Looking for some hardcore 8v8 players

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m looking for a couple of old skool 8v8 players who are willing to answer me a bunch of questions about the old 8v8 scene. Not going to explain the background here. So if anyone has a couple of minutes to spare, drop me a PM please.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`d say it´s more random knwoledge than specific. The important part is, that the person in question was/is an active 8v8er.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Well i certainly was, since i was playing in CM ggs most of my time online.

So, feel free to ask whatever. I'm sure that others on fh can help you aswell.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I dont think cm existed in the old rvr scene mate xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well i certainly was, since i was playing in CM ggs most of my time online.

So, feel free to ask whatever. I'm sure that others on fh can help you aswell.

When he needs advice on tower/keep taking when no 1 is online I AM SURE he ask you for the input :lol:

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
dont think CM was an 8v8 guild even in NF never seen them come to agromon for 8v8's

gohan

FH is my second home
exatly so u wasnt an 8v8 group, u didnt fight other grps. you used a fg to farm bridges and towers

i played some 8v8 but was mainly into stealthers, still know most of the random stuff about 8v8 tho ie set ups player roles ect ect dunno if thats any use gimme a pm if u want

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Why not just ask the question(s) here? Its not like 8v8 is top secret stuff not to be displayed in public forums...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...

Well i didn't ding rr7 in two runs because of towers 'n shit.

Iirc, there was more action around the brigdes, or at the towers we flamed.

Eh, you really dont ding rr7 on two runs in 8 vs 8 mate!:)
You do that when you use a fg to farm zergs/crowded areas.

8 vs 8 has never been about the holy rp, but to match your skills against other setups and players with about the same conditions. (meaning adding etc isnt part of it). As alot of people already commented...cm was never about 8 vs 8, they had a hard time competing in that arena.

Anyway ask away mate...with some luck youll get some decent answeres!:)

/Charmangle

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
exatly so u wasnt an 8v8 group, u didnt fight other grps. you used a fg to farm bridges and towers

Fail.

We did infact do 8v8 many many times, i know this because i played in the group, you didn't.

Eh, you really dont ding rr7 on two runs in 8 vs 8 mate!:)

Guess what

I did! :cheers:

You do that when you use a fg to farm zergs/crowded areas.

Another fail, i know that CM is not the most loved guild, but believe it or not, we never zerged because we wanted, but because others choose to run with us.

8 vs 8 has never been about the holy rp, but to match your skills against other setups and players with about the same conditions. (meaning adding etc isnt part of it).
w/e, you get rps for being skilled or lucky, so it really doesn't matter.

As alot of people already commented...cm was never about 8 vs 8, they had a hard time competing in that arena.
Once again, i played with them all the time, you didn't, so you don't know.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol some on had a bang on the head 1.755.250 rps in 2 runs ? that is what most ppl use to make in a week CM used to run from LA gg from tower to tower they even sayed they wer going agromon one day and never turned up we went to a tower that was on fire and there was CM lol and for the part about other ppl wanting to follow ur grp lol lots try to follow us over the years they wer asked to move along and not to add or left them fight and pull off CM used to zarg and add CM never come big till AC raid and after the server died

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
lol some on had a bang on the head 1.755.250 rps in 2 runs ? that is what most ppl use to make in a week CM used to run from LA gg from tower to tower they even sayed they wer going agromon one day and never turned up we went to a tower that was on fire and there was CM lol and for the part about other ppl wanting to follow ur grp lol lots try to follow us over the years they wer asked to move along and not to add or left them fight and pull off CM used to zarg and add CM never come big till AC raid and after the server died

2 runs as in 2 runs in two days, yes, 1.755.250 rps. Maybe less, because i dinged rr4 in leirvik.

I didn't read the rest, as its very unclear.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Amazing as soon as someone post something about 8 v 8 a CM member comes here to explain how 8 v 8 is done :lol:

It took Sorin to post some shit and all post went tits up :lol:

Soulja

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Another fail, i know that CM is not the most loved guild, but believe it or not, we never zerged because we wanted, but because others choose to run with us.
Lol? Ever heard of 8v8 zones? Good job if you managed to get other groups stuck to you when you ran in that zone...

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Well theres been 8v8 zones for years. Too bad if CM got a bad rep before that then.

Saying ppl followed you is a shit excuse though.

I'm not necessarily talking about cm CM, but old school rvr, before CM, before nf.

People did follow us. One more time, i was there, you weren't.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not necessarily talking about cm CM, but old school rvr, before CM, before nf.

People did follow us. One more time, i was there, you weren't.
Well im sorry i said CM then but you did actually say that at first which just makes me confused now :s

And no i wasnt around you at that time. Thats correct.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
CM never did 8v8 agenst other GGs is what he trying to say just random keep and tower guards :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
CM never did 8v8 agenst other GGs is what he trying to say just random keep and tower guards :)

Right, iirc we even took out LA once, 8v8.

So if 8v8 ain't 8v8, then you're crap at math.

Oh and soul, how many times have i told you, i can't see what you're saying.

4557d1221082251-hibs-gimps-lol.jpg

You fail, i win, so fu.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
wining 1 fight doesnt make u an 8v8 guild lol and that fight cud have been any where since it was CM we r talking about prob at a keep or tower with adds

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
wining 1 fight doesnt make u an 8v8 guild lol and that fight cud have been any where since it was CM we r talking about prob at a keep or tower with adds

It doesn't change the fact that we did infact take you out,
along with many other groups.

Your arguement fails.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol no one ever sayed that u guys never beat us lol the point was CM wer never a 8v8 guild mostly zarged and ACed things when eveyone was doing 8v8s on agromon CM be taking towers and keep and still when ppl be sleeping

Everz

FH is my second home
I remember the few times CM came to agramon, you were mostly 30seconded.. hell i remmeber when your tanks died embarassingly when your didnt realised the moc'd up luri was bg'd.. never saw you there again.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Right, iirc we even took out LA once, 8v8.

So if 8v8 ain't 8v8, then you're crap at math.

Oh and soul, how many times have i told you, i can't see what you're saying.

4557d1221082251-hibs-gimps-lol.jpg

You fail, i win, so fu.

Sorry Sorin wether you have me on ignore or not :lol: others read it

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom