Lox Deity

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loxleyhood

Fine, if it makes you feel better, call it a threat. It doesn't change anything.

O

old.Bubble

you just managed to get the mods backs up with the comment :(

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Firstly I never did anything that was worth me losing some posts (or being banned) and secondly if you want to be a Moderator instead of a mindless flamer then you can stop calling me a little kid.

Firstly that is your opinion, obviously not shared by the mods that had you banned, secondly, i think you are in no position to tell any moderator how to do their "jobs". I am open minded for everyone regardless of what they did in the past but the only thing you prove is that you are not reasonable at all.

D

Driwen

A shit by any other name would still smell as bad.

if i said you smell like a shit, does that mean you are infact one or that you just smell like one atm?

Stop acting like a little kid is an expression saying you are acting childish on the matter. It has surely been used against people of any age and it doesnt mean they are infact a kid, just that they have to review how they are acting as to the other person(s) it is childish.

L

loxleyhood

I don't care. I feel I've been treated wrongly and most agree with me. When someone fucks you over if you just sit there and take it and then yell, "Thank you sir, may I have another?!" then that's your business. My first action after this fiasco was to contact the powers that be for a discussion about it, and even for an oppotunity to put forward my case.

Am I so naive to fucking expect that?

The responses I got were plain rude. Useless. This whole thing was never my first option. Never, ever, let it be said that this is my fault. I have nobody to blame but myself, Ziva? Then you don't know what's going on.

And neither do you, Bubble or Driwen.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ziva
Firstly that is your opinion, obviously not shared by the mods that had you banned, secondly, i think you are in no position to tell any moderator how to do their "jobs". I am open minded for everyone regardless of what they did in the past but the only thing you prove is that you are not reasonable at all.

The first thing I did was email Bigfoot. Reasonable? Yes.

Worth my time? Fuck no.

D

Driwen

Worth my time? Fuck no.

how did you email him, with the same attitude you are talking to Ziva and all other mods now?

Lox you surely have read the posts of the mods that they would increase bans on mod baiting,flaming and other offences. Samil got banned for baiting the mods on the length of his sig. You made the threads, so you did it yourself. You were testing how far Tilda would go either till he would back down or ban you.
You lost some posts and you couldnt post for a week, the losing of the posts is probably meant as a lasting punishment and the not posting for a week to give you time to partially cool off and rethink who actually was in the wrong.

I dont know what happened between you and bigfoot, but I do know that Tilda didnt agree with you on how you talked to him on irc. You werent calm when you talked to him as you did insult him. So I doubt you wrote a calm pm/email to bigfoot either and explained to him that it was just a joke and that you understand that baiting mod is indeed bad.

O

old.Bubble

Fine, if it makes you feel better, call it a threat. It doesn't change anything.

Theres very few people on this earth whos Misery makes me happy :) (and only 1 on this chat board :p )

Z

Ziva

Worth my time? Fuck no.

You know perfectly well who was responsible for banning you and you know it wasn't bigfoot since these forums aren't modded actively by him.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Driwen
how did you email him, with the same attitude you are talking to Ziva and all other mods now?

Nope. I've only gained my pissed off attitude since then.

Tilda talked to me rudely and I responded in kind.

And as for mod baiting, I posted a picture of a bucket of bait. I was shocked that a sense of humour is apparently such a rare commodity.

L

loxleyhood

You know perfectly well who was responsible for banning you and you know it wasn't bigfoot since these forums aren't modded actively by him.

Lol, this is a waste of time. If it sounds like I'm blaming Tilda it's instantly, "Oh noes! Tilda can't ban/take posts! Bigfoot did it!" and now of course you're giving me a line, "Bigfoot didn't do it! He doesn't even Mod these forums!".

Odd his name is on the Moderator list.

Meh.

D

Driwen

Nope. I've only gained my pissed off attitude since then.

Tilda talked to me rudely and I responded in kind.

And as for mod baiting, I posted a picture of a bucket of bait. I was shocked that a sense of humour is apparently such a rare commodity.

I havent seen the pic, but I have seen two other threads were you were baiting the mods.

I reckon getting banned is a necesary step on the road to custom titles.
I read your PM, that's why I did it. It's like if you say to a little boy, "Don't you go jumping in that puddle!" Of course he goes off and does it. Tell a little boy not to bait mods and he'll do that too

if it was just the pic you might not have been banned it was the pic and all the other stuff, which had lead to it. You were in the end baiting the mods for a reaction, even if it was meant in good humour. you were doing so and as said earlier the mods have to apply the same rules for everyone, otherwise people will say, but I meant as a joke all the time. It doesnt matter, you wanted a reaction of the mods, you got it and if they didnt saw it as a joke it wouldnt be an one week ban it would be a perma one like samil's one is (or atleast its a hell of alot longer than yours is).

O

old.Bubble

He hasn't got his custom title yet :)

Whats the next step lox? :)

ps- tbh his El Banito has the cstom title of BANNED!

D

Driwen

Odd his name is on the Moderator list.

his name is on the list so he has access over this forum, he doesnt moderate it though.

L

loxleyhood

I havent seen the pic, but I have seen two other threads were you were baiting the mods.

No, I know you didn't see the pic. You've made it quite clear you don't actually know what's going on.

O

old.Bubble

remember the laugh about the 'Super Mod' etc :)

Z

Ziva

It doesn't matter who eventually pressed the ban button, what matters is that it wasn't deceided by one person, it was deceided by more. For whatever reason you deceided to leave them out in your attempt to prove them wrong in a civil manner.

But like you said, this is a waste of time. While i admit i can make mistakes as a moderator (as other mods do to) and try to find a way to solve an unpleasant issue all you do is make demands and flames in an attempt to reach your goal without any form of selfcritics. If you think that will help you get what you want then i wish you the best of luck in the future.

L

loxleyhood

I find Ziva's location interesting. Nice to see that our Moderators don't bait forumers and completely obey their own rules.

D

Damini

Bigfoot doesn't actively moderate here, like the other mods do, because he is not active in this community. He is, however, a supermod, and so is there to enforce the CoC, and over see the general forum running.

D

Driwen

No, I know you didn't see the pic. You've made it quite clear you don't actually know what's going on.

that thread has been deleted, but there has been several other threads that is mod baiting aswell. Anyway it has very little use to go on a rampage against the mods as the only thing that will happen is you getting banned.

The picture might have been a joke, but after that you went on. Which you shouldnt have, the mods obviously didnt enjoy it as otherwise it would still be around.

Z

Ziva

I find Ziva's location interesting. Nice to see that our Moderators don't bait forumers and completely obey their own rules.

I find your sig interesting. Nice to see that our fellow posters love moderators (and fellow posters) so much that they even name them in their sigs.

L

loxleyhood

The picture might have been a joke, but after that you went on.

No, I didn't. You just don't have a clue, do you?

L

loxleyhood

I find your sig interesting. Nice to see that our fellow posters love moderators (and fellow posters) so much that they even name them in their sigs.

I don't name anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread