Looking for guild

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
can anybody tell me where i said I wanted a good guild. I just wanted to find a guild to have some fun.
Im probably gonna join platinum. speaking a couple languages has his advantages:d

Thought platinum where kinda dead now or is the Pluteon or whatever well anyway mate best of luck on whatver you decide to do hope you have fun playing your inf and id like to see your thurg on the feilds nice Easy Rp's :)

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Weaver said:
lol guys, he just said he wanted a guild.

i know he is a nice guy, and he play both his theurg and infil good imho.

To give the poor guy flames like this simply cause he said he wanted a guild is kinda bad manners imho.

Anyways Solo best of luck in Platinum, see you on the battlefields.

its pay back for all the times his breed jump me with like 4 inf and 3 rangers when im trying to solo, all stealthers to foad plz

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
why would anyone want to guild a person with a stealther main ? you made your bed, now sleep in it. solo class,for solo players

Rofl at that comment. You forget youre own history?

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
its kinda silly to expect people to give you a guild with a stealth main, any succesful guild anyway

classes wanted on camlann atm are... theurgs, good shamans, good spreaders, charge tanks, elds, good sorcs, good support

most of it comes down to player rather than class

ye i was just joking mate ;) im gonna be playing groupfriendly the whole summer, gonna help my gf get a char to 50 aswell and then hopefully run some nice little grps

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Rofl at that comment. You forget youre own history?

yes :flame:

but then again, i wouldnt touch that ranger now if you paid me since its so blatently overpowered and all rangers on the server have gone and given the class a name for lamness and bug abuse :clap:

we've let people with stealther mains into fear since and it never works out because they just play their stealther all the time and then refuse to play another class for groups cause they are too busy stealth zerging

i was uber also :fluffle:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
btw what nedo is refering to is me applying to fear and being accepted when my only character was a ranger, however i feel theres a difference between putting time and effort into an application for fear, a guild i had lots of friends in and wanted to join, and coming on asking for any old guild on FH :fluffle:

ps. yes all my opinions are true

always :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom