looking for mid gank videos

O

ormagaa

but he's more focussed on CC'ing and interrupting then healing (Which is also partially the reason why Zorena died, if he would have focussed on healing she would have standed longer)
[/B]

rooted the companion up zorenas ass.
and its sucha waste to do groupinstalheal for just one member, since single was down atm, I was about to do the bigger heal as shown, but got interrupted myself.

Kinda hard to stand still waiting for someone to heal, i can do lots more meanwhile (ie. cc, interrupt).
3rd healer maybe had insta single down aswell, and zorena too, so sometimes you just gotta trust your fellow healers to heal when you cant.

and especially you know the group has 3xPR up

R

rg-zorena

Well you can see me die, i useually die alot in battels but it doens matter if i die or not i just get abit cranky sometimes and buffs can be replaced :) If i get ressed after the death even better but sometimes i chew grass and die, sometime they do and i heal rest of the grp cus i cant use mana on ressing (this being if pr is down) I also used pr in that fight to get up going again sence he was on ventilo with me and afew other i could tell him i had a pet interrupting in the end, probably wasn't worth it but when you play vs 2fg vgn you might be abit nervous and dont do exactly everything by the book. :D

Anyhow i've pointed out afew things to tiny myself after i saw his playing but really sometimes we fuck up dont notice we are pfed and just dont face stupid as it can be but sometimes the ,lag, nerves etc hope u get my meaning. :)

After all 2fg vgn as you can see died there but i was told afterwards on irc by _para_ < dunno if hes vgn member or not but they said some where afk, witch isn't that unusual i guess after running several times to bolg and w8 for ppl who have been afk and rebuff.

Give hibs bindstone at Dun Bolg imo :)

O

old.anubis

when i watches this movie yesterday night, i thought there would be lotsa asd whines incoming
so, here it is :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.anubis
when i watches this movie yesterday night, i thought there would be lotsa asd whines incoming
so, here it is :)

Using a bug on an already very equipped class to interrupt and win a fight.

Ofcourse you get people whining.

Notice: I prolly would use it my self too, so I am no better. But when I look at the fights I dont see 'huge skill' which explains why alot of fights are won by Mids.

I see a bug-abuse (ASD interrupt), I see more healing-power then anyone else can field in a balanced-group, I see unique insta-PBAOE disease with no immunity and overpowered tank-classes.

I would say that explains about 80% of the fights you win, the rest is due to better game-play, luck, RA's up etc.

It doesnt take skill to keep a druid targetted, spam the ASD while pumping out spreadheals/groupheals.

Also notice how the shaman is basically focussing on interrupting (spam AOE-root for teh win!) and farting everything with his 8 sec PB-insta disease.

It is not 'we play better'.. It is 'we got better tools (savage, shammy with PB-disease insta, more healing in a viable group) and luck on our side that ASD is on a healer which is bugged and interrupts'. The fact you dont need any soft-targets in a viable Mid-group helps ALOT. All your support is in chain and has access to a high-constitution race. The softest armour-type you field in studded which is on a class with 2k hp+ and atleast Advanced Evade 3 (zerker).

Better tools, overpowered classes and bugs. That is what it basically comes down too. Dont get me started on better gameplay. These players wouldnt suddenly wtfpwn with Hib-toons on this server.

O

old.anubis

show me patchnote where it is written
- Fixed the bug blablabla, it was never intended blablabla.
and i will believe you
mythic never said it is a bug
paladins, friars have their insta interrupt, why healers cant have it?

(spam AOE-root for teh win!)

rofl
every feking wizard/theurgist/sorcerer does so
it pisses me off more than asd pisses you

D

Divinia

and i will believe you

rofl

it was to be corrected a/some patches ago but never got so is stealthpatched in the incoming one. and why is it the only instadebuff that interrupts? mythic might be crackhoes but they are not that stupid that they think healer is a underpowered class w/o it....

B

Belomar

HEY YOU TARD! FRIAR/PALADIN SHOUTS ARE ON A THIRTY (30) SEC TIMER, NOT A FIVE (5) SEC ONE! Besides, they're hybrids.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Belomar
HEY YOU TARD! FRIAR/PALADIN SHOUTS ARE ON A THIRTY (30) SEC TIMER, NOT A FIVE (5) SEC ONE! Besides, they're hybrids.

and savages :D :D: D: D:D :D: D:: D:D: D: D: D: D: D: D:: D

P

Pin

Originally posted by zoia
I'm making a movie about über solo skald pwnage.
Using Frapps so can't run 2 accounts. That means i have to be unbuffed. :uhoh:

It will be much better than any savage movie you'll ever see.
With 3-4 buffed assassins PAing me, i drop faster than a caster with a savagetrain on him ever will.

I attacked an unstealthed brehon luri NS a few days ago and got slaughtered.
This movie will be so über! :p

(better hurry, only 6 days left on the Adobe Premiere trial and i'm just starting to figure it out)

ooooo, ooooo... am I in it? :D

P

Puppetmistress

and i will believe you

There is alot of information found about debuffs going from castable to insta and from interrupting to non interrupting.

In one of the latest patch notes there is even said something like: "Resist debuffs where changed from casted to insta, however we forgot to add the interrupt component to it".

Which basically tellls you: Insta debuffs shouldn't interrupt, casted debuffs SHOULD.

Now appealing your common sense: You think it's ok for an insta HASTE-debuff (makes you swing slower!) on a 5 sec recast-timer to interrupt a level 50 caster? Hell I dont even swing my goddamn weapon.

They stated various times that insta debuffs shouldn't interrupt. Notice how AoE str/con debuffs, ST str debuffs, ST dex/qui debuffs etc dont interrupt from a sorc/cabalist/RM etc ctc.

The haste-debuff has been forgotten, since it also interrupts on the other classes who have it. It's wrong and should be fixed AND will be fixed.

Sigh. Are you playing stupid with me ? That TAUNT is on a 30 sec recast timer, on a hybrid fighter character. It does NOT debuff NOR damage the character you hit with it. It is something entirely different. You would have a point if the STR-debuff from a cabalist/sorcerer or its AoE str/con debuffs would interrupt. They dont.

rofl

Yes. Notice how I said the shaman is focussing on interruption and not on healing (once again). Fart (interrupt), AoE root spamming (interrupt), perhaps A DoT here, a DD/bolt there, its all about interruption.

I didnt say its a bad thing to do (because its a legit tactic to victory) but once again it prooves my theory: Mids win because of overpoweredness and interruption.

Also dont forget the classes from Albion who do it dont wear chain and are a easy to kill, where a shaman with 8 sec insta PB-disease is not.

If you really think healers should have a 5 sec recast insta-debuff with an interrupt-component you're delusional.

U

ulke

Originally posted by sauna-
I wouldn't say Snowshower is one of BM's most powerful styles, it's only used for it's snare. At least that's only what I and the bulle-bm's use it for :). Sure it's tough to get away from a BM sometimes but not as tough as from a anni-hero/champ or as you said Savage. Tho I wonder if Tinyheals would have got his instant off if that was 2 savages and not bm's chasing :).

A dualwieldclass with backpos snare and PF have a hard time chasing someone ? :D
Seriously, your assistcrew with 4bm's 1hero is pretty nasty......
What I love the most is when someone is pf'ed and he keeps running, alowing 2savs 1zerk to spam behindstyles :D (clerics are usually good at this and therefor dies even with bof up)

maybe went offtopic..hmm :eek:

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Belomar

who's tard here?
next time you whine about healer insta stun i will tell you
HEY YOU TARD! HEALER SHOUTS ARE ON A SIX HUNDRED (600) SEC TIMER, NOT A TWENTY (20) SEC ONE!
Besides, they're seers.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by ulke
A dualwieldclass with backpos snare and PF have a hard time chasing someone ? :D
Seriously, your assistcrew with 4bm's 1hero is pretty nasty......
What I love the most is when someone is pf'ed and he keeps running, alowing 2savs 1zerk to spam behindstyles :D (clerics are usually good at this and therefor dies even with bof up)

maybe went offtopic..hmm :eek:

hehe yeahh, imagine if any support class would have a 8sec recast insta pbaoe disease, that would be ubar!!!

:rolleyes:

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Divinia
it was to be corrected a/some patches ago but never got so is stealthpatched in the incoming one. and why is it the only instadebuff that interrupts?
How about you learn something about your own classes? You'll find that the dps debuff in chanters light spec line also interupts and is on 5 sec timer.

If you see grouped healers, throw away the AE instant haste debuff that -also interupts- and is on a 5 sec timer!

Now kindly go sit in a corner.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Yes. Notice how I said the shaman is focussing on interruption and not on healing (once again). Fart (interrupt), AoE root spamming (interrupt), perhaps A DoT here, a DD/bolt there, its all about interruption.

shaman with 5-7 mend heals a lot ^^

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Whisperess
How about you learn something about your own classes? You'll find that the dps debuff in chanters light spec line also interupts and is on 5 sec timer.

If you see grouped healers, throw away the AE instant haste debuff that -also interupts- and is on a 5 sec timer!

Now kindly go sit in a corner.

or, you could go play that chanter of yours on pryd(?) and learn how to play hib.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by vintervargen
or, you could go play that chanter of yours on pryd(?) and learn how to play hib.
I do play my light chanter, and I do know that they interupt - so don't really see your point.

V

vintervargen

shaman with 5-7 mend heals a lot ^^

he didnt say otherwise. they are specialized to interrupt, nothing else. your brain might have shut off some parts because they aint needed to press 1 button it seems...

V

vintervargen

I do play my light chanter, and I do know that they interupt - so don't really see your point.

light chanter eh? :D

:ROFLMAO:

T

tildson

he's right though, chanters also got ASD in both single- and ae- version. chanters on excal really needs to learn how to ASD'ing before whining their ass of, same goes for all hibernian healers, whine on your chanters for not interupting their healers

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by tildson
he's right though, chanters also got ASD in both single- and ae- version. chanters on excal really needs to learn how to ASD'ing before whining their ass of, same goes for all hibernian healers, whine on your chanters for not interupting their healers

what chanters?

O

old.anubis

he didnt say otherwise. they are specialized to interrupt, nothing else. your brain might have shut off some parts because they aint needed to press 1 button it seems...

give shamans better mend line (like bards/friars or smth like this) and they will spec for healing, not interrupting

T

tildson

what chanters?

you need chanters to kill fotm'ers, you go roll one if u cant stand losing.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by tildson
you need chanters to kill fotm'ers, you go roll one if u cant stand losing.

the only hib groups JH have said they got trouble with (afaik), is the bm tank grps, and garb/domain. lets see, what classes are domain and garbannoch? oh thats right, eldritches.

C

censi

theres no point debaiting about mid grps being overpowered. its not open to debait its just a reality of daoc. I just hope a bit more balance comes soon cuz everyone is getting pissed off with getting raped in FG rvr constantly, even midgard prolly getting bored with it.

it suxs

T

tildson

the only hib groups JH have said they got trouble with (afaik), is the bm tank grps, and garb/domain. lets see, what classes are domain and garbannoch? oh thats right, eldritches.

I see that you are pretty clueless, no point taking this further

P

Puppetmistress

Yes and theurgist and cabalist got it too.

The point is: THEY SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT.

Not for the cabalist...
Not for the theurgist....
Not for the enchanter...

and guess what: NOT FOR THE HEALER.

It will be fixed next patch. YAY!

K

K0nah

Originally posted by censi
healers should be in cloth.

hmm actually this isnt a bad idea :m00:

giv sorcs 10% parry/evade chance too

Users who are viewing this thread