Looking for guild

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Any guilds that are willing to take me?
Im rr5 50 inf and rr3 49 theu.

I hope i can find a normal guild, that has a keep but isn't uber. Or with some uber players that don't act uber in guildchat:d
Ive been in TB and TP on excalibur, and in Mayhem on camlann so im fed up with the "we are 1337" attitude. (i don't mean weavers by this, he's a fun guy:d)

P.S. i really hate bloodgate and some in bloodgate hate me (hello Cavel)

and yes, i'm willing to prostitute myself for cash

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
why would anyone want to guild a person with a stealther main ? you made your bed, now sleep in it. solo class,for solo players

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Oli7er said:
yes pff, playing stealthers is wrong i tell u, i hate em

its kinda silly to expect people to give you a guild with a stealth main, any succesful guild anyway

classes wanted on camlann atm are... theurgs, good shamans, good spreaders, charge tanks, elds, good sorcs, good support

most of it comes down to player rather than class

Pinp

Banned
xtortionist said:
why would anyone want to guild a person with a stealther main ? you made your bed, now sleep in it. solo class,for solo players

Was in New Front on my SM when I played, Solonash would ask for groups 24/7, I think he rolled the wrong class =[

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
ok, some of you made a good point about my main being a stealther and not getting groups. a very good point indeed.

but people, can u read??? I made a theu, it's 49 now and rising, and i play him 95% of the time now.
So, when i would join a guild, i would play my theu and my infil would actually be like an alt.
You say yourself that casters/tanks are wanted, but i don't deserva a guild because i made my infil before my caster?
what have u guys been smoking?

And btw Enkor, u still hate me because me and ekydus didn't wonna take u with us when we roamed odin's together at excalibur?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Im sure enkor is heartbroken about that

But your Theurg is still only lvl 49 and i presume without a ToA SC hence no good guild would take you

And why should they when theres plenty of higher rr ToAd people looking for guilds..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
to give others a chance... theres no way he's gunna be toa'd solo :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yes, i still have traumas from when you refused to let me "solo" with two of the biggest retards ive met in this game :)

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
can anybody tell me where i said I wanted a good guild. I just wanted to find a guild to have some fun.
Im probably gonna join platinum. speaking a couple languages has his advantages:d

and enkor, its pretty funny u call me and ekydus retards, cause u actually were happy to join us a couple times. But u were mad at the time we refused u. And, i know ur a good skald, but u were even worse in playing a pali than i am in dancing ballet. and don't tell me i suck in being an infiltrator, cause, i know i do.

and pinp, i know i asked a lot to grp in NF, but it's cause of your attitude that many left the guild. NF was a guild of friends, and wasn't meant to be uberleet. And in a guild of friends, people don't really give a shit of who is in the GG, as long as there is a GG. And I think NF wasn't a good guild for you. You should have been in CS, LB or Bloodgate, where they appreciate peeps who have a big e-peen.

P.S. please all start flaming at me (I love the attention)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
as long as theres a GG to zerg people with, everything is ok!

ps. i dont remember ever willingly grouping with you, and especially not ekydus.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
can anybody tell me where i said I wanted a good guild. I just wanted to find a guild to have some fun.
Im probably gonna join platinum. speaking a couple languages has his advantages:d

and enkor, its pretty funny u call me and ekydus retards, cause u actually were happy to join us a couple times. But u were mad at the time we refused u. And, i know ur a good skald, but u were even worse in playing a pali than i am in dancing ballet. and don't tell me i suck in being an infiltrator, cause, i know i do.

and pinp, i know i asked a lot to grp in NF, but it's cause of your attitude that many left the guild. NF was a guild of friends, and wasn't meant to be uberleet. And in a guild of friends, people don't really give a shit of who is in the GG, as long as there is a GG. And I think NF wasn't a good guild for you. You should have been in CS, LB or Bloodgate, where they appreciate peeps who have a big e-peen.

P.S. please all start flaming at me (I love the attention)

do you play this server ? or did you ebay..

bannis are a leet guild now ? CS ? bloodgate.. lol, and as for flaming someone with the recognition of skold on the camlann boards, fo back to rvr server tard

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
lol i missed that... indeed bannis are well known to be one of the most elitist guilds ever!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I want a guild :(

50 shaman,
47 inf,
44 necro,
33 skald,
29 SM

my SM is my main, but I play my inf 95% of the time. xD

/Driven.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Want a guild!

Want to run in 8v8 with my scout as guard bot and slam bot!!!!

hes only 41 so I get slam next lvl, cool eh!?!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
level 5 whorelock also looking for guild plzzzzz!!!!!1111onehundredandeleven

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Your so witty, way too witty for me to have an e-argument with. It would ruin my e-reputation! :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Your so witty, way too witty for me to have an e-argument with. It would ruin my e-reputation! :(
Aww <hug>

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

Good, at least you realize I am far superior.

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
lol guys, he just said he wanted a guild.

i know he is a nice guy, and he play both his theurg and infil good imho.

To give the poor guy flames like this simply cause he said he wanted a guild is kinda bad manners imho.

Anyways Solo best of luck in Platinum, see you on the battlefields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom