low population issues + some thoughts about camlann

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
nah, the killer was peeps cba roaming and just camped GW. Hardly makes any point of having a server if only one area of it is camped :(

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
No, it is all GOA and Mythic's fault. Never blame the players ffs! They are customers who pay for not having to use their brains after they log on.

/me wonders what Mvv's Warlock-o-phobia is all about...

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
i want SI days back, then i might start playing games again

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Come USA Classic mate. You get 200% xp plus money from mobs seems to be much better. I was in Molvik BG's for several hours and I only saw 1 Lock and 2 Vamps. Most people play the SI classes :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
fuck that, reinstalling daoc, connecting to us, buying an account, starting from scratch. cba... ill be bored again within a month anyway. ill stick to pes and random single player games for the small amount that i play games. ah well, maybe daoc is best left to the dark ages ;)

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
I want to be a nerd again, and spend 48hrs playing DAoC nonstop an havin sweat drip down my armpitts an curse at the birds singing in the tree coz they given me a headache.. but really coz i been staring at a monitor nonstop an smelling mouldy tea in my collection of mugs *sniffs* the gd ol days.

Once listend to bonnie tyler - need a hero for 19hrs straight on repeat whilst playing my Hero on excal... *listens to needer a hero*

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I want to be a nerd again, and spend 48hrs playing DAoC nonstop an havin sweat drip down my armpitts an curse at the birds singing in the tree coz they given me a headache.. but really coz i been staring at a monitor nonstop an smelling mouldy tea in my collection of mugs *sniffs* the gd ol days.

Once listend to bonnie tyler - need a hero for 19hrs straight on repeat whilst playing my Hero on excal... *listens to needer a hero*

omg i was gonna mention the bonnie tyler incident lol.

yea or still farming df at 4am in the morning, maaaan.

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
Who did we use to farm with? Axel? or Acel.. or something the mercenary.. where are these good people these days?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Jeez i cant remember his name, but his bb was evoannia :D

god knows how i remember that. happier times

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
haha enkor has no life! he posts on FH at 8pm lolololol

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
I'mmmmmmm actualy really sad and i'm playing world of warcraft, only ever played it for about 1month since havin it in 2005.. but the advert with Mr.T.. made me install it again and i'm determined to play it now.. for the good f Mr.T! Because III pitty tha' foo.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I'mmmmmmm actualy really sad and i'm playing world of warcraft, only ever played it for about 1month since havin it in 2005.. but the advert with Mr.T.. made me install it again and i'm determined to play it now.. for the good f Mr.T! Because III pitty tha' foo.

lol you marketing whore. I have no games to play :(

I wanna get CoD4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom