looking for mid gank videos

C

cercela

either prepatch zerker groups, or savage groups.

i want to see from your perspective... just curious

B

Belomar

Mids never win any FG fights so I think you'll draw blank! Honest! :m00:

V

vintervargen

yeah, i wonder why no zerk/savage have made some pwnage movie where he/she can show the amazing leet skills!!

V

Vidfamne

Originally posted by Belomar
Mids never win any FG fights so I think you'll draw blank! Honest! :m00:

or we dont find it funny too teach u our uber skill : )

V

Vidfamne

blä

Originally posted by old.Nol
teach F8 plz :D

u find that thing on your keybord on the top line of all the keys.

It has an F and a 8 on it it looks lite this F8 and its nexy too F7 and then there is a little jump to F9

there u find it and it is only too press it when u se other ppl that isnt in your realm.

C

cercela

i really want to see a video

someone in one of these gank groups plz make one.

ta

Cercela- The Pointy Hat Bard

X

xplo

Try midget mafia movie from prydwen, very good players, dont know a link though.

A

alme

Originally posted by xplo
Try midget mafia movie from prydwen, very good players, dont know a link though.

they do SM grps, not svg

T

tildson

Think Tyfyd, or whatever his name is, recorded one with his savage and also one with his lightchanter.

He's Enchanter TL i think, long time since i browsed the magicians forums.

W

Whisperess

The enemies that Tyfud face seem to be sleeping atleast half of them all the time though. ( not mezzed, just not there )

Or just incredibly stupid.

Z

zoia

I'm making a movie about über solo skald pwnage.
Using Frapps so can't run 2 accounts. That means i have to be unbuffed. :uhoh:

It will be much better than any savage movie you'll ever see.
With 3-4 buffed assassins PAing me, i drop faster than a caster with a savagetrain on him ever will.

I attacked an unstealthed brehon luri NS a few days ago and got slaughtered.
This movie will be so über! :p

(better hurry, only 6 days left on the Adobe Premiere trial and i'm just starting to figure it out)

O

old.anubis

JH made a movie
called FCfinal
try to search it

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by iluvatur
why cant you run two accounts? :eek:
running fraps with 2 accounts -might- crash the other account. happens a lot :/

One way to get around it is to first buff up, then switch to the other window - then start fraps and start playing/recording.

if you switch back to the other window - close down fraps and redo the entire process.

Works flawlessly so far.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by rg-zorena
http://home.aland.net/ma20013-p1/clicky.htm

Wasn't really done was thinking of fixing some nice editing on it but fuck it, see it as it happen instead and wajn.
:m00: :m00: :clap: :clap:
Just watched this video, firstly well played on winning etc but

OMG the amount tinyheals uses asd is INSANE, im like how did that hib get interupted then? oh wait tiny used asd, oh and him? oh asd again. Watch the vid closely and at some points tiny is literally using it as soon as the hugely long 5 sec timer is over!

healers are gonna be in for such a SHOCK when they lose this gay gay spell.

Second thing i wanna point out is never ever ever put your back on a BM, esp if you have a shield, made me cringe to see you trying to run while the BM uses one of his most powerful styles on you. If I put my back to a h2h savage its hello 5 sec stun, hello im dead before stun runs out :rolleyes:

Also omg PR is nice, being insta rezzed by a healer who was being attacked by a hib tank. Then a BM starts hitting you and you dont die in 2 hits like I always do just after I been rezzed (cus of stupid self af shields :( )

Well you prolly had time to cast af shields if you were a sorc, but instead you cast 2 nice group heals, but then dont heal the third member in your group? but instead use another group heal. Well I dunno your spec but I assume Zorena is the pac healer as she is the one who mezzes. Actually you have yellow border ae mezz so you must have at least 40 in mend unless your a pac/aug healer?

Oh then you asd Sheph, then insta mezz him, then get aggro from the BM but still use asd again to interupt twinkies! Omg it makes me so angry lol such a cheap cheap gay spell :)

Anyway a nice vid really :clap: , hard to tell what the offense is doing though :( and stlong asd abuse! What amuses me the most is you didn't actually use it for Mythics intended purpose on the BM hitting you :rolleyes:

B

bult

why on earth did u attack that elf with ur hammer? because of that u got slammed by his guardbot so couldnt heal = dead group members JUST because of that little thing ;p not the smartest thing to do.

S

sauna-

Originally posted by hotrat

Second thing i wanna point out is never ever ever put your back on a BM, esp if you have a shield, made me cringe to see you trying to run while the BM uses one of his most powerful styles on you. If I put my back to a h2h savage its hello 5 sec stun, hello im dead before stun runs out :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say Snowshower is one of BM's most powerful styles, it's only used for it's snare. At least that's only what I and the bulle-bm's use it for :). Sure it's tough to get away from a BM sometimes but not as tough as from a anni-hero/champ or as you said Savage. Tho I wonder if Tinyheals would have got his instant off if that was 2 savages and not bm's chasing :).

H

hotrat

Originally posted by sauna-
I wouldn't say Snowshower is one of BM's most powerful styles, it's only used for it's snare. At least that's only what I and the bulle-bm's use it for :). Sure it's tough to get away from a BM sometimes but not as tough as from a anni-hero/champ or as you said Savage. Tho I wonder if Tinyheals would have got his instant off if that was 2 savages and not bm's chasing :).
Heh true running away from a hib with a 2hand hammer definately is a lot worse :D
Snowshower is probably one of the best looking styles in the game though, and the snare is a bitch :p No doubt though that a h2h savage would have killed Tinyheals a lot faster than the BM did, no doubt at all :)

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by hotrat
Just watched this video, firstly well played on winning etc but

OMG the amount tinyheals uses asd is INSANE, im like how did that hib get interupted then? oh wait tiny used asd, oh and him? oh asd again. Watch the vid closely and at some points tiny is literally using it as soon as the hugely long 5 sec timer is over!

healers are gonna be in for such a SHOCK when they lose this gay gay spell.

Also omg PR is nice, being insta rezzed by a healer who was being attacked by a hib tank. Then a BM starts hitting you and you dont die in 2 hits like I always do just after I been rezzed (cus of stupid self af shields :( )

Well you prolly had time to cast af shields if you were a sorc, but instead you cast 2 nice group heals, but then dont heal the third member in your group? but instead use another group heal. Well I dunno your spec but I assume Zorena is the pac healer as she is the one who mezzes. Actually you have yellow border ae mezz so you must have at least 40 in mend unless your a pac/aug healer?

Oh then you asd Sheph, then insta mezz him, then get aggro from the BM but still use asd again to interupt twinkies! Omg it makes me so angry lol such a cheap cheap gay spell :)

Anyway a nice vid really :clap: , hard to tell what the offense is doing though :( and stlong asd abuse! What amuses me the most is you didn't actually use it for Mythics intended purpose on the BM hitting you :rolleyes:

Ok first of all, this isnt a wtfpwnd movie, its just some shots i made from the day, and it was rather meant to be kinda for private amuse, but zorena is the big flashy :).

YES, I use asd VERY much in fights, I find it, (and you would too) very useful and is a key to winning. As soon i have it up, look over the battlefield, where are the casters? anyone healing etc, and just interrupt them.

Yes Hotrats, i dont know actually why i didnt face/run or strafe while having them chasing me, but as all things, you learn the most by watching yourself play and having other comment it.

Yes PR is nice, and clearly a useful RA. I was really lucky to get it off on zorena in first fight before i got nuked away. Bad thing is, No buffs, and usually after PR, a good enemygroup lands an instamezz on the one who got pr:d.

Talking about speccs,
Zorena is pac yes, 44pac 31 mend
2nd healer is 39mend (2nd spread, yellow resists)
and I 40 mend 36 pac.

For this groupsetup, you dont need another aughealer, nor pac, so 2nd spread heal, nice instas, and BACKUP cc.
(I got same insta aemezz as zorena, 2nd best aemezz cast)

I havent been running for such long with JH, but I assure we've done some really better battles than these.. just a days footage, wanted to try out my new recording tvcard. Ill promise you ill release womething really nasty soonish :>

Last, when one member in group dont get healed.. i dont know why^^ and ive woundered it myself.
The only heal i use there is 2nd spread heal. (39 mend).
Dont know why she didnt get healed of it T_T.

Off to work, ill answer from there :>

A

AbPoon

Tiny isnt actually in Jack Herer but we were short of a healer that day.

His plays fairly solid but yes he still has alot to learn as is shown on the vid, Compare that to the other JH vid and look at the healers who have ran with us for along time to see the difference.

Practice makes perfect and also people play slightly off.

I

ingrid

me myself am a quite frequent abuser of ASD aswell, but i cant realy find a useful area for the spell once they remove the interrupt from it, as its not worth the mana drain it causes purely for the attackspeeddebuff...

and i still stand by the part that healers asd still should interrupt
but i also whould like to see sorcerers get another spell simular to it, but nerf that boltrange make it at 1700 range or something add the asd to them 2.

and as finisher mid is overpowered yes. alb can make pretty leathal grps quite simular to mids, but still mid probably has the upperhand. but nuff about this, cant we just write mails telling mystic to remove the 3 sek time interrupt on pure casters after being hit/interrupted by spells. its atm to easy to interrupt casters, should be like it is not with semicasters like bards healers droods etc, but not with sorcs chanters SM's etc feels abit gimped =( a caster with high mota and high dex should be able to nuke inbetween strikes of a lowspeed melee char.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ingrid
and i still stand by the part that healers asd still should interrupt
No one should have an instant that interrupts, you tard. It's a slap in the face on all casters lacking instants.

D

duact

atrocity gank movie coming up. all pre la nerf recordings i had with soth grps i deleted last night ;(

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by bult
why on earth did u attack that elf with ur hammer? because of that u got slammed by his guardbot so couldnt heal = dead group members JUST because of that little thing ;p not the smartest thing to do.

well.. :p
Now when you mention why i did that, i had too look through the movie again, and at that time hug was chasing someone else (at work, havent got access to look at it again), therefor i chose to go melee with the elf so he couldnt stand nuking. dunno if asd was down dont remeber.

There are always things to improve, i can promise that everyone can record a movie, and other people will find things you should have done better.
I like it better this way tho, were not supposed to be robots doing exactly right thing everytime :).

Maybe i should have run uphill a bit further, used that spell there etc :).
AND group member dropped dead after the other fg already added.

Ill record all night tonight so if you see me, straighten your backs of pride, cus you'll be on candid camera

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by AbPoon
Tiny isnt actually in Jack Herer but we were short of a healer that day.

His plays fairly solid but yes he still has alot to learn as is shown on the vid, Compare that to the other JH vid and look at the healers who have ran with us for along time to see the difference.

Practice makes perfect and also people play slightly off.

Probably, however what is Tinyheals do in a fight:

a) CC
b) Interrupt with ASD
c) Pump in non targetted heals mostly (spreadheal/groupheal)

Due to 3 healers (and a shammy) the group is warranted of ALOT of healing-power, so c) doesnt really matter, he has enough healing power to win the 'heal battle'.. Also 'disease' on shammy makes this battle more easy to win normally (unless eldritch lands disease)

Interrupt with ASD? Well, he's not interrupting, he's SPAMMING it. I lost count, but once this is fixed we will fight Mids alot easier.

But tbh: The way Tinyheals played I am not overly impressed. Granted, hillfights make ST heals harder (due to LOS) but he's more focussed on CC'ing and interrupting then healing (Which is also partially the reason why Zorena died, if he would have focussed on healing she would have standed longer)

Basically it prooves abit my theory how Mids often win: Superior healing-power (having 3 healers means you can heal for more hp) and focussing on interrupting enemy-support so even more cutting out on their healing etc etc.

Not saying its easy, but having an insta-interrupt on a 5 sec recast timer and a range of CC options available where every other main-CC'er would dream off makes it alot easier.

It's a blessing this works in Midgard, if you would play like this in either Hibernia or Albion you wouldn't win a fight versus good players.

F

Freppe^^

cba to read what uve posted but theres some old savage movie called blitzkrieg that u could d/l if u dont got it. hes like, ran arounds , 1 shotting everyone etc. :great: movie. Usually wank to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom