Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bye Man Utd.

HAHA.

Blue is the new colour :)

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
eat my ass mr man!

berbatov, what an absolute waste of space. i'd take what we can get for him in the summer.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
"oh, now we're out, it turns out that this years competition wasn't actually important"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
eat my ass mr man!

berbatov, what an absolute waste of space. i'd take what we can get for him in the summer.

oh fuck right off. berba is class, we all knew when he was signed that he was not a workhorse in the tevez, rooney and park mould. He has provided goals and assits this season, I cannot stand all the fickle ***** that have turned on him for a couple of bad performances and one penalty miss.

Go support wolves or villa, they love fickle fans.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
"oh, now we're out, it turns out that this years competition wasn't actually important"

are they ever important? :)

i mean, 24 ppl chasing a ball around for 90 minutes.. doing their best to mutilate eachother in a "sportsmanship" manner... :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

There's really only one (maybe two) important targets for United this year; the Prem (for two reasons, to match Liverpool and now to stop Liverpool getting to 19 - that would be really upsetting and I have a horrible feeling its going to happen - if United lose the Prem I want Chelsea rather than the Scousers to win it), and the Champions League (and even that isn't important compared to the Prem); no-one seriously thought 5 trophies was on apart from feverish headline writers, and Fergie putting out the B team showed his level of seriousness.

DaGaffer

oh fuck right off. berba is class, we all knew when he was signed that he was not a workhorse in the tevez, rooney and park mould. He has provided goals and assits this season, I cannot stand all the fickle ***** that have turned on him for a couple of bad performances and one penalty miss.

Was a shocking penalty though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

I have always thought Berbatov was a massive wank, although having said that Ferguson seems to be able to turn any talented player into a boring useless tard Carrick, Tevez, Rooney, Hargreaves all had more spark before they joined Man Utd.

You can kiss my balls talking about fickle as well, like I said you should be supporting a local team for local people you massive southern girl :eek: same goes to Dagaffer, you should be supporting Cork United

I loved the comment that the commentator said on Setanta yesterday though, "at least most of the United fans won't have to travel too far to get home"

Embattle

FH is my second home
I must be seeing him only when he is bad because I don't think he is playing well. Man Utd only have themselves to blame, they really should of finished the game off earlier but instead seem to play out for pens towards the end.

DaGaffer

I have always thought Berbatov was a massive wank, although having said that Ferguson seems to be able to turn any talented player into a boring useless tard Carrick, Tevez, Rooney, Hargreaves all had more spark before they joined Man Utd.

You can kiss my balls talking about fickle as well, like I said you should be supporting a local team for local people you massive southern girl :eek: same goes to Dagaffer, you should be supporting Cork United

I loved the comment that the commentator said on Setanta yesterday though, "at least most of the United fans won't have to travel too far to get home"

Sorry Trem, that's bollocks. Carrick has played by far his best football while at United, as has Rooney, ditto lots of other players.

Oh, and, I'm from Manchester. My Dad was from Manchester. I've lived there twice. I used to live in Old Trafford (the place not the stadium). And Cork is only 40KM closer to where I am now than Manchester. Its the classic City fan myth that "real Mancunians" don't support United. And nothing fickle about it, I simply wasn't upset yesterday. If we lose the Prem, then I'll be upset.

Trem

Sorry Trem, that's bollocks. Carrick has played by far his best football while at United, as has Rooney, ditto lots of other players.

Oh, and, I'm from Manchester. My Dad was from Manchester. I've lived there twice. I used to live in Old Trafford (the place not the stadium). And Cork is only 40KM closer to where I am now than Manchester. Its the classic City fan myth that "real Mancunians" don't support United. And nothing fickle about it, I simply wasn't upset yesterday. If we lose the Prem, then I'll be upset.

Rooney is awesome for England but oh my god hes awful at United, whats his job again? Is he a striker? Is his job to score goals? Well he bloody doesn't score many does he? He would be a very good midfielder but thats not his job description.

As for Carrick, holy jesus I even forget hes playing most games I watch, I do notice him when he hoofs the balls 40 yards away from where it was meant to go. Carrick was sublime at Spurs, Rooney was the new saviour at Everton now look at them.

:p

DaGaffer

Rooney is awesome for England but oh my god hes awful at United, whats his job again? Is he a striker? Is his job to score goals? Well he bloody doesn't score many does he? He would be a very good midfielder but thats not his job description.

As for Carrick, holy jesus I even forget hes playing most games I watch, I do notice him when he hoofs the balls 40 yards away from where it was meant to go. Carrick was sublime at Spurs, Rooney was the new saviour at Everton now look at them.

Rooney has scored 9 from 20 appearances in the Prem this season; not brilliant, but in a season where the top Premiership scorer (Anelka) has only scored 15 in 27, its not that bad. (45% v 55% strike rate).

Carrick is having a so-so season, but he was great last year and the year before (remember the Rome game?)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And as for rooney's role, it is wherever Fergie tells him to play, which is not always a striker.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its the classic City fan myth that "real Mancunians" don't support United. And nothing fickle about it, I simply wasn't upset yesterday. If we lose the Prem, then I'll be upset.

Of the ten or twelve manc fans I know only ONE has ever been to Manc - in fact I know a LEEDS fan who's "converted" (the glory hunting wanker) :)

Although that particular one is as United as you can get, the dirty bugger. Which reminds me, I'd better ring him and laugh!

DaGaffer

Of the ten or twelve manc fans I know only ONE has ever been to Manc - in fact I know a LEEDS fan who's "converted" (the glory hunting wanker) :)

Although that particular one is as United as you can get, the dirty bugger. Which reminds me, I'd better ring him and laugh!

And I'm surrounded by Irish Liverpool fans. What's your point?

Trem

And as for rooney's role, it is wherever Fergie tells him to play, which is not always a striker.

Shush you, you aren't allowed to say anything until you change your loyalty to Leyton Orient :eek:

Actually the Irish and Liverpool connection I can kind of get, loads of Irish in Liverpool and the docks etc makes Liverpool closer than Man Utd does to bloody London.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My only complaint was the penatly order, tevez usually starts off any shoot out first. After Everton missed they should have sent someone up that actually cared abuot the spot kick giong in or not.

Because Cahill missed (crying and everything) Berbatov had the thought of it does not matter if I score or not we are still level. Anyone else but Berbatov would of actually gave a shit.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie

i need tthe name address of said "convert", he needs to go back through the LUFC mind control system. he could not have been a fully fledged Whites fan as its inherent in all of us to hate the filthy cheating scum that man united really are, its in our genes, no self respecting yorkshireman should follow the reds.

DaGaffer

Hey, I don't moan about your Thai fans :p

;)

More Thai Liverpool fans than United. That's why Thaksin wanted to buy you. United have more Chinese, Indian and Malaysians though. Wierdly Everton get the Cambodians.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie

eh? excuse me? you dont know me and your calling me fickle? i've supported man u since i was taken to my first match when i was four. my entire family are united fans, we spend thousands per year traveling to matches throughout europe, we share two season tickets (because traveling from northern ireland every week is impossible), we supported them proudly through-out relegation and the trophyless years.

i said before united bought him i thought he would be a terrible signing, especially for the price. my opinion hasnt changed and believe it or not, i am entitled to my opinion. dont dare call me a fickle supporter, please get a clue before you give me abuse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't call him fickle again Ch3t or he'll turn into a stroppy manc once more!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I couldn't care less how long you have supported them for or how many games you go to, none of that means you are not fickle. The comment was not aimed at you alone, I have been reading bollocks on the net all day about berba and yours was simply the one that tipped the scales.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lols, i love manure fans. I'm a bigger fan than you....no way man, i'm a bigger fan. blah blah blah xD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who gives a shit, very few of you are even from the areas the teams represent. "I watched them on TV when I was a kid!"

please...

There is a point when someone becomes a fan of a team, though very few have any link whatsoever with the team aside from either seeing them win or having a boyhood crush on a particular footballer. Pretty much every top 5 premiership supporter is a glory supporter.

Trem

So basically we are all agreeing that Berbatov was far too expensive is far too much a fairy and is far too shit. Do we all agree on that?

What did he cost, 30 million? Jesus Christ how did they decide he was worth that? While I think about it Tevez has gone shat since he joined old red nose as well.

Fergie is a killer of talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom