc again to the same realm and the same guild (atleast same alliance)! That way noone have to look for ppl to make groups for rvr/pve etc etc yadda yadda...

Sounds like a good idea imo!

I can go all 3 realms without any problem! prefer hib tho but im not fussed!!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well i can play whatever really ;)
But bard takes ages to lvl unless u pl me all the way :p

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
well i can play whatever really ;)
But bard takes ages to lvl unless u pl me all the way :p

Many ppl allready have toons on the realms so im sure ppl would help out with new toons if needed! myself for example!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'm around alb playing cleric atm. Got a thane aswell. And don't mind rolling a hib char to if people would need +1 anywhere :D

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I'll probably come along.. but that swedoom.. Makes me think it's a homosexual swedish pyjamas party honestly...

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I'm tempted to say the least. Don't get the real feeling with War, doubt it will come. And with already equipped toons on both mid and hib at the german cluster its so easy to step in. If everyone wants alb I can start there, but would prefer hib or mid.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
I would be tempted to renew for this. I would prefer mid where i would be more help (i have LGM AC, Alch, SC there so it makes like easier) however could be pursuaded to go elsewhere :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like a lot of interest in a good idea, cmon do it m8ers!

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Mid gets my vote. Simply have more ready there. Otherwise hib, got a bit there.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Atm its standing between mid or hib:)

Personally i wouldnt mind mid at all....

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Hey all

I play in a german group on mid but always up for pugs with english people on either my runemaster druid or blademaster....MSN me.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
WTF!!:p

Tell me when and realm :D (no healing classes :D )

DREAD<3 ofrc u gonne play healing class :p
There is no other cleric that can manage to ress me in those sick places i manage to die :p
Still think i have fraps of u ressing me in middle of a midzerg over 100 and ninja dread makes the ress of doom :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Many ppl allready have toons on the realms so im sure ppl would help out with new toons if needed! myself for example!

Well chose the realm i have minimal with toons on though :p
Didnt want to lvl to many hibs on german since i have so many on dyvet :p
Cleric
Cabba
Wizard
Inf'
Sorc
Scout
Theur
Merc
Arms
Reaver
Warlock
Runemaste
Thane
Skald
SB
Hunter
SM
Healer
Shamm on the 2 other realms
Eld Chanter Ani and perhaps a bard i would be interested in hib :=)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
On hib Ive got a few at 50 already. And quite a few items lying about to template them and a few more (or part of it).

Bm, Druid, Ranger and Mentalist at 50.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Had a cold this weekend, so was messing about getting started lvling on hib over there. No idea about this thread till this morning as someone posted on NFD forums. Probably up for something have toons on mid, lvling on hib atm tho, think prefer that.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I got a 50 (non-toa'd) Valewalker on Hib/German cluster..

Would be fun to go back again I guess.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Im ingame most of the time during the day due to no work this week, so if you need some help or just wanna talk crap, please feel free to make my day less boring... oh and give dragon farmage for my new bm template. Can help out with bm, eld or ani(+bb after payday) :p
names are in zig.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Just roll tbh mates, the germans are a friendly bunch, and some of them even speak english Oo!! Most dont mind helping newcomers out, so not that hard to get going. So if you thinking about it, stop that and get to doing!

Influenza

Part of the furniture
What caster classes get groups on hib? no germans ever want my bd , always asking for RMs.

Might try hib if i can get some cash transfered over from mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom