Looking for some hardcore 8v8 players

aika

Can't get enough of FH
All I remember from the pathetic attempts to kill our 8 man random alliance pug is kzn die on inc due to being way out of heal range and some clerics moc grp healing. One time he tried to charge away when his grp died and /qtd ;<

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
All I remember from the pathetic attempts to kill our 8 man random alliance pug is kzn die on inc due to being way out of heal range and some clerics moc grp healing. One time he tried to charge away when his grp died and /qtd ;<

Hehe, true.

He had his reasons though.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
would be fun to know what the questions are and what the definition of a "hardcore" and "old school" 8vs8-player is.

Another fail, i know that CM is not the most loved guild, but believe it or not, we never zerged because we wanted, but because others choose to run with us.

i might have read charmangles post incorrectly, but as far as i can see he doesn't accuse you of gathering up a zerg, he stated that you ran in a fullgroup and farmed rps by killing ppl (be it soloers, fullgroups and zergs) in a zerg zone/crowded area, which is a bit different than what later came to be defined as "8vs8 RvR". when reading your reply i can't see where he "fails".

and please use another word than fail from time to time. it get's really tiresome.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
would be fun to know what the questions are and what the definition of a "hardcore" and "old school" 8vs8-player is.

i might have read charmangles post incorrectly, but as far as i can see he doesn't accuse you of gathering up a zerg, he stated that you ran in a fullgroup and farmed rps by killing ppl (be it soloers, fullgroups and zergs) in a zerg zone/crowded area, which is a bit different than what later came to be defined as "8vs8 RvR". when reading your reply i can't see where he "fails".

and please use another word than fail from time to time. it get's really tiresome.

Cba reading all that tbh, it doesn't look important.
Maybe later when i'm actually more than 30% awake.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Cba reading all that tbh, it doesn't look important.
Maybe later when i'm actually more than 30% awake.

reading 88 words is a cumbersome task? i see things so much clearer now.

i'll try to make it easier for you: charmangle no say you zerg, charmangle not fail.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

i'll try to make it easier for you: charmangle no say you zerg, charmangle not fail.

Do I need to count them and make sure its definitely 88 ? :p

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie

I see. Well forgive me for misinterpret what charmangle said.

Marc

FH is my second home
CM only started running 8v8 when server dyvet server population was 12

Everz

FH is my second home
CM only started running 8v8 when server dyvet server population was 12

Indeed, when the 8man island/roaming night where made up near the servers end they still were not to be seen.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
so you mouseclick sprint on your qb!? xD

thumb on V and space(for stick) the rest are on numbers.. You're playing a wizard, it's not exactly rocket science! And yes I speak from experience

gohan

FH is my second home
your grp did well to zerg down taht solo norse jsut on edge of pick, i bow down to your hardcore 8v8 talents

Narco

Loyal Freddie
i think the post said OLD SCHOOL and u guys talking about noobs from si/toa or whatever came after and none of u made rr7 rr4 or rr3 in 2 days if u talk about classic time...so no1 cares what happend after the good days of DAOC ! :m00:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha, Zerubiel making an ass of himself in this thread is quality reading :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
i dinged rr8 in one solo run! wanna know how i did it?

*Drumwhirl*

i was RR7l9,99 and was only missing 1 kll for rr8!:lol:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Custodia malacitnatnasntas or something.. Spanish guild on alb/dyvet who only played night hours

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Oh right, 3manned their 8man team once :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i think the post said OLD SCHOOL and u guys talking about noobs from si/toa or whatever came after and none of u made rr7 rr4 or rr3 in 2 days if u talk about classic time...so no1 cares what happend after the good days of DAOC ! :m00:

The good old days when the RR11 pros Zoyster and Outlaw and their skilled teammembers played 8vX in Emain? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom