TV Luther BBC1

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
This is just far and away the best thing the BBC have done in years.

One of the only things that I specifically make time to watch when its on, very very good.

I hope Alice shows up again though, she was ace

Gray

FH is my second home
Holy shit :lol:

On the opening credits i noticed an actors name who i knew from school and from acting classes back when i was a kid. I didn't relise it was him last week, but he was the sex nutter who was just killed off.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

On the opening credits i noticed an actors name who i knew from school and from acting classes back when i was a kid. I didn't relise it was him last week, but he was the sex nutter who was just killed off.

awesome :) he was a right nut

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Gray, learn to use spoilers. Someone will get annoyed.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Luther is just fucking brilliant but...
to be honest I really missed Alice, bring her back, she AND Luther make this program.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Luther is just fucking brilliant but...
to be honest I really missed Alice, bring her back, she AND Luther make this program.

I'm betting she will reappear and drag his ass out of the fire at some stage, I hope so anyway as she is delish, and a great character to boot :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Purest awesomeness! :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
I cant help think the current storylines are very contrived. I'm enjoying it, though. The further along it gets, the more I forget how the beginning made almost no sense and I accept it.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I cant help think the current storylines are very contrived. I'm enjoying it, though. The further along it gets, the more I forget how the beginning made almost no sense and I accept it.

Oh yes, I agree, but it's great drama nonetheless ;)

like him being able to lob an apple over the wall ffs!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I watched the first series and that is much better than this one. It's ok but it seems to be staggering its way through, there's a lacking sense of edge to it like the first one had. However, I'll keep watching :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Two episodes into the first season, and I'm mightily impressed. Very good. Idris Elba is excellent.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Finished watching them all. Fantabulous. Those twins were serious sickos

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Idris is a legend. Loved him in The Wire and even more so in Luther (if that was possible).

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just watched both seasons. The first episode was great the next three I though were over hyped, but the last two were fantastic easily some of the best stuff on the BBC. Season two was good as well but I like it better when Alice is involved. There is something about her. They had the other girl involved in S2 but I want Alice back for S3.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Ah, Luther is pure brilliance! Since I came to the UK, its been my favorite drama by far.

You guys heard Elba has been brainstormed as the first black Bond?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Good news to be sure but I thought the second season kind of lost it's spark without Alice.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Woot luthers back :)
how creepy was the guy coming out from under that woman's bed at the beginning

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Idris Elba on top form once again.
Love the way its all shot in & around East London
Although the whole Gray / Justin / DSU vs Luther thing is a tad unnecessary imo. Almost felt as if it was put in at the last minute.

More detective work, more of that Luther brain-storming, less extraneous stuff imo. Good series so far, but enjoyed s2 more, I gotta say.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You guys heard Elba has been brainstormed as the first black Bond?

I think I'd prefer Elba as Bond than Daniel Craig TBH. Elba could add darkness, acerbity, and intelligence to James Bond, and some proper acting. Put Elba in a 007 outfit, and I would actually go to the cinema to watch it. Craig is a bit meh. A bit Roger Moore wooden.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Just got round to last weeks episode, the use of silence was awesome. As good if not better than the dinner scene in Django

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Luther season 4 begins on BBC1 15th December
Only 2 episodes though (Elba didn't want to commit to a longer season)

tumblr_m32shqVKVn1r1rgqwo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom