@ Lxn

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
lo que meas me jode es q seais españoles y jugeis como nenas, aprender a soloear, q triste debe ser ser rr10 y perder con lowies

irra esse espanhol até me arranhou nos ouvidos :)

pip

Banned
censi said:
pip u are one seriously fucked up individual

if you read the list of respected players galid is thought of very highly by his realm adversaries. you on the other hand are and alway will be a laughing stock (with all other SH fuckwits). This is an extra special achievement considering you play this game literally 24X7 for the last 2 years and you still sux balls.

you should be on the list of decent players, but you are basically just a KOS target because you add like a mother fucka and you spout clueless bullshit.
lol short memory not rember are last fight? kick your ass left you running like a little kid, running to mummy for a hug:)

ps... maybe you should stay of the bag pipes:wanker:

pip

Banned
elbeek said:
Ever passed an English exam?

You are one sad twat, go back to your hole.
Nah but passed a big turd it smell bit like you:)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
censi said:
pip u are one seriously fucked up individual

if you read the list of respected players galid is thought of very highly by his realm adversaries. you on the other hand are and alway will be a laughing stock (with all other SH fuckwits).

Galid as in the tiarna ranger that i've seen with a brehon or grove protector or both on a regular occassion?.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i saw him couple of days ago with his 2 scout and 1 minstrel friends. They where chasing me like crazy and i burned purge and sl to dodge them but eventually they got me, so i /rel, buff up and go to the other bridge on beno to be suprisingly popped by another of his scout friends and again get steamrolled. He made me log on alb to ask him why the fuck he acts like that and he was like, I LIKE RP PLING MY FRIENDS AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY. Keep up the hard work "dude" you remind me of the mindless zerg on avalon !

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Galid as in the tiarna ranger that i've seen with a brehon or grove protector or both on a regular occassion?.

Sounds about right.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Theres nothing like the smell of hypocracy in the morning!

waffo and coldballs the honor squad!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:

Galid as "ItrytostrafemorethenHabemus"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom