Low profile Graphics cards

Kryten

Old Cow.
Does anyone have one lying around unused?

I'm after one, and can't really be bothered to ebay for it. If you just want rid, would like a fiver in your paypal account or swapsies for anything (i've a huge hoard of cables, various other cards including an X-Fi XtremeMusic soundcard) then I'd be very interested.
It must be:

AGP
Low Profile (it doesnt matter if the bracket isn't, I can make a bracket)
Have TV Output (ideally S-Video)

Just need something to stick in an SFF PC i've lying around which will become a media centre to replace my crash-prone Xbox, as well as being far quieter and less power hungry.

Let me know if you can help :)

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Might have 1.

Well i do have 1. Its low profile. Its dvi. Its AGP. But i don't know if it has any other outputs. Its in work. Will check and update post tomorrow.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Sry, been mad busy doing a rollout. err card isn't what i thought. its low profile, AGP but its LFH60 output. Prob came out of a workstation for dual display. Can have it if you want it. Could be old tho, finding it damn near imposible to track any specs down on it.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Not to worry mate, it's just TV out i'm specifically after. Cheers anyhoo :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Is one of these any good to you?

GeForce_7800_GS.jpg

GF 7800 GS 256mb DDR3 TV DVI

Should still work, been sitting in a box for a couple years though and I dont have any AGP mobos to test

Kryten

Old Cow.
Has to be low profile, cheers nayhoo :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
kryten i has one, ,gainward fanless one, 9400gt 1gb ddd ideal for htpc as it has a hdmi slot as well. got as a stop gap till i switched to my current beefier. it ran css, tf2 fine at defualt settings too.

aah agp card:/ i have a bog standard 8500 radeon its not low profile but its smaller than a geforce card. free if you want and it fitted one of my shuttles fine

Kryten

Old Cow.
argh, never mind :( the case is particularly low profile, so short of either a) cutting cards up or b) cutting the case up, it's not happening :|

Think I'll just bite the bullet and risk ebay :) Thanks for all the offers & input though, much appreciated

Yaka

Part of the furniture
got a flexi agp extender as well, could use 8500 and it. and retro/mod fiit it to an empty socket space on the case if theres room to. i used to do it like to some odd and slim ibm machines some time ago

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I will have a dig through my stockpile, I suspect I may have an old Radeon 9260* low profile knocking about.

*I may be lying about the model number, I know its an ATI card and its low profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom