Lox Deity

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alkoran

Originally posted by Tilda
2 stealthers when im resting isn't very nice, but u still couldnt keel me :p

How can you get hit by a skald and think it was a SB? I mean how?!! HOW?!!!

O

old.Bubble

I don't think it was Tilda that took your posts away....

O

old.Bubble

Why are you still moaning then

Your just gunna piss people off even more :)

L

loxleyhood

I don't give a flying fuck who took them, I just want them back.

O

old.Bubble

And being reduced to earther was lite compaired to what they would have done this on other boards :) then coming back and spamming like hell(was this not the reson you were banned in teh first place?)

Good job the mods are sleeping

L

Lumikki

Don't think they are giving you them back Lox.

xx

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Bubble
was this not the reson you were banned in teh first place?
he was banned for mod baiting, which was all be it meant in a humorous way it is against the rules of this forum so he got a one week suspension and apparently 2000 posts less.

Also the mods have seen what Lox is doing and left it resting atm.link to thread

L

loxleyhood

And being reduced to earther was lite compaired to what they would have done this on other boards :) then coming back and spamming like hell(was this not the reson you were banned in teh first place?)

Good job the mods are sleeping

There was no real reason for me being punished. I was punished twice for the same thing. And the Mods are not sleeping, why, they all gathered to flame me just yesterday. They're oh so helpful when you talk to them.

O

old.Bubble

hes posted 200+? times so far after being back

thats more than a coim Mod bashing thread

O

old.Bubble

generaly the mods here are great ( givf stlong custom title! for this)
They haven't pissed me off since they stopped my '1 word story' thread and my 'I'll give the 1000th Poster on this thread £10 from my paypal account'

O

old.Bubble

they said i was just finding an excuse to spam :(

I was just off my VN account and needed to post :(

D

Driwen

hes posted 200+? times so far after being back

thats more than a coim Mod bashing thread

see lox's reply and lox as damini said and others in that thread, people do NOT react kindly to threats. And yes you threatened the mods an other users of this forum in it all be it nicely worded way. You did threaten them that if they wouldn't give you back 1300 postcounts, you would spam them back. People usually get angered by threats and angry people tend to flame.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Driwen
see lox's reply and lox as damini said and others in that thread, people do NOT react kindly to threats. And yes you threatened the mods an other users of this forum in it all be it nicely worded way. You did threaten them that if they wouldn't give you back 1300 postcounts, you would spam them back. People usually get angered by threats and angry people tend to flame.

yes i read that thread and agree with Damini

D

Driwen

if gombur was here he'd tell you :(

tell me for what?

and the mods did respond there, they have no real problem with people slightly spamming here(or have given up hope of defeating it:p). They do have a problem with mod baiting and flaming though.

O

old.Bubble

tell me for what?

and the mods did respond there, they have no real problem with people slightly spamming here(or have given up hope of defeating it:p). They do have a problem with mod baiting and flaming though.

pff i had a phone call("IT support how can i help you!") and it interuptted my spamming and you got a Post in before i could continue my little story :)

Come on he bumped everything and spammed with everyone else (Coim/Blithering/Conchabar helping him :p) :)

L

loxleyhood

1) I didn't threaten, I offered a rational way out of the situation.

2) 2000+ posts.

Z

Ziva

If you made sure you didn't get banned in the first place your postcount would not have been lowered at all. However there is really only one person responsible and that is you.

Afais you have two options, either you stop acting like a little kid moaning about your postcount and make normal/civil posts so your postcount will go up normally or you can continue acting like a little kid whining about your postcount and post spam and crap which will get you probably rebanned again.

Obviously the mods gave you another chance cause they unbanned you. It's really up to you if you want to screw that up or not.

D

Driwen

pff i had a phone call("IT support how can i help you!") and it interuptted my spamming and you got a Post in before i could continue my little story :)

Come on he bumped everything and spammed with everyone else (Coim/Blithering/Conchabar helping him :p) :)

and he probably got warned for doing so?:)

and plz for my sake dont make 4 posts right after eachother?:)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ziva
If you made sure you didn't get banned in the first place your postcount would not have been lowered at all. However there is really only one person responsible and that is you.

Afais you have two options, either you stop acting like a little kid moaning about your postcount and make normal/civil posts so your postcount will go up normally or you can continue acting like a little kid whining about your postcount and post spam and crap which will get you probably rebanned again.

Obviously the mods gave you another chance cause they unbanned you. It's really up to you if you want to screw that up or not.

Firstly I never did anything that was worth me losing some posts (or being banned) and secondly if you want to be a Moderator instead of a mindless flamer then you can stop calling me a little kid.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by loxleyhood
1) I didn't threaten, I offered a rational way out of the situation.

give me back my post count or I will spam this board. That is in short what you said, that is a threat if you dislike spam on your board (which the mods do). Or if im wrong what did you say?

L

loxleyhood

I'm going to get my posts back. I don't want to spam, but I will if I have to. I'm not threatening the Moderators I'm just explaining the situation.

D

Driwen

Firstly I never did anything that was worth me losing some posts (or being banned) and secondly if you want to be a Moderator instead of a mindless flamer then you can stop calling me a little kid.

she isnt calling you a little kid, she is saying you are acting like one. You got punished by the mods, they thought the punishment was just. You cant change their mind by repeating your case over and over (like little kids do).

You take away a lollipop of a little kid and he will keep whining about it, till he gets it back. Do the same for a grown man and he will be angry for a moment, but not for over a week.

O

old.Bubble

Did you read the CoC before posting this? just posting that reply broke 2 of there rules
also calling a mod a Mindless Flamer probley will not help you cause

D

Driwen

I'm going to get my posts back. I don't want to spam, but I will if I have to. I'm not threatening the Moderators I'm just explaining the situation.

aha, so if i said give me 1 million dollar or Im forced to take it from your bank that isnt a threat, thats just explaining the situation?

L

loxleyhood

she isnt calling you a little kid, she is saying you are acting like one.

A shit by any other name would still smell as bad.

O

old.Bubble

Don't force me to spam! i will if don't get what i want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread