low population issues + some thoughts about camlann

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
I used mouse macro to get Yepy tailoring to like 300.. then got bored and went back to spamming TNN using my house porter...

dragging daoc window screen.. lag jumpzor.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
:D Everyone here should of been banned for something :p I only got people banned, never banned myself :]

Epo

Loyal Freddie
would have repped the post, but those screenies are not rare :D

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Funny how all the legit players jumped to this bug when i went public with it, Half of the people who got banned hate cheating yet couldn't resist getting some fast plat.

I know a lot of people are wondering how to do the bug without a ban so ill explain, make a few trail accounts level armsman to 5 /xpoff and just spam the npc with /macro XxX /whisper Mattock, using a macro programme to spam the button and ghost mouse to click off the npc and on it every 30 seconds to make it go faster. Once you get 200 plat buy 2 mansions and carry on then when your done transfer all mansions from the bug account to another legit trail account then give a few away to randoms and most to yourself. Resell value of a mansion is 100p same as what you payed. :ninja:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Funny how all the legit players jumped to this bug when i went public with it, Half of the people who got banned hate cheating yet couldn't resist getting some fast plat.

I know a lot of people are wondering how to do the bug without a ban so ill explain, make a few trail accounts level armsman to 5 /xpoff and just spam the npc with /macro XxX /whisper Mattock, using a macro programme to spam the button and ghost mouse to click off the npc and on it every 30 seconds to make it go faster. Once you get 200 plat buy 2 mansions and carry on then when your done transfer all mansions from the bug account to another legit trail account then give a few away to randoms and most to yourself. Resell value of a mansion is 100p same as what you payed. :ninja:

repped for evilness:twak:

foolou

Fledgling Freddie
lol Kuhan, thx for the affirmation of my preconceptions .. didn't expect them to be so accurate.

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
Yepy%20is%20not%20DH.jpg

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
when NF came there was still a 2K population most nights. And that was way after TOA

The real killer was warlocks and WoW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom