@ Lxn

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure you dont go further than 1500 range from a tower or from your 3 scout mates else you might die at a lowbie shade which would be kinda embarasing, isnt it? :)

Everything happenes in a game, i promise that nothing bad will happen to you irl if you stand and fight :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
its actually 2200 to 2500 ish range for a scout on a tower (depending on +range and +height bonus etc)... but I guess this is beside the point :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
its actually 2200 to 2500 ish range for a scout on a tower (depending on +range and +height bonus etc)... but I guess this is beside the point :D

hmm, didnt they nerf elevated bonuses because of all the scoutwhine some patch ago? :eek7:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
hehe... Tho u r not correct...i have spotted him some times at least 3k range from any tower/keep !!! Ofc he met da reaper ! :p . We all know what lxn is made of :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
anioal said:
Make sure you dont go further than 1500 range from a tower or from your 3 scout mates else you might die at a lowbie shade which would be kinda embarasing, isnt it? :)

Everything happenes in a game, i promise that nothing bad will happen to you irl if you stand and fight :p

I just saw Lxn with 2 scouts, 1 infil and Yogurtina(sp?) the minstrel..

Stlong stealth zerg ^^

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
seagram_button.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
hmm, didnt they nerf elevated bonuses because of all the scoutwhine some patch ago? :eek7:

Not actually certain, but at the least it should be 2200, aka maximum standard bow range shouldnt it ? hence the "2200 to..." part :)

Not actually played in a fair while so I cant be 100% certain atm

illu

Part of the furniture
Lxn and a load of other Albs just steamrolled the small group of people having a bit of fun at Beno drop off.
He got the SL effect after steamrolling a 2nd person (poor hibby), he saw me standing stealthed next to an Alb Tank that I was going to fight, he legged it over to me like a headless chicken.......

PA+CD...... he be dead :p

Of course the 20 albs with him instakilled me after, but thanks for that Lxn - you made me smile :> (and 1600+RP richer :))

Oli - Illu

kivik

Part of the furniture
And he gave some nice RP to me the other day, killed him with my rr3 ranger! :)

Oh and yes I want a medal and thanks for the grats, infact fuck you all!!11

:mad:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Lxn and a load of other Albs just steamrolled the small group of people having a bit of fun at Beno drop off.
He got the SL effect after steamrolling a 2nd person (poor hibby), he saw me standing stealthed next to an Alb Tank that I was going to fight, he legged it over to me like a headless chicken.......

Of course the 20 albs with him instakilled me after, but thanks for that Lxn - you made me smile :> (and 1600+RP richer :))

Oli - Illu

rofl :) sounds like the standard stealtherzergling :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
illu said:

Oli - Illu

Had a not so fun fight with you at Bled bridge :p

Was like 2fg mids behind + 3 stealthers :p

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
thanxs for outskilling few hibs/albs/mids while we were sitting there having fun.

/respect

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lxn donno if u bought ur account or whatever u done but after making 500 backstyle dmg and u vanish and run to ur stealthzerg i wonder how u got rr11 tbh.

I rarely whine about things but thought i should post this.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Mageslayer said:
lxn donno if u bought ur account or whatever u done but after making 500 backstyle dmg and u vanish and run to ur stealthzerg i wonder how u got rr11 tbh.

I rarely whine about things but thought i should post this.

Eul. You have no right to whine whatsoever. Sod off tbh.
EDIT: Ok, bit harsh perhaps, but the point still stands that you're a wanker when playing your SB aswell. =/

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I found lxn + mates outside beno this morning. It was well worth burning purge & charge to deny them rps, shame about running into golden age right after tho :(

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
standard scout range with toa bonus is 2300+ no ?

it's hunter thats <2100

then comes the elevated bonus and true shot and that crap that gives 4k range ;)

Drege

Loyal Freddie
illu said:

Oli - Illu

Was me standing next to you m8=). Was so funny to see Lxn drop like a fly. 1 sec he was running towards you hoping to score some rps after he popped you for the albzerg. Next second he was dead on the floor=P.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Eul. You have no right to whine whatsoever. Sod off tbh.
EDIT: Ok, bit harsh perhaps, but the point still stands that you're a wanker when playing your SB aswell. =/

hmm dont think this tread is about me but always nice to see friendly notes from hibs :) keep it up

Priz

Loyal Freddie
:m00: :m00:

[EDIT] postfarm but imo lxn is by far the worst stealther out there, hes one of the highest rr's but still plays like a wus =) [/EDIT]

Attachments

• aftonbladetiettnötskal.JPG
    aftonbladetiettnötskal.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 30

Galid

Loyal Freddie
lxn was never anything but nice towards me. and tbh hes never zerged or added on me.

pip

Banned
Galid said:
lxn was never anything but nice towards me. and tbh hes never zerged or added on me.
Ever heard expression to arseholes are more likely to get on ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
pip u are one seriously fucked up individual

if you read the list of respected players galid is thought of very highly by his realm adversaries. you on the other hand are and alway will be a laughing stock (with all other SH fuckwits). This is an extra special achievement considering you play this game literally 24X7 for the last 2 years and you still sux balls.

you should be on the list of decent players, but you are basically just a KOS target because you add like a mother fucka and you spout clueless bullshit.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
lo que meas me jode es q seais españoles y jugeis como nenas, aprender a soloear, q triste debe ser ser rr10 y perder con lowies

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
lo que meas me jode es q seais españoles y jugeis como nenas, aprender a soloear, q triste debe ser ser rr10 y perder con lowies

QUÈ ???? me no habla :<

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Galid said:

Which is more than you do for me! :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Ever heard expression to arseholes are more likely to get on ?

Ever passed an English exam?

You are one sad twat, go back to your hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom