Lotr

M

Mr. 47

Originally posted by the-frizz
when Gandalf at the start battles the big bastard demon and fall to depths of the earth, how the fuck do they end up fighting atop a mountain top? [/B]

in the book they go up a huge staircase from the bowles of the earth to the top... fighting as they go..

and then the balrog is "smote".

B

beak

lotr has being going a long time infact older than YOU all , its a good book and always will be your opinions do not matter thnx.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by nath
Gimli was in Wing Commander 3+4 :/

Ah but he was also in Indiana Jones, hence is redeemed. WC3 was a fucking good game tho.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by beak
lotr has being going a long time infact older than YOU all , its a good book and always will be your opinions do not matter thnx.

In your opinion....

C

.Cask

Found this site that lists the deleted scenes from TTT.

Couple of scenes there that I hope go into the extended edition... Merry and Pippin drinking the ent draught, and the story of how the elf reinforcements ended up in Helm's Deep would be nice.

What scares me is the amount of scenes in that list. If they all aren't put into the extended edition then that could mean a Super-Bumper Extended-Extended Edition Boxed Set of the 3 films in 2004. Which would make the existing extended dvd's obsolete and probably cost a crapload too :/

M

mank!

Originally posted by .Cask
What scares me is the amount of scenes in that list. If they all aren't put into the extended edition then that could mean a Super-Bumper Extended-Extended Edition Boxed Set of the 3 films in 2004. Which would make the existing extended dvd's obsolete and probably cost a crapload too :/

People would still buy it, I know I probably would :/

T

Testin da Cable

like I said...the extended one will be the only one worth watching :/

O

old.tRoG

But if they filmed everything that happened in the book you'd need to sit infront of your telly for 3 days flat to watch it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom