Looking for solo warrior movie

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone have any solo warrior movies hanging about?

I would like to see one since i don't think any warriors solo except me these days, so if youv'e got one plz post plz.

I feel lonely.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen one recently.. it was horrible.. rr6 warrior could hardly kill rr2 reaver or rr3 inf.. it seemed such a gimp class through that movie.. even if it isnt an underpowered class.. they just need a group it seems :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well i walk around these days, and i see no warrior;s soloing ever. Althlough there isn't that many out there, they mainly all have their fixed grps.

I would just like to some one decent play a warrior solo so i can see a change of scene from my warrior.

all the movies these days are stealther movies it seems or casters. I would just like somebody apart from me with a decent movie of a warrior in action who is soloing.

Not that i need tips how to play my class, i just wanna see someone elses work.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Righthandof said:
ive seen one recently.. it was horrible.. rr6 warrior could hardly kill rr2 reaver or rr3 inf.. it seemed such a gimp class through that movie.. even if it isnt an underpowered class.. they just need a group it seems :p
Warriors are not underpowered there a great solo class if you know how to play them and are ToAed but hardly any solo nowdays all just bg bots. I did duel Elitestoner back when he was rr5 and he won on like 5% and I was in epic :worthy: also Sycho (rr10 ) but he come out 30-40% :mad: . It was frapeds but I dunno where it all is now though.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Well i walk around these days, and i see no warrior;s soloing ever

I solo when I can't find groups on occasions on warrior when I'm not playing savage or runemaster... would record stuff if I had a decent program that doesn't fuck up my system.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Nausilus^^ said:
I solo when I can't find groups on occasions on warrior when I'm not playing savage or runemaster... would record stuff if I had a decent program that doesn't fuck up my system.
Get new hardware :clap:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TBH i would rly like to make a movie but have no idea how to. :mad:

Come on people there must be atleast one of you people who has a decent solo warrior movie.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Does anyone have any solo warrior movies hanging about?

I would like to see one since i don't think any warriors solo except me these days, so if youv'e got one plz post plz.

I feel lonely.
Look for Teeka's solo vid. He's also made a duo vid (him and skald). Best solo warr vid I've seen (Most stuff can take you solo anyways, so not much to see.). He has a solooriented spec though.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thankyou m8, i spent ages looking but failed. Thx for looking for me :) :cheers:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
What server does this guy play on?

Nice vids btw, surprised he has so many solo fights tbh.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Earned most of my RPs on warrior solo probably, when looking back.. such waste of time, you should not really solo as a warrior unless you know some very nice places to roam. You have no speed ( except arti charges/hastener etc), lack of a ranged interrupt ( throw weap uses too much end ), you will mostly get steamrolled by a fg/zerg, not even the handy RR5 ability can save you from rp horny FG beating you till the duration runs out. The few 1v1 fights you get probably gets ruined by some adds or you die to a caster before you can even get a swing at him.

qq :<

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Earned most of my RPs on warrior solo probably, when looking back.. such waste of time, you should not really solo as a warrior unless you know some very nice places to roam. You have no speed ( except arti charges/hastener etc), lack of a ranged interrupt ( throw weap uses too much end ), you will mostly get steamrolled by a fg/zerg, not even the handy RR5 ability can save you from rp horny FG beating you till the duration runs out. The few 1v1 fights you get probably gets ruined by some adds or you die to a caster before you can even get a swing at him.

qq :<

Yeh i agree with you there. Throw weopon can come in handy for casters, just stock up on ure end pots. And art's/hastner become preety useless after a while because as soon as you fight you've lost it and then you get so vunerable running at snail speed everywhere :( .

But i do manage soloing on my own. But it's also nice to have a decent skald friend who you can duo with.

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
I solo with my warrior!! not that i kill anything, but i do run solo :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Etinay said:
I solo with my warrior!! not that i kill anything, but i do run solo :D

That's all that matter m8. :)

Don't cry now. ( hands out a box of tishues)

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
i just think its fun to run around with my warrior, got shitty resists, but hey! a little different from running with sm or healer :D

and just remembered, got a stealther the other day :D got soooo proud of myself :D

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
used see feydigi soloing shed loads in OF emain or hw, and he used do good :p.. not gimped but not best of solo classes also.. tho dont think he ever made a movie :>

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
A warrior is a great solo class a hammer spec will eat most stealthers alive especially infils , rangers and nightshades and pallys friars and arms and allso good for bards and bms. If you qq that a warrior is a under powered or a crap solo class its because you can't play it. Imo a troll is not the way to go norse or dwarf and go hammer :worthy: .

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
A warrior is a great solo class a hammer spec will eat most stealthers alive especially infils , rangers and nightshades and pallys friars and arms and allso good for bards and bms. If you qq that a warrior is a under powered or a crap solo class its because you can't play it. Imo a troll is not the way to go norse or dwarf and go hammer :worthy: .

troll is not the way to go sure it isn't... because you are a fountain of knowledge - but axe I know for sure isn't the worst of the specs for solo due to the use of end when I was specced for solo often had second wind don't like using pots 3 seconds downtime or whatever

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darkmack said:
troll is not the way to go sure it isn't... because you are a fountain of knowledge - but axe I know for sure isn't the worst of the specs for solo due to the use of end when I was specced for solo often had second wind don't like using pots 3 seconds downtime or whatever
Na troll warriors suck. Didn't you want to respec to hammer?. You hardly any dt with Zaku stuck to your arse everywhere you went.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Righthandof said:

nah warriors are a great class to play not underpowered what so ever they hit very hard not rare to pull off 500-700+ Dmg on 1 2h swing - reavers if they get slam and you have no purge are nasty with backstyles when they do that 3 times take ALOT of hp.

low RR infils arn't to hard but again any 7 second stun like CD if the inf is well kitted out can still do some nasty damage over 7 seconds :m00:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Na troll warriors suck. Didn't you want to respec to hammer?. You hardly any dt with Zaku stuck to your arse everywhere you went.

in RvR you would be wrong since I can barely run 2 files let alone run on stick they lag off and destick very fast - In PvE if you played with me you would know I don't like to move around because it's hard I perfer to find one spot and camp it. Can ask all the people I've been against if I ran with a bot rarely ran in a duo because I didn't like it deathspam stealers n all ^_^

I put isn't the worst for solo TYPO! sorry it isn't the best for solo end usage sucks ass on axe also their are no decent 2hs for axe - not the best I did want to respec hammer actually did for a while until I realised I couldn't change my malice from axe to hammer I blame mythic etc... and there are no other decent 1hs I wanted to use for hammer ran around with the sun weapon 1h but got tired of waiting till daytime to respawn it.

HAIL GIMMLY UBER EPIC WARRIOR OF DOOM I SOLO'D 95% OF MY RPS MEIGHTS - care...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom