TV LOST - Season finale

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
1 word

zomgb.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Lost was a good concept to in the beginning. Now, i guess you have to watch everything in succession to understand what is really happening.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lost was a good concept to in the beginning. Now, i guess you have to watch everything in succession to understand what is really happening.

Yep, it still works non the less but it is hard work unless you watch every episode in order.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They didn't get off that island yet? The big monster didn't kill them? Please tell me that Locke did? He was one badass motherfucker

Laddey

FH is my second home
the island went under and everybody drowned

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh you mean by plane! Copenhagen/kastrup airport which ever you prefer

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I never watched it (but love that zomg turtle!), I missed the fire few eps then thought ah I'll catch re-runs then I just heard bad things and then several more series appeared all of which (so I heard) involved people being lost, not knowing what's going on and a fat bloke who despite being stranded never seemed to loose weight and I lost (oh haha) any interest for the show I may have had.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lol I never watched it (but love that zomg turtle!), I missed the fire few eps then thought ah I'll catch re-runs then I just heard bad things and then several more series appeared all of which (so I heard) involved people being lost, not knowing what's going on and a fat bloke who despite being stranded never seemed to loose weight and I lost (oh haha) any interest for the show I may have had.

Ez trust me. Dont watch it. Its like Pringles, once you make popeh you will not be able to stopeh! I watched the 1st 11 episodes of SE01 straight on one sunday afternoon+evening.

So STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Eztec the reason why he's still fat is because the island now has a super market and a mcdonalds.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok shan't watch it lol...unless a woman with a PhD tells me to, then I guess I will have to tbh.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
*Hypnotizes Ez*
You shall watch Lost!!
Hypnotic%20Spiral%20Picture.gif

oh... and post more thong pictures! :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i stopped watching at around season 3/4 because it turned into absolute bullshit (more than before)

Did they ever actually bother explaining any of the strange & stupid shit or did they keep just adding more so you forget about the past stuff?

Laddey

FH is my second home
i stopped watching at around season 3/4 because it turned into absolute bullshit (more than before)

Did they ever actually bother explaining any of the strange & stupid shit or did they keep just adding more so you forget about the past stuff?
That pritty much sums it up!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
people still watch this shite?
next you'll be telling me "24" was a great show
Sopranos beats all

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
My GF watched Sky Ones LOST catch up program and while it misses out some of the finer points, it explains the story very well in one hour. Now she can watch with me.

They have explained most the show but has thrown up a few more questions this season already, but part of the fun is working the show out. Will be sad and glad when its gone.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
so have they explained everything or is there just basically magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom