LWRP Record Broken By Zee French!

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
the reason we dont get much is because extremely high downtime.
We often start too late and finish too early. and bufftime in ad is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
such slowcrew *looks at morsan*

Admit it, you are waiting on RAs to pop!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i agree there are far less noob grps to farm. Most brehon grps die in 5s or less its just a matter of mes and watch fata/mag run in and pbaoe the grp :cheers: :sex:

there are far more of these grps in alb than any were else.

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
A little update !

As I see this thread only shows one from WL who got 1 mill+ lwrp let us get updated some.

:worthy: :worthy: More accurate evidence! :worthy: :worthy:

Sorry NP, but you just lost the record !

And to add a little comment!
Originaly written by denpxc
Re: Fun Week

Actually we made 1300K ( according to screenshot from the starting point and exactly 7 days later ) but the herald was down for the first 5 days so I guess some points were not successfully recorded...
2004-02-12 06:24:11

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know if these guys have ever made any videos? Or their opponents? Would be interesting to see what kind of competition they face compared to us.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:
Anyone know if these guys have ever made any videos? Or their opponents? Would be interesting to see what kind of competition they face compared to us.

Well said my liddul kobbie.

I´d like to see that too

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
I'll look into it. Have not mentioned it to me anyway. But I've not actually asked either :wub:

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
I used to play against war legendz when they were on early Camlan. I Remember some names like Kappu and Roots (who were fotm zerkers), and the others might been there under different names too. They were pretty much killing all at start, partially because they were among the first to use fotm setup + /assist. But the original Requiem FG (not the 100000000 suckers the guild consist of now), that I had the pleasure to play with during some time, was beating them most of fights. No guild on camlan was anywhere near the skill and teamwork of the 100% top DH grp though :wub: .

Aussie

Banned
someone give me link to french forum . I'll try to find a 'realm balance' thread and translate what WR has to say about it.

prolly smth like this: " we pwn, albion rox it just the players that suck"

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
someone give me link to french forum . I'll try to find a 'realm balance' thread and translate what WR has to say about it.

prolly smth like this: " we pwn, albion rox it just the players that suck"
Be nice in there :fluffle:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Because more 14 year-old zerging kiddies join the realm of Albion, and thus give the mids a lot of 2-3fg warder newbies to farm? :)
no actually thats the n00b cosantoir zerg in odins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom