Looking for solo warrior movie

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Darkmack your alive!! :)

lol ive been alive for ages just play healer :fluffle: since naglwar and raggelll steal all the warrior spots and midgard refuses to roll more aug healers kinda sucks :(

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darkmack said:
in RvR you would be wrong since I can barely run 2 files let alone run on stick they lag off and destick very fast - In PvE if you played with me you would know I don't like to move around because it's hard I perfer to find one spot and camp it. Can ask all the people I've been against if I ran with a bot rarely ran in a duo because I didn't like it deathspam stealers n all ^_^

I put isn't the worst for solo TYPO! sorry it isn't the best for solo end usage sucks ass on axe also their are no decent 2hs for axe - not the best I did want to respec hammer actually did for a while until I realised I couldn't change my malice from axe to hammer I blame mythic etc... and there are no other decent 1hs I wanted to use for hammer ran around with the sun weapon 1h but got tired of waiting till daytime to respawn it.

HAIL GIMMLY UBER EPIC WARRIOR OF DOOM I SOLO'D 95% OF MY RPS MEIGHTS - care...
So you should meight :twak: and you allways use to run around with Zaku stuck to your arse don't think ive ever seen you in RvR with it though. Everytime I saw you would have Zaku stuck to you if you never had him you'd be fooked. I'd piss my self laughing if I saw you qqinng about bbs when you rolled Darkmack in si everytime I saw you was with Zaku.

And rofl at you thinking you some wannabe leetist because you rolled Fayte and got a few groups.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't really understand what gimmly is saying..

Was sword at first on my warrior, then got malice/battler hammer combo and respecced, haven't regretted it yet. Crush weak stealthers get ripped apart mostly (Luon is a tough bugger, and also met a pretty difficult infil lately, don't recall name), otherwise I don't really have any problems with any classes 1vs1.

Solo can be fun if you can avoid meeting fg's and only find solo/duo enemies, but if any are available, I'd chose group over solo any day of the week, both because resting hp after a fight is absolutely horrible and because I simply like running in a fg more than soloing.

Some solo fights are better than group fights, because you know that you just killed that enemy alone, with no help from anyone else, but the chance of being steamrolled by a couple of roaming groups is just so high most of the time.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
So you should meight :twak: and you allways use to run around with Zaku stuck to your arse don't think ive ever seen you in RvR with it though. Everytime I saw you would have Zaku stuck to you if you never had him you'd be fooked. I'd piss my self laughing if I saw you qqinng about bbs when you rolled Darkmack in si everytime I saw you was with Zaku.

And rofl at you thinking you some wannabe leetist because you rolled Fayte and got a few groups.

Who the fuck solo's in PvE with no bot if they have one...? yes I know since I solo in RvR let do it in PvE cos we all love chaining red/purp con mobs in DF with no end regen or heal regen rate !

when did I ever QQ about BB's why would I if I had one ? I am 1337 best fucking thing that ever happened to midgard SO ...actually you get banned for saying FOAD IRL and stuff like that don't you :( I'm still cool though - you say I'm a wannabe leetest because I didn't want to stay defending a keep with a melee group because thats loads of fun so we ported and you whined at Func saying whatever shit you said I really can't remember now - but tbh I'll keeptake if needed but I don't randomly take towers keeps normally. Don't see why we should of defended it anyway we had 2 keeps in Hib whats the point in that is it 3% xp bonus for moderna groups :) !!!!!!!!!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
lol ive been alive for ages just play healer :fluffle: since naglwar and raggelll steal all the warrior spots and midgard refuses to roll more aug healers kinda sucks :(

Dam raggel and naglwar :touch:

Btw i always new you were alive just i havent seen you play your warrior in ages ure always on your healer!!!!!!

Maybe if i steal bluesky's cookies and feed them to nagl and ragg they will get fat and their grp will dump them. You reckon that would work? or have i got to much high hopes?

Nausilus your alive! Hows the guild buisness going btw? :cheers:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
Don't really understand what gimmly is saying..

Was sword at first on my warrior, then got malice/battler hammer combo and respecced, haven't regretted it yet. Crush weak stealthers get ripped apart mostly (Luon is a tough bugger, and also met a pretty difficult infil lately, don't recall name), otherwise I don't really have any problems with any classes 1vs1.

Solo can be fun if you can avoid meeting fg's and only find solo/duo enemies, but if any are available, I'd chose group over solo any day of the week, both because resting hp after a fight is absolutely horrible and because I simply like running in a fg more than soloing.

Some solo fights are better than group fights, because you know that you just killed that enemy alone, with no help from anyone else, but the chance of being steamrolled by a couple of roaming groups is just so high most of the time.

aye a good solo fights can be real nice - Luon doesn't like energy dmg but is always nice to fight :clap: when you meet a FG if your RR5 do what we all do testudo and emote spam!!! then waste their power bars when they try to kill you... worst thing though is when you do it people just shear and leave you on low % hp happened 2 times or so to me made me cry irl

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Guild not really going anywhere yet.. still need many more new members, which is kinda difficult to find these days, but I'm in Onslaught for good now, so that's nice atleast :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Dam raggel and naglwar :touch:

Btw i always new you were alive just i havent seen you play your warrior in ages ure always on your healer!!!!!!

Maybe if i steal bluesky's cookies and feed them to nagl and ragg they will get fat and their grp will dump them. You reckon that would work? or have i got to much high hopes?

Nausilus your alive! Hows the guild buisness going btw? :cheers:

lets just go round chain killing all the people who play warriors IRL?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darkmack said:
Who the fuck solo's in PvE with no bot if they have one...? yes I know since I solo in RvR let do it in PvE cos we all love chaining red/purp con mobs in DF with no end regen or heal regen rate !

when did I ever QQ about BB's why would I if I had one ? I am 1337 best fucking thing that ever happened to midgard SO ...actually you get banned for saying FOAD IRL and stuff like that don't you :( I'm still cool though - you say I'm a wannabe leetest because I didn't want to stay defending a keep with a melee group because thats loads of fun so we ported and you whined at Func saying whatever shit you said I really can't remember now - but tbh I'll keeptake if needed but I don't randomly take towers keeps normally. Don't see why we should of defended it anyway we had 2 keeps in Hib whats the point in that is it 3% xp bonus for moderna groups :) !!!!!!!!!!
I think I said how come your not staying to deffend this keep?. And then you start qqing at me saying were not roleplayers ffs and all that shit. What has roleplayers got to do with deffending a keep it = rps and pretty decent fun if your a pbaoer.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I think I said how come your not staying to deffend this keep?. And then you start qqing at me saying were not roleplayers ffs and all that shit. What has roleplayers got to do with deffending a keep it = rps and pretty decent fun if your a pbaoer.

MELEE GROUP

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Pay him no mind Darkmack, I have a feeling that he doesn't know what he's talking about 95% of the time.. about as much time as he solo'd his warrior to 3L5 :cheers:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Nausilus^^ said:
Pay him no mind Darkmack, I have a feeling that he doesn't know what he's talking about 95% of the time.. about as much time as he solo'd his warrior to 3L5 :cheers:
I though that was pretty good untoaed and in epic could still beat your crappy warrior in a duel easy. Speaking of duels I duel your savage with my savage and see who gets pwned then going Durgi's dueling event after cluster?

Darkmack said:
didn't work for me went on the no sign up downloads it finished in about 3 seconds guess I don't have the right stuff - I say stuff because I know little if anything about computers drivers etc :p
No the file is just fooked. Nuthing about drivers etc to download a file its just not uploaded properly needs to be uploaded again.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:

got nothing else to do going out in 30 minutes may aswell reply to the QQ etc etc - he knew hammer was a good solo spec thats about it though ... any race can perferform just fine not like they can't be tweeked with ToA overcaps to make up for dex loss or anything - my new template should get me about 241 quickness with Aug quick 3 and 32X dex with dex 2 so not all that bad for a troll and 400 str with no aug stuff :) trolls ftw they are le sex to

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
lets just go round chain killing all the people who play warriors IRL?

I don't mind, it's upto you. But i get tired after a while so you will have to carry me around. :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I though that was pretty good untoaed and in epic could still beat your crappy warrior in a duel easy. Speaking of duels I duel your savage with my savage and see who gets pwned then going Durgi's dueling event after cluster?

I wont be there.. he was so clever and put it on top of ml marathon which I need for my RM. About duelling my warrior, I don't really recall it, so it can't have been of any significance... Never really claimed my savage was uber either, I need new template, and picked wrong race when I made it.. I just play it to have fun :twak:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
got nothing else to do going out in 30 minutes may aswell reply to the QQ etc etc - he knew hammer was a good solo spec thats about it though ... any race can perferform just fine not like they can't be tweeked with ToA overcaps to make up for dex loss or anything - my new template should get me about 241 quickness with Aug quick 3 and 32X dex with dex 2 so not all that bad for a troll and 400 str with no aug stuff :) trolls ftw they are le sex to

Well i can't remember my exact stats due to im not playing for a while, but my norse warrior has 403 str with aug str 2 which isn't that bad. But i can't remeber how much dex ive got. I have plenty of hp thlough. 2500 hp when buffed :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Nausilus^^ said:
I wont be there.. he was so clever and put it on top of ml marathon which I need for my RM. About duelling my warrior, I don't really recall it, so it can't have been of any significance... Never really claimed my savage was uber either, I need new template, and picked wrong race when I made it.. I just play it to have fun :twak:
Afaik I know thats not the dueling one its happoning after cluster I think I hope its not anyway. And kob are not that bad as savage just your excuse for being shite.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Afaik I know thats not the dueling one its happoning after cluster I think I hope its not anyway. And kob are not that bad as savage just your excuse for being shite.

Well, that's your opinion.. just don't try to think that you know anything about my experience playing savage or any other class - of course kobold is not bad as savage, some of the highest rr savages around both in US and EU servers are kobolds, so no, it's not just an excuse for playing poorly.. but hey, who am I trying to convince, nothing really gets through that fat skull of yours...

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
troll warrs > all imo ;p

still remember darkmack hitting my reaver with 830 af for 9xx :( probably have a ss if i cba to find it ;p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
People pick trolls for the tones of strength u get. For example norse warrior gets 70 str at creation while trolls have a 100 :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
People pick trolls for the tones of strength u get. For example norse warrior gets 70 str at creation while trolls have a 100 :)

I picked a troll because they look big and cool :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
didn't work for me went on the no sign up downloads it finished in about 3 seconds guess I don't have the right stuff - I say stuff because I know little if anything about computers drivers etc :p
Nor me, was so happy I have a working link. :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
I picked a troll because they look big and cool :p

The reason i picked norse was that i wanted to be different.

When i first made my char about two years ago it was just dwarfs and trolls. :) I wanted to be unique :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom